🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Top Three Reasons Why Liberals Hate Conservatives

Yea sure the Repubs are SO concerned about the debt. Unless it means more taxes to pay for the spending.

See, you don't even see the problem...the problem is the SPENDING, not that taxes are too low...fix that and that fixes the tax problem...giving more money to greedy corrupt politicians who use the money to buy votes and increase their power....doesn't lower the debt and makes no sense if you are concerned about the debt...they aren't going to use it to lower the debt...so why in the world should we give them more and more money....?

You have to cut off their check book...just like you would do to get yourself out of debt...

Liberals think funny...

No, I support helping those who need help

Based solely on their skin color...ummm...you know....that is what they call...racism....you might want to look that word up....

This thread doesn't disappoint

. In 2008, a survey was done that showed similar numbers of Republicans (5.7) and Democrats (6.8) would not vote for a black presidential candidate....Democrats were slightly (1.1%) more likely to show racist thinking than Republicans

That's gonna leave a mark :lol:
not surprising to me......i know how lots of them feel about the brown folk.....plus look how they fucked the gays over out here in 2 elections...
The OP has stats that show that conservatives are every bit as supportive to the poor. As for your other claims, the GOP is more diverse than the Dems.

GOP s surprising edge on diversity - CNN.com

and they certainly are no more "in the pocket" of the rich than any Democrat.

This quote is the authors view, in a nutshell:

“Conservatives see liberals as misguided; liberals see conservatives as evil.”

Mark

Once again, Republicans reply with a "See...we have minorities too" defense

Until Republicans can show across the board representation by minorities at all levels of government, they cannot shake the reputation as a white mans party. If they increase from six blacks elected to higher office in the last one hundred years to seven elected blacks, they have not shaken the reputation. Republicans are 90% white. Until they attract more minorities, they remain a white mans party
oh geezus....had lunch with Dean did we?....i hope you made him pay...

The numbers don't lie. You can deny them, but they don't lie

Republicans cannot deny that they are "the white mans party" when statistics show they are 90% white
geezus....thats the best impersonation of Dean yet....good job RW....

Again......Republicans are 90% white

Makes it hard to deny they are a party of whites doesn't it? rdean would get it, why can't you?
i dont give a rats ass if they were 90% blue.....i dont care for the fuckers.....all im saying is i hope you made Dean pay for the lunch....and its nice to know that Dean has people here who will slip into his underpants when he is not around....thats all....

The republicans have had public schools, hollywood, and the news media, all democrat controlled institutions, telling minorities since Johnson created the Great Society that republicans are racists...

The problem...as was pointed out by another great poster...republicans do not have an agenda geared toward one race or another or one sex or another...and so they aren't selling things that promise the world to one group after another...they have core ideals that work for everyone...on top of that the democrats know how to give other peoples money away to buy votes...if they didn't, their stupid ideas would never get enacted...it is hard to beat the racists in the democrat party as they use racism to buy votes and intimidate voters...and it is even harder to fight Santa Claus...

Now...however...you are beginning to see blacks question their loyalty to the party of slavery and racism...you are beginning to see that here in Chicago...at one town hall the black citizens started saying that they should start their own version of the Tea Party...that the democrats have done nothing for them...

So....they may have finally realized that the future of their children can't be left to the party of racism and slavery...they need to look somewhere else...perhaps the party of non-racism...the republicans/libertarians/tea party...
maybe Republicans should learn how to express themselves better......they sure as hell dont win a lot of friends with what is said by the people they allow to say things on their behalf....

. In 2008, a survey was done that showed similar numbers of Republicans (5.7) and Democrats (6.8) would not vote for a black presidential candidate....Democrats were slightly (1.1%) more likely to show racist thinking than Republicans

not surprising to me......i know how lots of them feel about the brown folk.....plus look how they fucked the gays over out here in 2 elections...

Until Republicans can show across the board representation by minorities at all levels of government, they cannot shake the reputation as a white mans party. If they increase from six blacks elected to higher office in the last one hundred years to seven elected blacks, they have not shaken the reputation. Republicans are 90% white. Until they attract more minorities, they remain a white mans party

Republicans cannot deny that they are "the white mans party" when statistics show they are 90% white

Makes it hard to deny they are a party of whites doesn't it? rdean would get it, why can't you?
i dont give a rats ass if they were 90% blue.....i dont care for the fuckers.....all im saying is i hope you made Dean pay for the lunch....and its nice to know that Dean has people here who will slip into his underpants when he is not around....thats all....

Still doesn't address the OP

The OP claims Dems are wrong when they claim the GOP is a party of white males. I say a party that is 90% white sure is a party of white people

Try to keep up with the thread will ya?

Republicans hate anything that isn’t white, wealthy, and christian at least in appearance. They hate the poor, women, and minorities. They hate science and don’t believe that the global warming we clearly are experiencing is man made. They hate any government programs that help the poor and minorities, and the particularly despise immigrants, particularly the illegal kind. They love programs that line the pockets of oil companies, mining companies, and are willing to export jobs with wild abandon.
They hate public education, and they despise public schools and the public school teachers and public university professors. And since the do not respect the market place of ideas, they hate tenure (that gives teachers academic freedom) because it prevents them from firing teachers who are Democrats and who might infect some student with their liberal ideas. They want insurance companies to make a maximum of profit, and are perfectly willing for the health insurance companies to kill people by refusing service to anyone that might cost them a buck more than the median expense. They don’t care about clean food because it might cost the food corporation a little money, and they don’t care about clean water because cleaning up the waste will cost their precious corporate persons a little money.

Thats about it
So, you didn't read the rest of it, did you?

The OP claims Dems are wrong when they claim the GOP is a party of white males. I say a party that is 90% white sure is a party of white people

maybe you should apply that to you RW.....i dont think being 90% White was one of the 3 reasons....you have to remember.....when you are taking Deans place,you are going to say what he would say.....just sayin.....

Republicans hate anything that isn’t white, wealthy, and christian at least in appearance. They hate the poor, women, and minorities. They hate science and don’t believe that the global warming we clearly are experiencing is man made. They hate any government programs that help the poor and minorities, and the particularly despise immigrants, particularly the illegal kind. They love programs that line the pockets of oil companies, mining companies, and are willing to export jobs with wild abandon.
They hate public education, and they despise public schools and the public school teachers and public university professors. And since the do not respect the market place of ideas, they hate tenure (that gives teachers academic freedom) because it prevents them from firing teachers who are Democrats and who might infect some student with their liberal ideas. They want insurance companies to make a maximum of profit, and are perfectly willing for the health insurance companies to kill people by refusing service to anyone that might cost them a buck more than the median expense. They don’t care about clean food because it might cost the food corporation a little money, and they don’t care about clean water because cleaning up the waste will cost their precious corporate persons a little money.

Thats about it

No need to

I have seen the Republican song and dance of "See....we have black people too"

I only bothered with page one but that was enough. All of the lefty responses were analysis-free disparagement which illustrates the point of the thread.

It appears your reply is verification of the authors beliefs.

Mark

The authors beliefs are to just deny it is true. But the proof is in the pudding

Republicans are not a party of the rich? Show where Republicans have supported legislation to help the poor or working Americans. Show us a single piece of Republican legislation that harms the wealthy in any way

Republicans are not a white male party? Explain how they have only elected six blacks to higher office in the last 100 years. Show how they have elected significant numbers of women to Congress. Show us the percent of Republicans who are minorities

Republicans are not in the pocket of big oil? Explain why oil executives wrote the Bush energy policy. Explain why Republicans defended BP after the oil spill. Show where Republicans have supported alternative energy at the expense of big oil
How long have you desired to be a tyrant?

I see where you are comng from

Anyone who threatens the accumulation of wealth by the rich is a Republican TYRANT
You want to actively HARM a group of American Citizens. When they are subjugated, will you then turn to actively harming anyone who does not agree with you 1,000%?

I know.....we can't interfere with trickle down can we?
Good to see you don't deny it. I'll give you props for being one of the few who will be honest about your intent to use government to destroy those who have the audacity to think for themselves.

Yes, you say. But then, you are a confirmed and known liar. So people take what you say with a grain of salt and apply the appropriate value to your opinion.

You know nothing of Conservatives but your twisted hate that has filled you to the point where you would gleefully scrap the American system of government in favor a dictatorship in which those you hate are broken, flayed alive, and beheaded.

This is the natural order of tyrants and dictators.

Thats about it

No need to

I have seen the Republican song and dance of "See....we have black people too"
In other words, you choose to remain ignorant. Got cha. Typical Democrat.

The OP has stats that show that conservatives are every bit as supportive to the poor. As for your other claims, the GOP is more diverse than the Dems.

GOP s surprising edge on diversity - CNN.com

and they certainly are no more "in the pocket" of the rich than any Democrat.

This quote is the authors view, in a nutshell:

“Conservatives see liberals as misguided; liberals see conservatives as evil.”

Mark

snip
Hey Our doors are open but those racist blacks choose to stay on the plantation. A 90% white party in a 74% white country is proof (according to you) that Republicans are racist, but you refuse to consider that blacks who voted 95% for barack obama might be racist.

Dismissed!

The republicans have had public schools, hollywood, and the news media, all democrat controlled institutions, telling minorities since Johnson created the Great Society that republicans are racists...

The problem...as was pointed out by another great poster...republicans do not have an agenda geared toward one race or another or one sex or another...and so they aren't selling things that promise the world to one group after another...they have core ideals that work for everyone...on top of that the democrats know how to give other peoples money away to buy votes...if they didn't, their stupid ideas would never get enacted...it is hard to beat the racists in the democrat party as they use racism to buy votes and intimidate voters...and it is even harder to fight Santa Claus...

Now...however...you are beginning to see blacks question their loyalty to the party of slavery and racism...you are beginning to see that here in Chicago...at one town hall the black citizens started saying that they should start their own version of the Tea Party...that the democrats have done nothing for them...

So....they may have finally realized that the future of their children can't be left to the party of racism and slavery...they need to look somewhere else...perhaps the party of non-racism...the republicans/libertarians/tea party...

If the Democrats lose the blacks, they will shit themselves. I really think that since we elected a black president, and nothing has changed, that they are finally waking up to reality/

The Dems are not their friends. Never were.

Mark

If the Democrats lose the blacks, they will shit themselves. I really think that since we elected a black president, and nothing has changed, that they are finally waking up to reality/

Mark
So whattya think? Republicans/Conservatives will elect 2 blacks next month? :lol:

snip
Hey Our doors are open but those racist blacks choose to stay on the plantation. A 90% white party in a 74% white country is proof (according to you) that Republicans are racist, but you refuse to consider that blacks who voted 95% for barack obama might be racist.

Dismissed!
Yes.....and all those plantation analogies are sure to have blacks flocking to your party. Like a typical Republican, you blame blacks for not buying into your message without asking.......What is wrong with our message?

Mark
So whattya think? Republicans/Conservatives will elect 2 blacks next month? :lol:

I see Scott and Love getting elected

Quite a step for Republicans

Forum List

Back