The Trendy New Political Lie

Right to work means that one can work in a union shop, gain the benefits of union wages, and not pay union dues.

It has nothing to do with helping people get jobs, it has everything to do with busting unions.

No asshole, it means you have the right to CHOOSE to join a union or KNOT and you have the right to CHOOSE to pay dues or KNOT. it means you cannot be forced to do either by UNION THUGS. HA! and I thought liberals were all about CHOICE. guess KNOT huh?

Or tie Don Knotts into a knot? Union thugs? Man, you should study spelling as much as you do your partisan playbook!

I wonder if that fool actaully though Texas had banned unions?

Kotexans just run their mouths. Fuck 'em. What's funny is that as they try and put this on the ballot in Ohio, those pussy fucks in Ohio's congress are running like Vampires at the sight of a cross - NO ONE wants to sponsor the bill! Why? Because two years ago, it was put to vote whether to kill the unions in Ohio or not, and we shoved it up their asses sideways by a 2 out of 3 margin.

It's got nothing to do with job growth, but everything to do with politics. It's that simple. Christ, look at the sheep who have been on this thread since I posted it. That oughta tell you something.

Right to work means that one can work in a union shop, gain the benefits of union wages, and not pay union dues.

It has nothing to do with helping people get jobs, it has everything to do with busting unions.
It's a ploy to drive wages down, which it has done.

Kotexans just run their mouths. Fuck 'em. What's funny is that as they try and put this on the ballot in Ohio, those pussy fucks in Ohio's congress are running like Vampires at the sight of a cross - NO ONE wants to sponsor the bill! Why? Because two years ago, it was put to vote whether to kill the unions in Ohio or not, and we shoved it up their asses sideways by a 2 out of 3 margin.

It's got nothing to do with job growth, but everything to do with politics. It's that simple. Christ, look at the sheep who have been on this thread since I posted it. That oughta tell you something.

Yada, yada, yada . . . . . . . .

More union propaganda. You keep claiming you aren't "partisan," but here you are taking the union position on the issue. Is there a single issue that you don't support the left on?

Union thugs like you fear giving workers the option of not joining a union as much as vampires fear daylight.

Oh the ones we actaully talk to here are hopeless.

they will believe an endless list of lies and deny every fact that confronts them to cling ot their histotically failed ideas.

The facts jsut need to be thrown in front of them every time they spout their lies so people looking on ( you would be amazed how many people look but dont post) can see all sides of the issue with facts intact.

these people are merely the foils which show why the truth and FACTS are far superior to lies

In the 1920s unions were needed because workers were being taken advantage of by SOME employers. Now we have laws that prevent those abuses. Unions are nothing but a political arm of the democrat party that extracts money from workers and gives it to dems who will keep the union bosses in power and make them richer.

the democrat/union alliance is one of the most corrupt in the history of the USA.

And it's influence is but a mere shell of what it once was and no longer competes with the Corporate Oligarchy's deep pockets. Look it up. This is just mere "Sheep Speak."

Yes, unions have lost some of their clout in recent years.

1. people have realized that unions were screwing their members and making the bosses rich

2. we have laws to prevent worker abuse

3. unions have destroyed the industrial base of the USA------Detroit --Duh --- unions and democrat rule = destruction of a once great city

4. non union car factories in the south are paying great wages and have great benefits---mercedes, honda, toyota, BMW, Subaru, Kia, Nissan.

5. unions suck

Oh the ones we actaully talk to here are hopeless.

they will believe an endless list of lies and deny every fact that confronts them to cling ot their histotically failed ideas.

The facts jsut need to be thrown in front of them every time they spout their lies so people looking on ( you would be amazed how many people look but dont post) can see all sides of the issue with facts intact.

these people are merely the foils which show why the truth and FACTS are far superior to lies

OK, ya silly left wing bitch. give us some facts on how unions have saved the US domestic car industry. Tell us how obscene union wages and benefits have saved Detroit. Tell us why its worth $45/hr to screw on lug nuts. Tell us about the union members that were caught drinking and smoking pot on their breaks. Tell us how the bailout of GM was not done to save the UAW.

you are full of shit on this topic TM, just like you are on every other topic. you are a tool of the idiot left.

You idiots go work for 1.25 and hour if you like.

go work 7 days a week

go work next to ten year olds making the same wages and working the same hours.

tell workers they cant talk to each other.

tell AMERICANS their Boss owns their asses and they BETTER watch what they say.

This country will NEVER go back to those days no matter how stupid yopu people are

I live and work in a right to work state.

I make 135K/year.

I work 3 12 hour shifts a week

10 year olds don't work in America.

My employer demands that employees communicate not just with htemselves but with others in the patient care team.

My employer owns my ass for the 36 hours I'm at work. He pays me well for that and I am happy about it.

You are the only truely stupid person.

so if they told you to kill a patient you would?

See the highlighted.

Right to work means that unions have to actually earn support from workers, and not just get it through government fiat.

Workers, whenever and whereever possible, have been voting with their feet, and do not believe they are getting value for the dues they are forced to pay to the unions.

It is up to the unions to convince them otherwise.

Most of you left wingers are not as concerned about workers as they are concerned about what might happen to union political contributions to the Democrat party.

In the 1920s unions were needed because workers were being taken advantage of by SOME employers. Now we have laws that prevent those abuses. Unions are nothing but a political arm of the democrat party that extracts money from workers and gives it to dems who will keep the union bosses in power and make them richer.

the democrat/union alliance is one of the most corrupt in the history of the USA.

And it's influence is but a mere shell of what it once was and no longer competes with the Corporate Oligarchy's deep pockets. Look it up. This is just mere "Sheep Speak."

Yes, unions have lost some of their clout in recent years.

1. people have realized that unions were screwing their members and making the bosses rich

2. we have laws to prevent worker abuse

3. unions have destroyed the industrial base of the USA------Detroit --Duh --- unions and democrat rule = destruction of a once great city

4. non union car factories in the south are paying great wages and have great benefits---mercedes, honda, toyota, BMW, Subaru, Kia, Nissan.

5. unions suck

Unions suck ass.

I call it the right to work for LESS

Forum List

Back