The Times and Trump - Consider the Consequences

Has President Trump healed our nation, or exacerbated the divide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Trump is not sane! That Pence, Ryan and members of the Administration do nothing is cowardly, evidenced by their failure to do their duty and exercise the necessary moral authority to defend and protect the United States, from the clear and present danger that is the Trump Presidency. The 25th Amendment is necessary before it becomes too late."

"Power corrupts, and must be taken from this megalomaniac before it is too late!"

Does the reader agree, or not? That is the question. It has zero to do with HRC, Obama, liberals or conservatives, progressives or reactionaries, Democrats or Republicans; it has to do with one man, given power, and how he has used the power inherent in the office of the president for nearly 12 months.

So exactly what has Trump done that warrants removal? Be very specific.

treason

Really? How so?

Treason has not been alleged, yet.

High crimes were not defined in COTUS, though I suspect malfeasance would be one. It can be argued Trump's actions meet the elements of malfeasance (wrongdoing, especially by a public official) in his firing of James Comey and in his interference in the Russia Investigation.

Exercising his constitutional authority is not malfeasance, he had every right to fire Comey, even you commiecrats were calling for his head last year. Comey was not personally conducting any investigation and his firing disrupted absolutely nothing the actual investigators were doing. You can pretend otherwise but you'd be wrong.

WRONG ^^^:

What is Malfeasance
"This legal term refers to intentionally doing something that is wrong, either legally or morally. Malfeasance is a dishonest act, an action undertaken for improper purposes, or an act that the individual knows exceeds his authority. This is not to be confused with “misfeasance,” which refers to doing something that is wrong by mistake, error, or negligence, or “nonfeasance,” which refers to a failure to act when under an obligation to do so."
Malfeasance - Definition, Examples, Cases, Processes

The evidence which Mr. Comey provided to colleagues before he was fired is probative, and the excuses by The President and his staff were incredulous.

Seems as if McConnell, Ryan, Trump and the entire Freedom Caucus are guilty of Malfeasance - passing a bill (the tax bill) which impacts every citizen in the United States and not knowing what impact the bill will have; there sole concern was in keeping their own job.

Putting inside a poison pill sure to create havoc in health care, and not considering the consequences of the tax bill to children, families, retirees or future generations all three have earned a special place in hell, and to paraphrase Blood, Sweat and Tears:

I can't swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there is a hell, and those three earned a seat with every mass killer to have ever preyed on others.

I’ve been seeing nothing but positive changes, Wry Catcher. Can you explain why you’re still whining.

I'm not whining, I'm pointing out facts. Whiners yell, "Solyndra" and "Benghazi" and "lock her up", claim a president was not born in the US and is a Muslim who hates America without an bit of evidence.
Then explain why you’re having a problem with a president who is working towards making things better for everyone. Is it because you don’t want a job?

First of all I don't need a job, I had one for 32 years and have safety retirement. Secondly, only a liar and/or a fool believes Trump and the Republican Congress are working to make things better for everyone. Which one are you, or are you both?
The never ending trolls lie lie lie lie. You fools are going to lose any chance in 2018.

Once again a trumpanzee has been wrong.

"Trump is not sane! That Pence, Ryan and members of the Administration do nothing is cowardly, evidenced by their failure to do their duty and exercise the necessary moral authority to defend and protect the United States, from the clear and present danger that is the Trump Presidency. The 25th Amendment is necessary before it becomes too late."

"Power corrupts, and must be taken from this megalomaniac before it is too late!"

Does the reader agree, or not? That is the question. It has zero to do with HRC, Obama, liberals or conservatives, progressives or reactionaries, Democrats or Republicans; it has to do with one man, given power, and how he has used the power inherent in the office of the president for nearly 12 months.

Come on out from under the bed son, it will be ok.

Trump voter ^^^

images

I’ve been seeing nothing but positive changes, Wry Catcher. Can you explain why you’re still whining.

I'm not whining, I'm pointing out facts. Whiners yell, "Solyndra" and "Benghazi" and "lock her up", claim a president was not born in the US and is a Muslim who hates America without an bit of evidence.
Then explain why you’re having a problem with a president who is working towards making things better for everyone. Is it because you don’t want a job?

First of all I don't need a job, I had one for 32 years and have safety retirement. Secondly, only a liar and/or a fool believes Trump and the Republican Congress are working to make things better for everyone. Which one are you, or are you both?
The never ending trolls lie lie lie lie. You fools are going to lose any chance in 2018.

Hey are you related to another USMB Poster, Whole Wheat Catcher?

Trump is not responsible for your sides' hysterical opposition.

Trump voter ^^^

images

^^^^^^^ Sock

No, he's related to butt catcher.

Nope, Rye Bread, my cousin who seeks out seedy characters like CF, miketx and trump.

Nope, Rye Bread, my cousin who seeks out seedy characters like CF, miketx and trump.

I will never Phear you!

Yeah, all women like you want our seed.

I will never Phear you!

I have no need to scare you, I'm the one who named a logical fallacy in your name: The Idiot-Gram. I'm not a bully, I don't pick on the weak, in strength or in mind. - thus I will be nice to you.

I will never Phear you!

I have no need to scare you, I'm the one who named a logical fallacy in your name: The Idiot-Gram. I'm not a bully, I don't pick on the weak, in strength or in mind. - thus I will be nice to you.

Glad you caught rye and joined here. The Idiot gram is Wrys way of acknowledging that my posts render him speechless. Mike Tyson once said, "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face" My posts are that punch

Forum List

Back