The true living God

Murder connotes a judgement so I've avoided using it. I'm not sure what your Mobius strip of a sentence is asking me. I would defend myself and my family, no question. Would I feel bad about it? Probably not. Would I have to rationalize that I've violated some hard-wired moral code? Not one bit.
I was just using your logic to show the ridiculousness of your position.

You have a really hard time of separating standards from acts. The acts do not negate the standard. Standards exist independent of the acts and are based on logic. Standards exist in and of themselves. Standards exist to prevent predictable consequences from occurring.

Humans on the other hand are emotional and subjective. They do not always follow logic. It should be no surprise that they don’t meet the standard or agree on what the standard is. But they will always argue that their belief is the standard even when it is clearly not.
So you get to choose what the common standard is?
Nope. Not me. The standard is.
Where is this standard?
Natural Law.

It was people like you who need the letter of the law. Lawyers are your fault.
Where is this Natural law?

Murder connotes a judgement so I've avoided using it. I'm not sure what your Mobius strip of a sentence is asking me. I would defend myself and my family, no question. Would I feel bad about it? Probably not. Would I have to rationalize that I've violated some hard-wired moral code? Not one bit.

You have a really hard time of separating standards from acts. The acts do not negate the standard. Standards exist independent of the acts and are based on logic. Standards exist in and of themselves. Standards exist to prevent predictable consequences from occurring.

Humans on the other hand are emotional and subjective. They do not always follow logic. It should be no surprise that they don’t meet the standard or agree on what the standard is. But they will always argue that their belief is the standard even when it is clearly not.
Where is this standard?
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
You read that in a book?

Of the mountains of evidence for creation science and Bible theory, which one do you think is the most solid and convincing? Just one will do.
DNA.
Didn't see that one coming! Would you please explain.

First, it's complexity and size of information precludes it from being created by chance. We start with a single cell in which 10,000 would fit on the head of a pin. Darwin thought the building blocks of life was like jello. He just had no idea. Each cell contains the information equivalent to about 4,000 books. The information in book form from one adult's cells would fill the Grand Canyon about 75 times. Cells are mostly made up of proteins and even the simplest cells comprise of 600 different protein molecules. Proteins are made of amino acids and form only inside the cell. It can't be formed outside due to chirality. Every amino acid that forms a long chain of proteins have to be specific amino acids (20 amino acids form a life basis). Not only that, these amino acids have to be placed in the correct order in order to form a single protein chain. These amino acids are placed in the correct order by a molecule in the cell called DNA. DNA is described as a master blueprint, information code, or special language that uses the four-letter chemical alphabet. I think you are familiar enough with DNA from this point on to see how it did not develop by chance. God designed something so wonderful in order for life to exist.

Where is this standard?
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
You read that in a book?
Catchy, isn’t it?

Of the mountains of evidence for creation science and Bible theory, which one do you think is the most solid and convincing? Just one will do.
DNA.

First, it's complexity and size of information precludes it from being created by chance. We start with a single cell in which 10,000 would fit on the head of a pin. Darwin thought the building blocks of life was like jello. He just had no idea. Each cell contains the information equivalent to about 4,000 books. The information in book form from one adult's cells would fill the Grand Canyon about 75 times. Cells are mostly made up of proteins and even the simplest cells comprise of 600 different protein molecules. Proteins are made of amino acids and form only inside the cell. It can't be formed outside due to chirality. Every amino acid that forms a long chain of proteins have to be specific amino acids (20 amino acids form a life basis). Not only that, these amino acids have to be placed in the correct order in order to form a single protein chain. These amino acids are placed in the correct order by a molecule in the cell called DNA. DNA is described as a master blueprint, information code, or special language that uses the four-letter chemical alphabet. I think you are familiar enough with DNA from this point on to see how it did not develop by chance. God designed something so wonderful in order for life to exist.
Complexity and size does not preclude anything. You're simply parotting the nonsense you read from the charlatans at the ICR.

DNA.

Be sure to thank the gods for the blueprint for the cancer cell.

First, it's complexity and size of information precludes it from being created by chance.
That is a straw man argument since I don't think anyone has ever said DNA was created by chance. Is that the best argument you have?

Haha. Your straw man claim is a straw man. What has happened is that claim of "mountains of evidence" from evolutionists have turned out to be lies. Isn't this what Satan is great at? He is the master of lies and trickery. Obviously, he has pulled the wool over your eyes.

Otherwise, you would be able to simply present your own evidence for DNA and how it "evolved." The evolution side has not been able to produce one single cell in an experiment or it being produced in nature. They haven't been able to show the glob of jello.

Instead, we find the "mountain of evidence" is on the creation science side as just explained.

Complexity and size does not preclude anything. You're simply parotting the nonsense you read from the charlatans at the ICR.

Let's parrot Darwin then. He thought it started with clumps of life like jello. Jello is simple enough to make, but it isn't living. It just wobbles lol.

Be sure to thank the gods for the blueprint for the cancer cell.

That isn't what is written in the Bible. Cancer came from Adam's sin. If God exists, then you have to follow what was written.

How did cancer begin and "evolve?"

Let's parrot Darwin then. He thought it started with clumps of life like jello. Jello is simple enough to make, but it isn't living. It just wobbles lol.
Well, that's another of your retreats to nonsense claims.

The ID'iot creationist claim "it's just too complicated" is timewasting and has been debunked by relevant science.

First, it's complexity and size of information precludes it from being created by chance.
That is a straw man argument since I don't think anyone has ever said DNA was created by chance. Is that the best argument you have?

Haha. Your straw man claim is a straw man. What has happened is that claim of "mountains of evidence" from evolutionists have turned out to be lies. Isn't this what Satan is great at? He is the master of lies and trickery. Obviously, he has pulled the wool over your eyes.

Otherwise, you would be able to simply present your own evidence for DNA and how it "evolved." The evolution side has not been able to produce one single cell in an experiment or it being produced in nature. They haven't been able to show the glob of jello.

Instead, we find the "mountain of evidence" is on the creation science side as just explained.
Magic and supernaturalism has never been an explanation, nor is there any evidence that magic and supernaturalism has accounted for the diversity of life on the planet.

Got a "mountain of evidence" for Satan?

You demand evidence of evolution. What evidence would you accept? I demand evidence of God. I say that only DNA can create DNA. Can you show that God can create DNA from it's raw materials? I say no one has ever seen God produce DNA, let alone a cell.

You best evidence from your "mountain of evidence" on the creation science side is that DNA can't be created by chance? A fact no one disputes. Very unimpressive display of evidence.

You demand evidence of evolution. What evidence would you accept? I demand evidence of God. I say that only DNA can create DNA. Can you show that God can create DNA from it's raw materials? I say no one has ever seen God produce DNA, let alone a cell.

You best evidence from your "mountain of evidence" on the creation science side is that DNA can't be created by chance? A fact no one disputes. Very unimpressive display of evidence.
Something created the first DNA. Where did the first DNA come from?

Evolution created it. That's at least as good as "God created it" and at least there is a mechanism for evolution, there is none for creationism.

Evolution created it. That's at least as good as "God created it" and at least there is a mechanism for evolution, there is none for creationism.
So it self assembled itself?

Creationists hope to prove their gods by way of denigrating science.

There isn't any magic or supernaturalism required for the formation of DNA.

CB015: DNA or protein: Which came first?

The Origin of Life

There are additional links and many references at the links above.

Let's hope the thumpers can supply relevant links and references for their claims to magic and supernaturalism.

Creationists hope to prove their gods by way of denigrating science.

There isn't any magic or supernaturalism required for the formation of DNA.

CB015: DNA or protein: Which came first?

The Origin of Life

There are additional links and many references at the links above.

Let's hope the thumpers can supply relevant links and references for their claims to magic and supernaturalism.
Yep. The laws of nature which existed before space and time predestined intelligence to arise. No doubt about it.

So it self assembled itself?
Actually yes. If you look at a dividing cell you can watch the process in action.
You clearly don’t understand understand how the first life was assembled through chance if that is how you believe the process worked.

Your replies to this thread haha.

There is no mountain of evidence. There is no clump of jello, so there are no replies from the evolutionist peanut gallery.

What we do have is the evidence that I posted in #563. We have God creating humans and animals on the sixth day in Genesis and we've discovered a mountain of wonderful evidence for God's work from examining their cells.

You admitted it is fact that DNA cannot be created by chance. God does not play dice as claimed by Hawking. We live in a deterministic world and even a quantum world of superdeterminism, i.e. quantum entanglement. To put it another way, your fate has already been determined.

Forum List

Back