The threat to Christianity is real

liberals are waging war on christians and the ONLY WAY to defend your lives and your beliefs is to STRIKE FIRST and kill ALL the liberals!
Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel?'--God

True Conservatives understand this all too well....yet so many folks...not just liberals are refusing to face up to it.

Apathy is a huge,huge problem in America and if we are to defend ourselves, people must awake from their stupor and obsession with entertainment and sporting events.....invest some time in helping to insure that the America their kids will inherit is still around in a recognizable form....too many are arrogant and in their arrogance they assume there is no threat to America or to Christians. They could not be more wrong.

Glenn Beck is praising David Horowitz’s new book Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christianity in America.

David Horowitz, a Jew-- taking a stand to protect Christians.

David is a leading conservative and a Jew. He is speaking out about the growing persecution of Christians in America.

“The threat is frightening,” Horowitz says.

“I thought this book would be a warning about the future, but the plan to destroy Christianity is already underway and a real threat today,” Horowitz said, detailing why he wrote Dark Agenda.

Glenn Beck on Dark Agenda: Threat to Christians Real
So why are you interested in defending a cult?

Democrats are still stymied by the first Amendment to the Constitution that guarantees freedom of religion but they have a better idea in 2020. Hey dudes, let's stack the Supreme Court with twenty liberal justices. No doubt factions of the crazy angry left will go for it

Funny thing is the Bible says this would happen

True Conservatives understand this all too well....yet so many folks...not just liberals are refusing to face up to it.

Apathy is a huge,huge problem in America and if we are to defend ourselves, people must awake from their stupor and obsession with entertainment and sporting events.....invest some time in helping to insure that the America their kids will inherit is still around in a recognizable form....too many are arrogant and in their arrogance they assume there is no threat to America or to Christians. They could not be more wrong.

Glenn Beck is praising David Horowitz’s new book Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christianity in America.

David is a leading conservative and a Jew. He is speaking out about the growing persecution of Christians in America.

“I thought this book would be a warning about the future, but the plan to destroy Christianity is already underway and a real threat today,” Horowitz said, detailing why he wrote Dark Agenda.

let me guess.....

liberals are waging war on christians and the ONLY WAY to defend your lives and your beliefs is to STRIKE FIRST and kill ALL the liberals!

in self defense.....

right?

Ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals"

rush limbaugh said "leave only a few liberals left alive"

which method do YOU subscribe to in DEFENDING your religion?

Ann Coulter’s. Liberals are cowards. The rest will fall into line.

I say in Sunday school class that the Word of God is the Law and I am immediately told that we are not under the Law, we are under grace. They seem completely oblivious to the consequences of what they are saying. Grace can not be separated from Law. The Church used to understand that. Modern Sunday school classes are nothing more than pamphleteers peddling Pablum.

I say in Sunday school class that the Word of God is the Law and I am immediately told that we are not under the Law, we are under grace. They seem completely oblivious to the consequences of what they are saying. Grace can not be separated from Law. The Church used to understand that. Modern Sunday school classes are nothing more than pamphleteers peddling Pablum.

Sorry, but Grace replaced the Law. They are polar opposites. The Law was for a specific people for a specific time. It led to judgment and death. Grace is favor we don't deserve, but receive abundantly from our Father. < not judge.
For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

That is the covenant we are under. It is the opposite of Jewish Law and condemnation. If God wanted us to be under Jewish Law, Christ's work on the cross would not have been necessary.
If God wanted His children under a program of judgment and death, He would have given the 600+ laws to Adam and Eve. Instead, if we belong to the Lord, we are forgiven even while we are in the very act of sinning. That is the love of a Father, not a Judge.

As Horowitz intimated, the radical American Left repeatedly attempts to pick and eat the forbidden fruit of Eden--metaphor for homosexuality, transgenderism, denial of fact, embracing Islam, etc.-- in order to themselves become like God. The thing is this: the American radical Left is playing one continuous game of Russian Roulette instead--with the whole fucking world.

I believe the main reason Christianity and America are in serious trouble has less to do with non-believers, secular liberals and virulent enemies of Christ than it does with those who claim to be Christian. The lukewarm, if you will? First of all, the majority who say they are Christian do not even attend mass or church services hardly ever. I highly doubt their prayer life is pleasing to God, either. They are fooling themselves, and I would rather cast myself with some poor Hindu woman who never left her village or heard the name Jesus than that lot who do nothing except check “christian” on some survey or questionnaire.

Then there are all those practicing Catholics and Protestants who regularly go to church, and pray, and consider themselves in “good standing” with Our Lord. A large percentage of us, again, are not pleasing. Why? Because we know too much and do so little. Still self-centered, materialistic, still critical and judgmental of others, still gossip, still lust around, still very uncharitable in so many ways. “Danger, Danger!” Like the Lord says, “because thou art lukewarm I will vomit thee out of my mouth.” It is time the protestants learn how real and awful purgatory is. The Virgin Mary told a visionary from Ecuador “what angers Our Lord the most is man’s shameless immorality and foul ingratitude.”

Last edited:
Funny thing is the Bible says this would happen

let me guess.....

in self defense.....

right?

Ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals"

rush limbaugh said "leave only a few liberals left alive"

which method do YOU subscribe to in DEFENDING your religion?

The best defense is a good offense.

I am not a doormat Christian...I am more of a Old Testament type Christian aka....Orde Wingate...and anyone who knows anything about him knows what I am speaking of.

Anyhow.....that is about as explicit as one can get on a message board.

Christians should immediately begin to prepare for the 'great persecution' if they have not done so already.

Some things Christians need to do....organize,organize,organize....each Christian Church should urge its members to arm themselves and form a militia...have a good defensive position they can all flee to when the time comes.....and stock up on essentials....enough for at least 7 yrs.

Paul McGuire | Articles on Israel, Middle East, New World Order, One World Government, Economic Crisis

The coming

As Horowitz intimated, the radical American Left repeatedly attempts to pick and eat the forbidden fruit of Eden--metaphor for homosexuality, transgenderism, denial of fact, embracing Islam, etc.-- in order to themselves become like God. The thing is this: the American radical Left is playing one continuous game of Russian Roulette instead--with the whole fucking world.

The best that can be said about liberals is.............they know not what they do.

Sorry, but Grace replaced the Law. They are polar opposites. The Law was for a specific people for a specific time. It led to judgment and death. Grace is favor we don't deserve, but receive abundantly from our Father. < not judge.

That is the covenant we are under. It is the opposite of Jewish Law and condemnation. If God wanted us to be under Jewish Law, Christ's work on the cross would not have been necessary.
If God wanted His children under a program of judgment and death, He would have given the 600+ laws to Adam and Eve. Instead, if we belong to the Lord, we are forgiven even while we are in the very act of sinning. That is the love of a Father, not a Judge.

Matthew 5:18

American King James Version
For truly I say to you, Till heaven and earth pass, one stroke or one pronunciation mark shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Exactly......The Holy Scriptures are composed of The Jewish Bible and the Gospel of Jesus our merciful redeemer....they complement each other.

The Relationship Between the Old and New Testaments

You are in grave error.....................

Christians themselves will be the downfall of Christianity. Pedophile priest and racist radical fundamentslist and cracked tv evangelist. Christianity is a dying religion
It’s a good thing no atheists are serial rapists, mass murderers and human slave traders.

Oh wait. Almost all of them are atheists.

Exactly.....not even to mention the most heinous political tyranny ever visited on Earth....'Communism' was a secular atheistic religion.

Communism a religion ? : atheism

STRIKE FIRST and kill ALL the liberals!

Finally, someone comes up with a good idea.
hah, yeah, too bad you guys are mostly fatass, unducated fools who would sooner shoot themselves in the dick by accident than get off their flea-riddled couches to shoot at liberals...

These guys you hold in so much disdain....Established America and have defended America for over 200 years......defeating the armed might of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan in just 4 yrs.

Never underestimate your enemy....the first rule of war.

Forum List

Back