The Tides Have Turned! Their Narrative Is Breaking It's Not Working Anymore!

You of course are wrong.

Judge says E Jean Carroll allegation Trump raped her is âsubstantially trueâ in court dismissal

“As the court explained in its recent decision denying Mr Trump’s motion for a new trial on damages and other relief [in the New York case] … based on all of the evidence at trial and the jury’s verdict as a whole, the jury’s finding that Mr Trump ‘sexually abused’ Ms Carroll implicitly determined that he forcibly penetrated her digitally – in other words, that Mr Trump in fact did ‘rape’ Ms Carroll as that term commonly is used and understood in contexts outside of the New York penal law.”

Which is a sham because there is zero proof. There is no evidence whatsoever, just a he said/she said scenario, which would never get a conviction in a court of law. Did she go to the police immediately after? Nope. It is a total fabrication most likely.

The tides are turning.
"I would rather be grabbed by the pussy, than have a pussy for a President"
What do you think? Are the tides turning? It was a private conversation Trump had.
It wasn't like Slick Willy that got caught in the act.

/——/ He said, “Let’s not dwell on the past.” Then proceeds to talk about Trump’s conversation 8 years ago.

I prefer to pelt them with facts until they scream "uncle"

That's fun and entertaining, but they generally have no functional understanding of what facts are. They'll try to engage you forever in their FEEEEEEEELINGS instead of in adult conversation. This one is a particularly nasty name caller.

Sometimes it's entertaining but this one makes me wonder why there is no lower age limit for posting here.

This was a civil defamation case where E Jean Carrols claims about him forcefully penetrated her with his fingers were found to be true.
Was Trump charged with rape?
Any evidence of rape or eye witness, doctors report, screams reported?
Anything?

Which is a sham because there is zero proof. There is no evidence whatsoever, just a he said/she said scenario, which would never get a conviction in a court of law. Did she go to the police immediately after? Nope. It is a total fabrication most likely.
I don't care about your little bitch feelings. I'm talking about the facts of a settled lawsuit.

Bill was caught in a consensual relationship. It was earlier this year a judge ruled that Trump had committed rape in the E Jean Carrol defamation case. Put the costumes and cosplay down boys. You're only embarrassing yourselves.

Are you illiterate? 😄 I said a judge found that he sexuality assaulted someone in a defamation case. That's a fact. Feel free to cry about it.

You said "a judge ruled that Trump had committed rape" and then you change your story to "sexuality assaulted someone in a defamation case".

That's fun and entertaining, but they generally have no functional understanding of what facts are. They'll try to engage you forever in their FEEEEEEEELINGS instead of in adult conversation. This one is a particularly nasty name caller.

Sometimes it's entertaining but this one makes me wonder why there is no lower age limit for posting here.

The deciding factor should be an IQ test.

No. Was Trump found to have committed sexual assault by the judgment of his civil defamation case? Yes.

You're attempt at a strawman isn't impressive. Your ability to run from my actual point is. There's a lot of bitch in you boy. 😄
Any evidence of rape or eye witness, doctors report, screams reported?
Anything?
How about a court ruling? Which, by the way, is a lot more than you have on Bill. :funnyface:

You said "a judge ruled that Trump had committed rape" and then you change your story to "sexuality assaulted someone in a defamation case".

I was slightly mistaken. He ruled that Trump committed sexual assault with his fingers because under New York penal code rape is only forceful penetration with a penis. The facts don't really make it much better do they?

No. Was Trump found to have committed sexual assault by the judgment of his civil defamation case? Yes.

You're attempt at a strawman isn't impressive. Your ability to run from my actual point is. There's a lot of bitch in you boy. 😄

How about a court ruling? Which, by the way, is a lot more than you have on Bill. :funnyface:
Bill was caught in a consensual relationship. It was earlier this year a judge ruled that Trump had committed rape in the E Jean Carrol defamation case. Put the costumes and cosplay down boys. You're only embarrassing yourselves.

You lied when you claimed a judge ruled that Trump had committed rape in the E Jean Carrol.

Only you idiot confused Moon Bats see nothing wrong with a President getting blow jobs from Interns in the White House and then lying about it.
Oh I see something wrong with it. I just don't think it's rape. You morons don't know how to argue without strawmen, do you?

😄
The chick in the video was right. Because of the stupidity of you Moon Bats we have a pussy in the White House now.
That pussy beat Trump. What does that make Trump?

Boss having sex with a subordinate employee I wouldn't call that consensual.

Forum List

Back