The time has finally come to tell the left to go fuck themselves.

The mother fucker believes wholeheartedly that he is the fucking KING! Thank GOD, some are finding the BALLS to fight him back as he continues to ruin our culture, along with washing away what little is left of America's morals, ethics, and principles! BTW....where is the fucking REPUBLICAN CONGRESS to STOP his bullshit?

gOv6yVq.jpg
He didn't run it by congress. Even if it was opposed by Republins ass wipe has a veto pen and Republicans do not have a majority big enough to override a veto.

Straight from Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals....

3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

Does it really bother you that much that queers can legally marry?

I didn't really care they can be pretend married....but a line was crossed with this bathroom shit. The OP is correct, the left can go fuck themselves

To be honest, my husband and I considered ourselves married long before the government recognized it as legal.

If you're happy that's well and good but sorry I don't recognize SSM as legitimate. My beef is with this transgender bathroom bullshit...you all pushed to far this time

Straight from Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals....

3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
You far righties tried that and failed.

Vigilante, welcome back. Remember what I told you before you left. Yell all you want but don't threaten, don't attack family, please.

What is happening here is the rational right, the center, and the rational left are telling the troll right "oh, no, you don't."

Yes, but OTHER can get away with that shit, and when necessary, I am NOT afraid of being BANNED again! You, as usual JakeAss have no idea what you talk about. This is NOT a Civil Right!

Vigilante, welcome back. Remember what I told you before you left. Yell all you want but don't threaten, don't attack family, please.

What is happening here is the rational right, the center, and the rational left are telling the troll right "oh, no, you don't."

No such thing as a "rational left", asswipe. If the time comes to start busting some skulls then let it. Not only is it our right to take back a "gubermint" that is tyrannical but also our duty. You are going to feel the pain soon enough as it is because they will be crashing the system soon unless people wake up. It would be hilarious to watch the leftards wringing their hands and waiting on their beloved "gubermint" to save them.

Yes, but OTHER can get away with that shit, and when necessary, I am NOT afraid of being BANNED again! You, as usual JakeAss have no idea what you talk about. This is NOT a Civil Right!

:) Quit crying. You have every right to say what you want appropriately as do I or anyone else.

I didn't really care they can be pretend married....but a line was crossed with this bathroom shit. The OP is correct, the left can go fuck themselves

To be honest, my husband and I considered ourselves married long before the government recognized it as legal.

If you're happy that's well and good but sorry I don't recognize SSM as legitimate. My beef is with this transgender bathroom bullshit...you all pushed to far this time

You don't have to either. It doesn't make it a lick of difference one way or the other.

I am not pushing anything about bathrooms and trannies. I completely understand why some people are wary and freaked out.

President Obama's demand that public schools force little girls to share their bathrooms with confused boys is the final straw. The time has finally come to tell the left to go fuck themselves.

We should no longer attempt to peacefully work out our differences with the left, or engage them in debate, or try to persuade them.

We must realize now that the left disrespects the democratic process, and cheats to win its victories, as they did with abortion in 1973, and same-sex marriage last year.

What we need to do now is figure out who's on our side, and meet with them in private homes and in churches and town halls and work out some sort of a plan to wrest power from the left. We need to purge their influence from the public schools, academia, media, and the government. It is not sufficient to win elections, we need to take away all their power to influence the public, especially children.

Breaking News:

ISIL endorses your message...

------

Now onward with my opinion and it is amazing how focus you are on the lifestyles of others, and I am sure there are things you do that offend those like me, and let not forget you most likely sin daily too.

So as you plan on your meetings and revolution the rest of the world will pass you on by, and remember the only difference between what you want and what ISIL want is your religion...

Not the same thing.....not the same thing at all.

Yes it is...

What the OP'er is calling for is open conflict and most likely killing those that stand in his or her way.

You can play "house" with another man, it doesn't matter, you're not married, even if the government says you are. The definition of marriage is established in Genesis 2:24:

"For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh."

and Matthew 19:4-6:

Jesus answered, “Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female’ and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”…

You don't get to decide for yourself what a marriage is, and if the government violates God's law on the issue, then the government's law is invalid.

:) Quit crying. You have every right to say what you want appropriately as do I or anyone else.
And I have the right to get my opinion out there and be banned for it!

President Obama's demand that public schools force little girls to share their bathrooms with confused boys is the final straw. The time has finally come to tell the left to go fuck themselves.

We should no longer attempt to peacefully work out our differences with the left, or engage them in debate, or try to persuade them.

We must realize now that the left disrespects the democratic process, and cheats to win its victories, as they did with abortion in 1973, and same-sex marriage last year.

What we need to do now is figure out who's on our side, and meet with them in private homes and in churches and town halls and work out some sort of a plan to wrest power from the left. We need to purge their influence from the public schools, academia, media, and the government. It is not sufficient to win elections, we need to take away all their power to influence the public, especially children.

You paint with too broad a brush. The left is not some monolithic unified organization that has each and every member working from the same playbook. Witness the fight between the Clintonistas and the Sanders supporters.

There are many liberals who are classic liberals and have an open mind; they just doubt that they will ever change their minds because they trust a set of authority figures that they think will never be disproven. They are about to go through some rough years ahead as one liberal sacred cow after another is destroyed, from Climate Change to protecting criminal aliens. It will take some time, but they will come around.

It is the hard core Marxist left that you describe so well, along with the astroturfers who are nothing more than Soros hired guns. These guys ahve no redeemable value and will ultimately emigrate from the country, will wind up in prison or will simply fade into obscurity.

"The time has finally come to tell the left to go fuck themselves."

The essence of conservative ‘reasoning,’ and who most conservatives actually are.

And I have the right to get my opinion out there and be banned for it!
Did you threaten? Did you attack family? Did you break the rules? Quit crying. Welcome back. Post away. I have missed you and your rantings. Correll just was not qualified to pick up the slack.

Forum List

Back