The Tides Have Turned! Their Narrative Is Breaking It's Not Working Anymore!

The tides are turning.
"I would rather be grabbed by the pussy, than have a pussy for a President"
What do you think? Are the tides turning? It was a private conversation Trump had.
It wasn't like Slick Willy that got caught in the act.

hillary what difference.jpg

Biden is not a pussy. Biden will go down in history as doing the most damage to America in the shortest amount of time. If Biden was a pussy, you could pussy whip him into shape. But there is no turning that traitorous pos around...he MUST destroy America.

View attachment 863732
Biden hid in the basement while his handlers STOLE the presidency. He has never been in charge.

President Trump vs Melania --> 77 - 53 = 24 years age difference
Josef Stolen molesting his daughter Ashley in the shower --> 50 - 11 = 39 years age difference

Dominion says the stuttering fuck wins again. :abgg2q.jpg:

ashley b .png

They don't care that their savior is a sexual abuser.

Amazing, how women can just ignore that.

Amazing, how people who call themselves Christians don't care.

Just amazing. It's a cult.

His best friend for years was a child sex trafficker, and he KNEW what the guy was doing, because he was using his services as well. Trump talked about walking into the Miss Teen Universe dressing room while the girls were changing because he "owned the pageant" and could do that. All of these girls were underage.

His comments about Ivanka turn my stomach. "Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your daughter than your wife?". ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???? But Joe Biden is a pedophile.

While searching for his Howard Stern interview, I did find a quote from 2006:

"A quote from Ivanka Trump surfaced Thanksgiving morning that appears showing her reaction to her father commenting on her appearance on a 2006 talk show.

Donald Trump, now the president-elect, has made numerous comments over the years regarding his eldest daughter’s looks.

On Thanksgiving morning, journalist Sarah Kendzior tweeted out a remark from Ivanka Trump in an August 2006 “Quotables” section of The Chicago Tribune with a reaction quote apparently from Ivanka.

“If he wasn’t my father, I would spray him with Mace,” she is quoted as saying."

Last edited:
His best friend for years was a child sex trafficker, and he KNEW what the guy was doing, because he was using his services as well. Trump talked about walking into the Miss Teen Universe dressing room while the girls were changing because he "owned the pageant" and could do that. All of these girls were underage.

His comments about Ivanka turn my stomach. "Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your daughter than your wife?". ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???? But Joe Biden is a pedophile.

This whole ugly orange period has been a study in projection.

It is simply astounding how much total nonsense is included in the virtual cornucopia of "bad stuff" about Trump.

Not once in his 60 or so years of public life has anyone accused him of grabbing a woman by her [private parts]. Not even accused. And yet it's a well-established part of the Leftist Narrative. He has been accused of all sorts of sexual aggression against women, and yet every instance is obvious nonsense, especially the mythical encounter in a department store dressing room.

He remains guilty of claiming that American Nazi's are wonderful people (never happened), banning Muslims from entry into the country (never happened), trying to illegally take over the government (never happened), and conspiring with Putin to steal the 2016 election (never happened).

As always, one must wonder whether Leftists are stupid or evil. There is no other explanation.

Was Trump charged with rape?
Any evidence of rape or eye witness, doctors report, screams reported?
Anything?
There were 2 people willing to testify under oath Carrol told them contemporaneously.
There were 2 people willing to testify under oath Trump assaulted them to.
There was a psychiatrist willing to testify Carrol showed mental signs she was sexually assaulted.
There was a video tape in which Trump can be heard saying he simply grabs woman by the pussy.
There was a deposition in which Trump couldn't distinguish between his ex-wife and Carrol although he claimed she wasn't his type.
There was another part of that deposition in which he acknowledges that powerful people get away with sexual assault, and that he doesn't know that's fortunate or unfortunate.

In his defense he provided... a doctor's note for the only witness his lawyers wanted to call.

People have gone to jail in a court of law on a lot less. The reason he didn't was because the statute of limitations.

It is simply astounding how much total nonsense is included in the virtual cornucopia of "bad stuff" about Trump.

Not once in his 60 or so years of public life has anyone accused him of grabbing a woman by her [private parts]. ...
😄

They really do cling to their safe spaces, don't they?

Not once in his 60 or so years of public life has anyone accused him of grabbing a woman by her [private parts]. Not even accused. And yet it's a well-established part of the Leftist Narrative. He has been accused of all sorts of sexual aggression against women, and yet every instance is obvious nonsense, especially the mythical encounter in a department store dressing room.

He remains guilty of claiming that American Nazi's are wonderful people (never happened), banning Muslims from entry into the country (never happened), trying to illegally take over the government (never happened), and conspiring with Putin to steal the 2016 election (never happened).

As always, one must wonder whether Leftists are stupid or evil. There is no other explanation.
Not once in his 60 or so years of public life has anyone accused him of grabbing a woman by her [private parts]. Not even accused.

• 16 women have accused Donald Trump of various forms of sexual assault, including one accusation of rape and another, in which the accuser has not used the word “rape” but whose description meets the legal definition of rape. This figure includes standing accusations from both before and after the release of the Access Hollywood tape on October 7, 2016.
  • Four other women have publicly said Mr. Trump walked in on them and other pageant contestants while they were undressing. Buzzfeed reports another three women have confirmed the pageant stories but did not want their names used.
You mean no one besides 16 woman both before and after access Hollywood. Not including the 4 one of which was 15 at the time of her incident on the record and another 3 off. An incident Trump again is caught on a video bragging.

The tides are turning.
"I would rather be grabbed by the pussy, than have a pussy for a President"
What do you think? Are the tides turning? It was a private conversation Trump had.
It wasn't like Slick Willy that got caught in the act.

Yay for you! You found a whack-job on the internet!!

Forum List

Back