*The Traitor ; Mike Pence*

<crickets>
Sorry bout that,

1. Why do you ask a question everyone knows the answer too?
2. Like: *Is fire hot?*
3. You can ask yourself those stupid questions, but your answer will be stupid, I'm sure, better not ask.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Why do you ask a question everyone knows the answer too?
2. Like: *Is fire hot?*
3. You can ask yourself those stupid questions, but your answer will be stupid, I'm sure, better not ask.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LOLOL

No everyone sees why you're too scared to answer. Again, what did Pence do that makes him a traitor? You want me to read your mind to decipher the answer; but you don't have a mind.

A claim ^ made with zero evidence. Because like so many of you libtards, truth and evidence can be dispensed with whenever you’re the ones making claims.
Do you defend the former 1-term president on every issue?

Would you vote for him again?

Sorry bout that,

1. I would vote for Trump over any baby butchering libtard on the planet.
2. And furthermore I would put Trump miles above any Republican on the planet.
3. Trump has my vote!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I would vote for Trump over any baby butchering libtard on the planet.
2. And furthermore I would put Trump miles above any Republican on the planet.
3. Trump has my vote!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1. Babies have been birthed already. The more you know...
2. You're a sycophant who will at some point have his Jason Van Tatenhove moment.
3. He has your lips on his ring.....pucker up.

Do you defend the former 1-term president on every issue?

Would you vote for him again?
Another stupid question. I believe that only absolute imbeciles (people like you, apparently) would defend every decision or agree with every decision or statement made by anyone.

No. I have criticized President Trump. One example is how he treated Pence. I say that it was Pence, not Trump, who made the right decision about the possible refusal to certify the election. I also have noted that I preferred candidate Cruz and I despised the hideous commentary Trump made about Cruz and his family. I also questioned the Trump decision to impose tariffs. I further thought that it was smart of Trump to bypass the corrupt fake media by using online social media like Twitter, but that some of his tweets were ill-advised.

See? You don’t have to be a complete suck up, either.

I absolutely would vote for Trump again, especially over total scum like Shrillary Rotten Clinton and the despicable vile old racist dementia patient, Brandon. I’d love to see Brandon be a full one term President.

Sorry bout that,

1. No standing eh, D.J.Trump should of had a recognized *Pure Standing* being the President of the United States.
2. The courts chose badly too.
3. The Supreme Court neglected their duty, and chose badly.
4. And any court that had a chance to look at this, ended up they *ALL* chose badly too.
5. Not even half the crap has his the fan yet.
6. Wait for it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Everyone chose badly except for Donald Trump it seems. My sides are aching!

Another stupid question. I believe that only absolute imbeciles (people like you, apparently) would defend every decision or agree with every decision or statement made by anyone.

No. I have criticized President Trump. One example is how he treated Pence. I say that it was Pence, not Trump, who made the right decision about the possible refusal to certify the election. I also have noted that I preferred candidate Cruz and I despised the hideous commentary Trump made about Cruz and his family. I also questioned the Trump decision to impose tariffs. I further thought that it was smart if Trumk to bypass the corrupt fake media by using online social media like Twitter, but that some of his tweets were ill-advised.

See? You don’t have to be a complete suck up, either.

I absolutely would vote for Trump again, especially over total scum like Shrillary Rotten Clinton and the despicable vile old racist dementia patient, Brandon. I’d love to see Brandon be a full one term President.
I remain unconvinced that you're anything but a sycophant.

Pence had a job to do and he did it. He did what he was supposed to do as opposed to being sucked into the insurrection orchestrated by his boss, whom he probably despises now.

I remain unconvinced that you're anything but a sycophant.
Who gives a shit what a moron like you is allegedly unconvinced about? :cuckoo:

To call you a “jerkoff” is an insult to masturbation.

Now, get back down on Brandon. He requires more of your salad tossing.

Back On Topic:

Would it be too much of a strain on you to discuss the topic? Here. I’ll help:

Would you agree with me that Vice President Pence is no traitor and that he made an honorable determination by refusing to accept the call not to certify the election?

Who gives a shit what a moron like you is allegedly unconvinced about? :cuckoo:

To call you a “jerkoff” is an insult to masturbation.

Now, get back down on Brandon. He requires more of your salad tossing.

Back On Topic:

Would it be too much of a strain on you to discuss the topic? Here. I’ll help:

Would you agree with me that Vice President Pence is no traitor and that he made an honorable determination by refusing to accept the call not to certify the election?
Yes, we should all agree on that point.

Why don't you question the former 1-term for asking him to commit an unconstitutional act to remain in power?

Forum List

Back