🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Top Three Reasons Why Liberals Hate Conservatives

The OP seems to cover almost all the reasons Republicans are hated

But rather than trying to mitigate the damage, they just deny that it is true. More Republicans living in a fantasy bubble where everyone loves them

It appears your reply is verification of the authors beliefs.

Mark

The authors beliefs are to just deny it is true. But the proof is in the pudding

Republicans are not a party of the rich? Show where Republicans have supported legislation to help the poor or working Americans. Show us a single piece of Republican legislation that harms the wealthy in any way

Republicans are not a white male party? Explain how they have only elected six blacks to higher office in the last 100 years. Show how they have elected significant numbers of women to Congress. Show us the percent of Republicans who are minorities

Republicans are not in the pocket of big oil? Explain why oil executives wrote the Bush energy policy. Explain why Republicans defended BP after the oil spill. Show where Republicans have supported alternative energy at the expense of big oil
How long have you desired to be a tyrant?

I see where you are comng from

Anyone who threatens the accumulation of wealth by the rich is a Republican TYRANT
You want to actively HARM a group of American Citizens. When they are subjugated, will you then turn to actively harming anyone who does not agree with you 1,000%?

Democrats were killing the Republicans in 2012 with "Republicans are the party of the rich"
What does Romney do? He comes out with his 47% quote

Republicans don't want to be labeled as the party of the rich? Come out with some proposals that actually help the poor and working class without benefitting the wealthy[/QUOTE]

LMAO. You made a funny. Help the working class and NOT benefit the wealthy? LMAO. Sure they will.

No, seriously

They have this program called "trickle down" You give money to rich people and EVERYBODY benefits

Dems do the same damn thing, both parties cater to the rich.
The difference being Dems like to talk about how poor hey are and how they look out for the poor.

They aren't and they don't.

The difference is that wealthy Democrats will vote to raise their own taxes
Wealthy Republicans will vote to slash benefits to the poor
Yeah, yeah....we've all heard these lies before.

I heard an ad by Tom Wolfe yesterday. He "Promised" to work for the Middle Class....

Sucks to be poor in Pennsylvania. The rich don't need to worry if a politician is working for them or not so they won't be hurt.

However, the poor are just golng to take it in the ass because Tom Wolfe is all for the middle class!

Conservatives understand that hard choices have to be made. We simply cannot keep spending at the rate we are. Of course minorities will vote in their self interest. The problem becomes, can our country survive when our aim is to take care of everyone.

As the PIIGS show us, the meltdown in Europe is a sign of things to come. Japan is bankrupt, and they just don't know it yet.

Except for Germany, most European nations are "against the ropes" ,concerning their debt. And Germany will soon be in the same boat.

While the idea that a government can serve every need is noble, economic reality shows us it is unworkable.
It took our country 206 years to accumulate our first trillion dollar debt , and only 32 years to accumulate the next 15 trillion.

It doesn't take a math wizard to see that this rapidly accumulating debt will be a huge problem in the future.

Unless Americans make hard choices, it is possible that, just like the USSR, we will also face our our fiscal crisis.

While I understand that people will vote for their own self interest, what they(and we) are truly doing is greasing the skids to our own demise.

Every empire in history has collapsed. We will be no different unless we learn from history.

If the GOP truly has to appease those that clamor for more to become a party they will vote for, it is indeed a fools errand that will do nothing more that speed our way to a fiscal collapse.

Mark

Yea sure the Repubs are SO concerned about the debt. Unless it means more taxes to pay for the spending. And cuts to the military. Hey we just spent a billion on bombing, you Repubs concerned about the billions more we are gonna spend on war?

And why is it that these Republicans who are so concerned about spending and debt, never ever do anything except spend and borrow when they have a chance to do something about both? Do you know the answer to that?

Surely you won't claim that spending and debt both drop under Republican leadership.
But it sounds good to say that debt and spending both fell, don't it? Truth be damned.

Yes, sadly, the GOP is a carbon copy of the Dems at this point. The debt is the major reason of the infighting in the Republican party. They will either become conservative, or in reality we will have two liberal parties in America. The Democrats and the Republicans.

Mark
Carbon-copy means exact opposite.

Really? In what way? And I am not talking about words, but deeds.

Mark

But rather than trying to mitigate the damage, they just deny that it is true. More Republicans living in a fantasy bubble where everyone loves them

Mark

The authors beliefs are to just deny it is true. But the proof is in the pudding

Republicans are not a party of the rich? Show where Republicans have supported legislation to help the poor or working Americans. Show us a single piece of Republican legislation that harms the wealthy in any way

Republicans are not a white male party? Explain how they have only elected six blacks to higher office in the last 100 years. Show how they have elected significant numbers of women to Congress. Show us the percent of Republicans who are minorities

Republicans are not in the pocket of big oil? Explain why oil executives wrote the Bush energy policy. Explain why Republicans defended BP after the oil spill. Show where Republicans have supported alternative energy at the expense of big oil

Anyone who threatens the accumulation of wealth by the rich is a Republican TYRANT
You want to actively HARM a group of American Citizens. When they are subjugated, will you then turn to actively harming anyone who does not agree with you 1,000%?

I know.....we can't interfere with trickle down can we?

Mark

The OP has stats that show that conservatives are every bit as supportive to the poor. As for your other claims, the GOP is more diverse than the Dems.

GOP s surprising edge on diversity - CNN.com

and they certainly are no more "in the pocket" of the rich than any Democrat.

This quote is the authors view, in a nutshell:

“Conservatives see liberals as misguided; liberals see conservatives as evil.”

Mark
Sure, uh-huh ....

Amazon.com ann coulter Books

Hmm. So my links has stats, and I even linked to a CNN article on GOP diversity, but it appears you don't believe it. Maybe you can show me some links that back up your beliefs? I mean, you really don't want to believe something that might not be true, right?

Mark

Mark

The OP has stats that show that conservatives are every bit as supportive to the poor. As for your other claims, the GOP is more diverse than the Dems.

Mark
Sure, uh-huh ....

Hmm. So my links has stats, and I even linked to a CNN article on GOP diversity, but it appears you don't believe it. Maybe you can show me some links that back up your beliefs? I mean, you really don't want to believe something that might not be true, right?

Mark
Your post ridiculously claimed, “Conservatives see liberals as misguided; liberals see conservatives as evil.”

I just provided an example of where you have that backwards.

Mark

Trickle down is due to start working, just any day now ...

Trickle down is due to start working, just any day now ...

We were sold on.....a rising tide lifts all boats

Republicans figured a way so that it only lifts the yachts

Top three reasons why Liberals hate Conservatives?

I wasn't aware that this was actually the case in the Real World, beyond our virtual campus and similar venues.

But, for mischief's sake...

1. because Conservatives don't think like they do

2. because Conservatives don't act like they do

3. because Conservatives embrace the differences and are not shy about celebrating same

Mark

Mark
Sure, uh-huh ....

Mark
Your post ridiculously claimed, “Conservatives see liberals as misguided; liberals see conservatives as evil.”

There are very few absolute truths. And yes, some conservatives hate. What we are talking about is an observation in general. In order for a liberal to make a case that is usually based on emotion, he has to be emotional to present it. In my experience, liberals hate conservatives. It is why they break down every argument to debase us. In almost any controversial discussion, we are branded as racists, sexists, homophobes, etc., no matter the facts.

Mark

Mark
Sure, uh-huh ....

Mark

There are very few absolute truths. And yes, some conservatives hate. What we are talking about is an observation in general. In order for a liberal to make a case that is usually based on emotion, he has to be emotional to present it. In my experience, liberals hate conservatives. It is why they break down every argument to debase us. In almost any controversial discussion, we are branded as racists, sexists, homophobes, etc., no matter the facts.

Mark
More nonsense, which just like your opening post, you can just as easily switch "Republican" and "Democrat," "Conservative" and "Liberal," and it will still be no different.

This thread doesn't disappoint

. In 2008, a survey was done that showed similar numbers of Republicans (5.7) and Democrats (6.8) would not vote for a black presidential candidate....Democrats were slightly (1.1%) more likely to show racist thinking than Republicans

That's gonna leave a mark :lol:
not surprising to me......i know how lots of them feel about the brown folk.....plus look how they fucked the gays over out here in 2 elections...

Mark

Mark

Once again, Republicans reply with a "See...we have minorities too" defense

Until Republicans can show across the board representation by minorities at all levels of government, they cannot shake the reputation as a white mans party. If they increase from six blacks elected to higher office in the last one hundred years to seven elected blacks, they have not shaken the reputation. Republicans are 90% white. Until they attract more minorities, they remain a white mans party
oh geezus....had lunch with Dean did we?....i hope you made him pay...

The numbers don't lie. You can deny them, but they don't lie

Republicans cannot deny that they are "the white mans party" when statistics show they are 90% white
geezus....thats the best impersonation of Dean yet....good job RW....

This thread doesn't disappoint

. In 2008, a survey was done that showed similar numbers of Republicans (5.7) and Democrats (6.8) would not vote for a black presidential candidate....Democrats were slightly (1.1%) more likely to show racist thinking than Republicans

That's gonna leave a mark :lol:
not surprising to me......i know how lots of them feel about the brown folk.....plus look how they fucked the gays over out here in 2 elections...

Mark

Once again, Republicans reply with a "See...we have minorities too" defense

Until Republicans can show across the board representation by minorities at all levels of government, they cannot shake the reputation as a white mans party. If they increase from six blacks elected to higher office in the last one hundred years to seven elected blacks, they have not shaken the reputation. Republicans are 90% white. Until they attract more minorities, they remain a white mans party
oh geezus....had lunch with Dean did we?....i hope you made him pay...

The numbers don't lie. You can deny them, but they don't lie

Republicans cannot deny that they are "the white mans party" when statistics show they are 90% white
geezus....thats the best impersonation of Dean yet....good job RW....

Again......Republicans are 90% white

Makes it hard to deny they are a party of whites doesn't it? rdean would get it, why can't you?

Take Mia Love. If you are on the political left, you may not have heard of her, but she is a rising star on the right. She quotes Bastiat, she believes in core principles such as subsidiarity—she is dynamic, successful, and hits all the right notes. She is a black woman, and I have not met or heard of a single conservative, Republican, or tea partier who wouldn’t be delighted to support her.

Yeah, I supported her the first time through....I hope she wins this time...

The republicans have had public schools, hollywood, and the news media, all democrat controlled institutions, telling minorities since Johnson created the Great Society that republicans are racists...

The problem...as was pointed out by another great poster...republicans do not have an agenda geared toward one race or another or one sex or another...and so they aren't selling things that promise the world to one group after another...they have core ideals that work for everyone...on top of that the democrats know how to give other peoples money away to buy votes...if they didn't, their stupid ideas would never get enacted...it is hard to beat the racists in the democrat party as they use racism to buy votes and intimidate voters...and it is even harder to fight Santa Claus...

Now...however...you are beginning to see blacks question their loyalty to the party of slavery and racism...you are beginning to see that here in Chicago...at one town hall the black citizens started saying that they should start their own version of the Tea Party...that the democrats have done nothing for them...

So....they may have finally realized that the future of their children can't be left to the party of racism and slavery...they need to look somewhere else...perhaps the party of non-racism...the republicans/libertarians/tea party...

I absolutely support affirmative action, minority business set asides and educational opportunities

It falls under the concept of helping those who need help

In other words...you support racism...giving advantages to one group over another based on the color of their skin...nice policy...and yet the Republicans/libertarians/tea party are the racists...when they prefer race neutrality...

Liberal dyslexia...giving advantages to one group because of skin color is not racism...not giving advantages to one group because of race is racism...

Liberals think funny....

I absolutely support affirmative action, minority business set asides and educational opportunities

It falls under the concept of helping those who need help

In other words...you support racism...giving advantages to one group over another based on the color of their skin...nice policy...and yet the Republicans/libertarians/tea party are the racists...when they prefer race neutrality...

Liberal dyslexia...giving advantages to one group because of skin color is not racism...not giving advantages to one group because of race is racism...

Liberals think funny....

No, I support helping those who need help

Forum List

Back