The Trendy New Political Lie

Feb 20, 2013
Heart of Republica
Not necessairly new, but a lie never the less. It's going to go down in flames in Ohio. Believe that!

Facts — Right to Work Is Wrong for Everyone

942897_10200549875222506_956968175_n.jpg

Right to work means that one can work in a union shop, gain the benefits of union wages, and not pay union dues.

It has nothing to do with helping people get jobs, it has everything to do with busting unions.

Right to work means that one can work in a union shop, gain the benefits of union wages, and not pay union dues.

It has nothing to do with helping people get jobs, it has everything to do with busting unions.

That's all it is - unions are so uninfluential in today's Corporate Oligarchy that they hardly matter at the political money arms race for candidates, but some fanatics want them eliminated totally.

It is not a right.

Gee, I never thought about that! Again, feel free to comment once you really know what this is about.

I know what it is about.

You have no right to work in my company if I don't want you or like what you are doing......from the formation of unions to job performance.

It's not about that since it's been politicized by the Corporate Oligarchy. It's just another wedge issue and some states fell for it. Perhaps you missed the below bullet point?

Right to work does not improve the employment rate.
In fact, eight of the 12 states with the highest unemployment rates have right-to-work laws on the books.
(Unemployment Rates for States)

The modern day Union will be the death of the American worker.

Just as they are now supporting illegal immigration to simply bolster their supporters, they have shown they are simply interested in not what is best for America and the American worker, but what is best for lining their own pockets and keeping them rich..

The left loves to bitch and complain about how much a CEO or a Company owner makes, but they remain silent on how much Union Leaders make and how they spend their Union Due.

Why does a Union need a private golf course or resort?

Gee, I never thought about that! Again, feel free to comment once you really know what this is about.

I know what it is about.

You have no right to work in my company if I don't want you or like what you are doing......from the formation of unions to job performance.

It's not about that since it's been politicized by the Corporate Oligarchy. It's just another wedge issue and some states fell for it. Perhaps you missed the below bullet point?

Right to work does not improve the employment rate.
In fact, eight of the 12 states with the highest unemployment rates have right-to-work laws on the books.
(Unemployment Rates for States)

Easier to rid slackers, malcontents and provocateurs from your private business without the forced hand of .gov to keep them because their job is a right or entitlement.

In the 1920s unions were needed because workers were being taken advantage of by SOME employers. Now we have laws that prevent those abuses. Unions are nothing but a political arm of the democrat party that extracts money from workers and gives it to dems who will keep the union bosses in power and make them richer.

the democrat/union alliance is one of the most corrupt in the history of the USA.

In the 1920s unions were needed because workers were being taken advantage of by SOME employers. Now we have laws that prevent those abuses. Unions are nothing but a political arm of the democrat party that extracts money from workers and gives it to dems who will keep the union bosses in power and make them richer.

the democrat/union alliance is one of the most corrupt in the history of the USA.

This^^^

Nail...head...wham!

You idiots go work for 1.25 and hour if you like.

go work 7 days a week

go work next to ten year olds making the same wages and working the same hours.

tell workers they cant talk to each other.

tell AMERICANS their Boss owns their asses and they BETTER watch what they say.

This country will NEVER go back to those days no matter how stupid yopu people are

Forum List

Back