The Trump children are in full damage control mode

Deleting and "retooling" tweets right and left in order to distance themselves from the Rump Riot! :laugh:
Maybe the first daughter shouldn’t have called the violent protesters “American Patriots”?

Trump mania goes on and on here in the forum, I wonder how many here will suddenly go quiet after the 21st?

:cuckoo:

Deleting and "retooling" tweets right and left in order to distance themselves from the Rump Riot! :laugh:
Maybe the first daughter shouldn’t have called the violent protesters “American Patriots”?

Trump mania goes on and on here in the forum, I wonder how many here will suddenly go quiet after the 21st?

:cuckoo:

Depends .. We'll be quieter if y'all will slither back under yer rocks.

Melania was never political. Always showed class. And treated like dreg for 4 years. The holiday set ups she had were great and yet despised by the media and entertainers. Her attention to detail was outstanding. She puts some bushes and trees in the White House garden and it becomes another issue. Even including handicapped areas! She deserved better. Progs destroy. You tell me being with a pig shrew is better then being with one who takes care of you in the media. One reason we are so screwed up here now in this nation and so many live miserably.

They have become key targets for criminal prosecution. Proposals for impeachment have made their potential for pardons questionable.

Melania was never political. Always showed class. And treated like dreg for 4 years. The holiday set ups she had were great and yet despised by the media and entertainers. Her attention to detail was outstanding. She puts some bushes and trees in the White House garden and it becomes another issue. Even including handicapped areas! She deserved better. Progs destroy. You tell me being with a pig shrew is better then being with one who takes care of you in the media. One reason we are so screwed up here now in this nation and so many live miserably.

The "First Daughter" is not Melania loon. But for the record, everyone LOVED Mel's "Street of Blood"!! :D

wh.jpg

They are all cowards, and given their dna, it's easy to understand!

They have become key targets for criminal prosecution. Proposals for impeachment have made their potential for pardons questionable.

Don "Fredo" Rump Jr is definitely on the hook for multiple crimes. Ivanka maybe - Eric, probably not (he's too dumb to crime ;-)

They are all cowards, and given their dna, it's easy to understand!

Exactly ^ Donald's niece Mary is probably the one Trump born with more than 3 or 4 brain cells.

You scum won't accept facts.
OK, Mike "Election 2020 Fraud" TX.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Fact.
#bikethief #jigaboo #poleboi
Its now not even a stretch to compare you guys to nazis. The other day was your Beer Hall Putsch. 1923. Landed Hitler in jail.

What scares me is that Hitler later gained power in 1933. Hopefully another Trump type doesn’t win the White House in 12 years.

OK, Mike "Election 2020 Fraud" TX.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Fact.
#bikethief #jigaboo #poleboi
Its now not even a stretch to compare you guys to nazis. The other day was your Beer Hall Putsch. 1923. Landed Hitler in jail.

What scares me is that Hitler later gained power in 1933. Hopefully another Trump type doesn’t win the White House in 12 years.

Exactly - The next White Nationalist Authoritarian is bound to be a butt-ton smarter than Donald, and hence - More dangerous.

You wouldn’t know a fact if it was up your ass. But to be fair, you could drop a bowling into your cavernous ass without it touching the sides; you’ve probably had bigger things than facts in there without knowing.

Forum List

Back