The Transphobic Left Refuse to Support Jenner

It’s as if they stand for nothing.
Though Caitlyn Jenner is one of the most famous transgender people in America, the announcement of her candidacy for California governor was greeted hostilely by one of the state’s largest LGBTQ-rights groups and by many trans activists around the country.
The thread premise is a lie.

Liberals have long defended the rights and protected liberties of gay and transgender Americans from attack by the hateful, bigoted right.

L
Though Caitlyn Jenner is one of the most famous transgender people in America, the announcement of her candidacy for California governor was greeted hostilely by one of the state’s largest LGBTQ-rights groups and by many trans activists around the country.
Lol, we can not support her because she's insane without having a problem with her sexual identity.

You obviously can't differentiate the two.
It’s a lie made up by conflating two unrelated issues.

Devoid of experience and lacking a background in governance and public policy, Jenner is unfit to hold public office – particularly that of governor of California.

Like Trump she’d be a complete failure.

L
Lol, we can not support her because she's insane without having a problem with her sexual identity.

Devoid of experience and lacking a background in governance and public policy, Jenner is unfit to hold public office – particularly that of governor of California.

Homophobia.

Liberals have long defended the rights and protected liberties of gay and transgender Americans from attack by the hateful, bigoted right.
Just what a homophobe would say.

Homophobe?
So, does it like men or women?

Homophobe?
So if I put on a dress and have sex with a woman, am I a lesbian?

According to the story linked in the OP, the reticence on the left to support Jenner appears to be the fact that (s)he is a REPUBLICAN and that (s)he is also a TRUMP SUPPORTER. In what world would anyone think that (s)he would garner any support from the LEFT? That’s like questioning why the right doesn’t support George Soros, after all he’s a successful businessman, what’s not like GOP?

Sheesh, there’s no need to manufacturer flaws for left wingers they have enough real ones but one of them ISN’T bigotry against transgenders, in fact it would be the opposite. The left has clearly demonstrated that they want a whole set of “special rights” for this “protected class”.

Homophobe?
"Weather MAN"?

Likely not, now if you had sex with a man, with a dress on that would make you gay.

L

I didn’t vote for Obama and the left called me a racist, what the hell is the difference then and now? Hypocrites!

According to the story linked in the OP, the reticence on the left to support Jenner appears to be the fact that (s)he is a REPUBLICAN and that (s)he is also a TRUMP SUPPORTER. In what world would anyone think that (s)he would garner any support from the LEFT? That’s like questioning why the right doesn’t support George Soros, after all he’s a successful businessman, what’s not like GOP?

Sheesh, there’s no need to manufacturer flaws for left wingers they have enough real ones but one of them ISN’T bigotry against transgenders, in fact it would be the opposite. The left has clearly demonstrated that they want a whole set of “special rights” for this “protected class”.
Why did anyone think I’d vote for a liberal democrat? I didn’t and the left wing called myself and many others racist for not voting for Obama.

As far as I am concerned, if the left can dish out the BS, then they damn well better take it! Tell me the difference between then and now, go ahead.

Homophobe?
"Weather MAN"?

Likely not, now if you had sex with a man, with a dress on that would make you gay.
So you don’t support Jenner because of your homophobic tendencies.

Why did anyone think I’d vote for a liberal democrat? I didn’t and the left wing called myself and many others racist for not voting for Obama.

As far as I am concerned, if the left can dish out the BS, then they damn well better take it! Tell me the difference between then and now, go ahead.
Even if it’s NOT True? How does it profit you going tit-for-tat with the idiots on the left just because they have leveled false allegations of racism against you in the past?

Matching one act of ignorance with a similar act of ignorance isn’t a winning formula, it just brings you DOWN to their level and you’ll lose that fight because they’re better at playing in that mud pit than you are, they have MUCH more experience, after all that’s where they live.

Yeah, just what California needs: Yet another unqualified, inexperienced reality TV star to run the state into the ground.

There is no obligation for the left to support a candidate because they're trans, especially one who is running as a Republican, but I know you'll support her and give your vote. She's for Trump!!!

Yeah, just what California needs: Yet another unqualified, inexperienced reality TV star to run the state into the ground.

There is no obligation for the left to support a candidate because they're trans, especially one who is running as a Republican, but I know you'll support her and give your vote. She's for Trump!!!
Exactly what a homophobe would say.

Homophobe?
"Weather MAN"?

No, got no issues with homo's, I like mayor Pete.
I got an issue with Jenner's stupidity AND anything Kardashian, ALL of them.

All that’s required to get the partisans on the left to get behind Jenner’s candidacy is to stick a “D” behind Jenner’s name, at which point they’d gushing over her for no other reason than (s)he is a transgender and the fact that (s)he came out against Donny’s treatment of transgenders.

All many on the partisan left need are slogans and bumper stickers, they have demonstrated that they don’t really care about substance. Of course much of the partisan right is no different..

Homophobe?
"Weather MAN"?

You have major issues with males in women’s clothing.

Homophobe?
"Weather MAN"?

You have major issues with males in women’s clothing.
I don't know, not my thing, they must be good because I never noticed their 5 o'clock shadow.
Why would that matter, it's a moron, the entire family is.
I never got the attraction, what have they done, it has to be a woman thing because I DON'T GET IT.

L

Tell us more how those who don’t like Obama are racists.

POW POW!

L

You left out the fact that's she's a RWNJ.

Forum List

Back