The TRUE Meaning of the Rainbow.

As the Sodomites have commandeered the rainbow to signify their sinful lusts. Let's take a quick look at what the rainbow ACTUALLY signifies. It really is a symbol of God's eternal grace. Not "pride".

No it's not. There's no proof if that. They again.

I was born Catholic, but branched out to Quaker and Episcopalian. I've watched Christianity grow weirder and weirder by the day. Now they are fighting about rainbows. Christians have drifted so far away from the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth that Christianity may not be a religion at all.

I was born Catholic, but branched out to Quaker and Episcopalian. I've watched Christianity grow weirder and weirder by the day. Now they are fighting about rainbows. Christians have drifted so far away from the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth that Christianity may not be a religion at all.
True Biblical faith is not religion, but God's ONLY path to salvation.

there was a pot of gold at the end of one I tracked down - cast iron with leprechaun written on it, thought better than to take it.

The point is, for us as Christians, it's way past time to take back what is right.
The get off your ass and do something about it.
We are. On our knees praying for revival in this country, and on our feet sharing the good news of the Gospel.
Oh. Well then. I'm good with that.
And as more people repent and come to Christ, society will benefit for the better.

The point is, for us as Christians, it's way past time to take back what is right.
We are. On our knees praying for revival in this country, and on our feet sharing the good news of the Gospel.
And as more people repent and come to Christ, society will benefit for the better.
I doubt it. We had to crawl out from under those iron age myths to make a better society.

I doubt it. We had to crawl out from under those iron age myths to make a better society.
Not a myth. what is a myth is that man is basically "good". What is a myth is man is capable of reaching utopia.

Did you know that no 2 people ever see the same rainbow? Granted, they can both see one when it occurs, but they see it from different angles, and will see it land in different areas.
One can broadcast one rainbow live to potentially billions.

{now laugh damn it}

Okay...
I hate to be disagreeable with this but....

A rainbow is a weapon of war that God hung up in the sky because He promised/said that He would never use it again...if the scriptures surrounding it was written in modern times it might be called a rain howitzer or something else like that...

But make no mistake...God has plenty of weapons at his disposal. Fire, brimstone, hail, plague, pestilence, famine, and etc...

But waving an retired weapon as a symbol for a sinful lifestyle?
takes a lot of courage to do such a dumb thing IMHO.

As the Sodomites have commandeered the rainbow to signify their sinful lusts. Let's take a quick look at what the rainbow ACTUALLY signifies. It really is a symbol of God's eternal grace. Not "pride".
1623990024708.png

It's a visual phenomena where sunlight is split into it's constituent colors by rain droplets suspended in the atmosphere. Other than that it means whatever you want it to mean.
It MEANS what GOD says it means.

When you see the rainbow remember that God will never again destroy evil humanity with a Great Flood

He will, however, let you destroy the world with your leftist madness
1623990163191.png
It IS odd that rainbows have been con-nected to leprechauns for quite a long time, but not a peep of complaint.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back