The time has finally come to tell the left to go fuck themselves.

The mother fucker believes wholeheartedly that he is the fucking KING! Thank GOD, some are finding the BALLS to fight him back as he continues to ruin our culture, along with washing away what little is left of America's morals, ethics, and principles! BTW....where is the fucking REPUBLICAN CONGRESS to STOP his bullshit?

gOv6yVq.jpg

Barrypuppet = The queer that would be king.....
You`re still having gay fantasies about Obama? He`s happily married so you can give it up.

Does it really bother you that much that queers can legally marry?

I didn't really care they can be pretend married....but a line was crossed with this bathroom shit. The OP is correct, the left can go fuck themselves

To be honest, my husband and I considered ourselves married long before the government recognized it as legal.
You can play "house" with another man, it doesn't matter, you're not married, even if the government says you are. The definition of marriage is established in Genesis 2:24:

"For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh."

and Matthew 19:5-6:

Jesus answered, “Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female’ 5and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? 6So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”…

You don't get to decide for yourself what a marriage is, and if the government violates God's law on the issue, then the government's law is invalid.

Keep your religion in your church and home and out of our government!

You're not turning America into Iran!

I didn't really care they can be pretend married....but a line was crossed with this bathroom shit. The OP is correct, the left can go fuck themselves

To be honest, my husband and I considered ourselves married long before the government recognized it as legal.

If you're happy that's well and good but sorry I don't recognize SSM as legitimate. My beef is with this transgender bathroom bullshit...you all pushed to far this time

You don't have to either. It doesn't make it a lick of difference one way or the other.

I am not pushing anything about bathrooms and trannies. I completely understand why some people are wary and freaked out.

I bet you will be on board with the normalization of pedophilia as well......Salon.com is even giving a platform for these perverts. The normalization of it is on it's way. Even some of your liberal pals say that the age of consent should be lowered to 10 years old. Where is your line in the sand or are you fine with any sick and twisted perversity that comes down the road?

JakeStarkley,

There is nothing funny about the government committing blasphemy against God's laws by defining marriage as a union between two people of the same sex.

And when we laugh in your crybaby faces, what then? Will you cry at us even harder? Ooh, scary.

You've lost. The nation thinks that your pervy immoral opinions suck. Your can now choose between being a classy loser and a sore loser. If you go the sore loser route, everyone will keep laughing at you even harder.

You can play "house" with another man, it doesn't matter, you're not married, even if the government says you are. The definition of marriage is established in Genesis 2:24:

"For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh."

Jesus answered, “Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female’ 5and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? 6So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”…

You don't get to decide for yourself what a marriage is, and if the government violates God's law on the issue, then the government's law is invalid.

Whatever, asshole.

President Obama's demand that public schools force little girls to share their bathrooms with confused boys is the final straw. The time has finally come to tell the left to go fuck themselves.

We should no longer attempt to peacefully work out our differences with the left, or engage them in debate, or try to persuade them.

We must realize now that the left disrespects the democratic process, and cheats to win its victories, as they did with abortion in 1973, and same-sex marriage last year.

What we need to do now is figure out who's on our side, and meet with them in private homes and in churches and town halls and work out some sort of a plan to wrest power from the left. We need to purge their influence from the public schools, academia, media, and the government. It is not sufficient to win elections, we need to take away all their power to influence the public, especially children.
This provides further evidence of the politics of division and fear propagated by the right – the blind partisanism, the extremism, the fear, bigotry, and hate common to most on the right, and the contempt most conservatives have for their fellow Americans, for their rights and protected liberties.

Conservatives: arrogant, authoritarian, seeking to compel conformity through force of law, in violation of the Constitution, its jurisprudence, and the rule of law.

The reprehensible right, indeed.

We are going to do one better. We are going to get rid of your beloved corporate owned, for profit "gubermint" and restore the Constitution and restore the Republic. If you don't know that your beloved country is incorporated then STFU because you are not knowledgeable to be in the discussion.

You can play "house" with another man, it doesn't matter, you're not married, even if the government says you are. The definition of marriage is established in
Genesis 2:24:

Why are you not whining about divorce? That violates God's law as well. Are divorces now invalid as result of God's law? Of course not.

Here is extensive list of thing you can do about fags getting hitched:

1. Whining about it on the internet
2. Whining to your friends and family

And when we laugh in your crybaby faces, what then? Will you cry at us even harder? Ooh, scary.

You've lost. The nation thinks that your pervy immoral opinions suck. Your can now choose between being a classy loser and a sore loser. If you go the sore loser route, everyone will keep laughing at you even harder.

No, you have no idea what you have unleashed with this bathroom issue. You will finally reap the whirlwind you have created with your constant demands that we accommodate more and more perversion and efforts to recruit children into perverse lifestyles. You think we will continue to roll over us, but that day is done. Since you seek to destroy us, and everything we hold dear, we have no choice but to fight you with every fiber of our being.

The mother fucker believes wholeheartedly that he is the fucking KING! Thank GOD, some are finding the BALLS to fight him back as he continues to ruin our culture, along with washing away what little is left of America's morals, ethics, and principles! BTW....where is the fucking REPUBLICAN CONGRESS to STOP his bullshit?

gOv6yVq.jpg

You`re still having gay fantasies about Obama? He`s happily married so you can give it up.

He is a queer that is married to a tranny queer.....how can you not know that? (snicker)

gOv6yVq.jpg

Deal. Now you keep your Church of LGBT's dogma out of marriage and our women's showers. You're not turning America into The Rocky Horror Picture Show!

If you're happy that's well and good but sorry I don't recognize SSM as legitimate. My beef is with this transgender bathroom bullshit...you all pushed to far this time

You don't have to either. It doesn't make it a lick of difference one way or the other.

I am not pushing anything about bathrooms and trannies. I completely understand why some people are wary and freaked out.

I bet you will be on board with the normalization of pedophilia as well......Salon.com is even giving a platform for these perverts. The normalization of it is on it's way. Even some of your liberal pals say that the age of consent should be lowered to 10 years old. Where is your line in the sand or are you fine with any sick and twisted perversity that comes down the road?
Okay Dale: how about a short list of liberal pals who think the age of consent should be 10 years old. Give me 5 names or admit you`re a fucking teabagging liar.

The Bible was never written by a divine being and was written by men and until I hear God voice announce those words in that black book are 110% true then I will follow my heart and soul and not some book written nearly two thousand years ago.

Religious nuts have used their religion to oppress minorities, women, gays and abuse kids since the beginning of man, and it will not stop until the last human draws it breath.

Note:

I wrote religious nuts and not just one specific religion because you have radicals in all walks of life!

You would be terribly wrong about that bet as well.

President Obama's demand that public schools force little girls to share their bathrooms with confused boys is the final straw. The time has finally come to tell the left to go fuck themselves.

We should no longer attempt to peacefully work out our differences with the left, or engage them in debate, or try to persuade them.

We must realize now that the left disrespects the democratic process, and cheats to win its victories, as they did with abortion in 1973, and same-sex marriage last year.

What we need to do now is figure out who's on our side, and meet with them in private homes and in churches and town halls and work out some sort of a plan to wrest power from the left. We need to purge their influence from the public schools, academia, media, and the government. It is not sufficient to win elections, we need to take away all their power to influence the public, especially children.
This provides further evidence of the politics of division and fear propagated by the right – the blind partisanism, the extremism, the fear, bigotry, and hate common to most on the right, and the contempt most conservatives have for their fellow Americans, for their rights and protected liberties.

Conservatives: arrogant, authoritarian, seeking to compel conformity through force of law, in violation of the Constitution, its jurisprudence, and the rule of law.

The reprehensible right, indeed.
That's your side doing this, i.e. Mayor deBlasio's law that businesses that use the wrong personal pronoun will be hit with a devastating fine that will destroy them.
Pay attention.

Okay Dale: how about a short list of liberal pals who think the age of consent should be 10 years old. Give me 5 names or admit you`re a fucking teabagging liar.

Are you done with defending Barrypuppet, the queer, you fucking pile of shit?????

You can play "house" with another man, it doesn't matter, you're not married, even if the government says you are. The definition of marriage is established in

Why are you not whining about divorce? That violates God's law as well. Are divorces now invalid as result of God's law? Of course not.

3. Go to church and listen to a Preacher, Priest or some other Cleric tell them how Gays are destroying our society and they ( the religious nuts ) must fight and turn America into their Christian version of Iran.

You would be terribly wrong about that bet as well.

Nah, the mainstream media would condition you and the liberals would browbeat you into compliance....guarantee ya that.

Or I can tell you to go fuck yourself, because I am no longer interested in trying to reason with you people.

Forum List

Back