The Trendy New Political Lie

I am a conservative Republican, Nebraska is a Conservative State...it is a right to work State...and it is NOT a good thing.

I am probably the most rabid anti union guy you'll ever run into

It is NOT a good thing, it is a vey BAD thing...and puts the worker in a VERY bad position.

so you think workers should be forced to join a union in order to work? your two statements are contradictory.

why do you hate black people? BTW, dukes of hazard was filmed in california, you fucking pretend-elite, yankee bastard.

Lashing out won't change the fact of Toyota and other car companies are having trouble with the dumb rednecked work force in the souf'. I have been in those plants in Mississippi and alabama as we had to come up with some simple trainging material and 95 % of the workers were white and dumb as heck!:eusa_whistle:

you are lying, I sold equipment and parts to those plants, spent time with the workforce and the management.

what you said above is simply a biased partisan lie. how about workers in detroit, are they all geniuses? I think not. I also worked with those companies.

the difference is that the southern workers wanted to work, the northern ones just wanted to be paid.

You seem to have a comprehension issue.

Let me help you......

Unions are horseshit.
Right to work Laws completely disadvantage the worker...

Not contradictory at all.

I am a conservative Republican, Nebraska is a Conservative State...it is a right to work State...and it is NOT a good thing.

so you think workers should be forced to join a union in order to work? your two statements are contradictory.

Let me help you......

Unions are horseshit.

sorry Roo, you are not making sense. Right to work laws allow people to work without joining a union. how does that disadvantage the worker?

you say you are anti union, but you oppose right to work, doesn't make sense.

why do you hate black people? BTW, dukes of hazard was filmed in california, you fucking pretend-elite, yankee bastard.

Lashing out won't change the fact of Toyota and other car companies are having trouble with the dumb rednecked work force in the souf'. I have been in those plants in Mississippi and alabama as we had to come up with some simple training material and 95 % of the workers were white and dumb as heck!:eusa_whistle:

When Saturn opened a plant in spring hill Tenn all the workers were brought down from Detroit and other plants up north. The southerners were given temp and helper jobs for the first few years and for good reason. :eusa_whistle:

I also have a friend that was hired on contract to help the VW plant in Tenn as they have to import educated tech people from the North:eek:

Lashing out won't change the fact of Toyota and other car companies are having trouble with the dumb rednecked work force in the souf'. I have been in those plants in Mississippi and alabama as we had to come up with some simple trainging material and 95 % of the workers were white and dumb as heck!:eusa_whistle:

you are lying, I sold equipment and parts to those plants, spent time with the workforce and the management.

what you said above is simply a biased partisan lie. how about workers in detroit, are they all geniuses? I think not. I also worked with those companies.

the difference is that the southern workers wanted to work, the northern ones just wanted to be paid.

Nope not geniuses, but they can read and write and don't need cartoon pictures as work instructions as they do in the souf:eusa_whistle:

Also have another friend that went to work on Contract at the boeing plant in in souf' carolina. The stories about an iliterate work force would keep any thinking person off the 787 dreamliner! Boeing has to bring in people and house them from Washington State to straighten out to mess on the workmanship issues caused by the local yokels on the 787 dreamliner. Now Boeing is having classes in basic math and English for those they hire in Souf' carolina

Last edited:
You have no idea what you are talking about.
'
"Right-to-work" laws do not, as the short phrase might suggest, aim to provide a general guarantee of employment to people seeking work, but rather are a government regulation of the contractual agreements between employers and labor unions that prevents them from excluding non-union workers,[1] or requiring employees to pay a fee to unions that have negotiated the labor contract all the employees work under.

Right to work is a misnomer.....you need to focus on the phrase "At will".

Employment at will is the basic rule of the relationship between employer and employee in North Carolina. Under it, any employer, private or governmental, is free to decide among all job applicants which one to hire and to reject all others, for any reason that suits the employer.

further....

Similarly, the employer is free to decide at any time to dismiss any employee already working for the employer, for any reason or for no reason at all (except for a handful of reasons made unlawful under federal law, such as race, sex, or age discrimination). The employer is free to demote, suspend, or transfer the employee and to raise or lower his or her pay.

?Employment at Will? vs. ?Right to Work? | Coates' Canons: NC Local Government Law Blog

Let me help you......

Unions are horseshit.

sorry Roo, you are not making sense. Right to work laws allow people to work without joining a union. how does that disadvantage the worker?

you say you are anti union, but you oppose right to work, doesn't make sense.

He's obvious just a bigot who dislikes southerners. Yankee carpet baggers are still looting the South and spreading their vile hatred for all things Southern.

Nope not geniuses, but they can read and write and don't need cartoon pictures as work instructions as they do in the souf:eusa_whistle:

You are a lying Yankee carpet bagger asshole. I worked for three years in Atlanta and Columbus Georgia and never notice anything resembling what you claim.

Also have another friend that went to work on Contract at the boeing plant in in souf' carolina. The stories about an iliterate work force would keep any thinking person off the 787 dreamliner! Boeing has to bring in people and house them from Washington State to straighten out to mess on the workmanship issues caused by the local yokels on the 787 dreamliner. Now Boeing is having classes in basic math and English for those they hire in Souf' carolina

Prove it, asshole. Companies all over the country have to give classes in basic math and English because the public schools do such a shitty job of educating people.

Lashing out won't change the fact of Toyota and other car companies are having trouble with the dumb rednecked work force in the souf'. I have been in those plants in Mississippi and alabama as we had to come up with some simple training material and 95 % of the workers were white and dumb as heck!:eusa_whistle:

How come I get the feeling that those rednecks thought the same about you?

You come off as a bigoted ass with little credibility and a lot of bullshit.

If a company wants to hire you and you want the job, you shouldn't have to join the fucking union to work there. You have a right to work without paying dues to a bunch of assholes who use the money to fund political campaigns.

Right to work means that one can work in a union shop, gain the benefits of union wages, and not pay union dues.

It has nothing to do with helping people get jobs, it has everything to do with busting unions.

No asshole, it means you have the right to CHOOSE to join a union or KNOT and you have the right to CHOOSE to pay dues or KNOT. it means you cannot be forced to do either by UNION THUGS. HA! and I thought liberals were all about CHOICE. guess KNOT huh?

Or tie Don Knotts into a knot? Union thugs? Man, you should study spelling as much as you do your partisan playbook!

You'll learn Willow spells things a little different than the rest of us......nothing to get all bent out of shape over :)

I think it's about time the unions will have to SELL THEMSELVES if they want people to join. And they'll have to prove themselves too! The union that we have in our company is useless...I was in the union for 6 years, the one and only time i was in a union, and then I transferred into the office, where's there's no union. I get paid MORE than any of the union workers. Hmmmm.....what's wrong with that picture? :)

You idiots go work for 1.25 and hour if you like.

go work 7 days a week

go work next to ten year olds making the same wages and working the same hours.

tell workers they cant talk to each other.

tell AMERICANS their Boss owns their asses and they BETTER watch what they say.

This country will NEVER go back to those days no matter how stupid yopu people are

I work in a company that has a union in the factory, I work in the office. I make more money than the people in the factory, and have much better benefits. Why is that?

go work 7 days a week

This country will NEVER go back to those days no matter how stupid yopu people are

I work in a company that has a union in the factory, I work in the office. I make more money than the people in the factory, and have much better benefits. Why is that?

Because they want to keep the union out of the office.

That wasn't too hard to figure out, was it?

go work 7 days a week

Because they want to keep the union out of the office.

That wasn't too hard to figure out, was it?

No, I know what the reason is, but It's probably too complicated for you to understand. :)

If a company wants to hire you and you want the job, you shouldn't have to join the fucking union to work there. You have a right to work without paying dues to a bunch of assholes who use the money to fund political campaigns.
So, that's reserved for rich republicans to donate to republican campaigns?

Why would any person, who is not rich, be opposed to unions?

Opposed to unions or opposed being forced to join one for a certain position or company?? There is a BIG difference

I am opposed to being required to join one for a position because I like to negotiate my own position, compensation, benefits, etc... I do not like to be lumped in with a bunch of lazy fucks who get contracted pay raises even when they do nothing... I do not need some corrupt collective to 'negotiate' for me when they know nothing about me, nothing about my actual performance, etc..

Forum List

Back