The Trump danger still exists

Fake News is an oxymoron. It seems only the brainwashed use the phrase created by Limbaugh decades ago. It is genius, it provides those who disagree with an article in the MSM to dismiss it with this simple little phrase, "fake news". It has taken root in the culture of a small but loud minority to avoid debate and to rebut the news with facts and evidence.

TDS is another placeholder, it is the classic idiot-gram.
Try to read the BS that HuffPost "prints" daily. It is all BS.

You are the moron. I said ‘election process’

think about it.
"Election process"? You mean the election itself? That's exactly what I said, moron!
Think about it...some more

The Trump campaign could not find voter fraud which can only be contested after the election. The Trump campaign is protesting the election process. Namely mail in voting.
Yes. In part.
The mail in voting was just one aspect of the fraud.

So you being the idiot that you are giving knee-jerk response. But what you’re trying to tell me is that had Trump won the election they would be claiming that it was illegal because of voting fraud or any other process. Give me a fucking break you clueless dimwit.
I'm not telling you any of that, you a-hole! I'm not even sure what you are going on about.
You stopped making sense long ago.

Fake News is an oxymoron. It seems only the brainwashed use the phrase created by Limbaugh decades ago. It is genius, it provides those who disagree with an article in the MSM to dismiss it with this simple little phrase, "fake news". It has taken root in the culture of a small but loud minority to avoid debate and to rebut the news with facts and evidence.

4FF05561-5649-4FA2-B8BB-D931CF5A0993.jpeg

This recount thing that's going on promises a big revival for Trump. There's just no way the 'steal' can survive when the ballots are fairly counted.

It's not just the Kraken, this time it's the Ninja KRAKEN.

It will be shown conclusively that Trump was cheated and that will make it inescapably clear that he was cheated throughout the country!

Will Trump be able to summon up the support of the American people with another million person march on the Capitol?

If the Biden steal is allowed to stand, America is lost to leftist communism!

I don't read HuffPost. I doubt that all of it, or most of it could be all BS. Post some examples.
:BTW The only 'source' of fake news all the time is Fox News.

See: Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism (2004) - IMDb

Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism (2004)
"Documentary on reported Conservative bias of the Rupert Murdoch-owned Fox News Channel (FNC), which promotes itself as "Fair and Balanced". Material includes interviews with former FNC employees and the inter-office memos they provided."

Election process"? You mean the election itself? That's exactly what I said, moron!
Think about it...some more

No. You wrote:

one can only contest a stolen election after the fact!

That is not true. It is a lie

You can and you must contest the election process if you think it is illegal before participating in the election.

The process becomes legitimate as soon as all parties consent to participate according to the set rules. What the Trump cult wants to do wouid create chaos and never have a legitimate President ever again.

We have one now but 50 million absolute idiots cant accept him.

Will you explain that if you were black and voted in Detroit and your candidate ultimately wins the national election, why you would NOT be VERY angry if the losing candidate decides to target Detroit and other cities with large minority populations by questioning the legitimacy of your vote and demands your vote be tossed out?

Explain why that is not racism.
It's not racism because voting fraud is not a racial issue. Stealing votes is color blind.
But apparently you cannot see the world except through melanin colored glasses.
It seems like to you everything you dislike is racist and that's a common leftist mental condition.
A call to invalidate an election due to election fraud effects votes from every racial demographic.
That you cannot handle reality is your problem.

That is not true. It is a lie

You can and you must contest the election process if you think it is illegal before participating in the election.

The process becomes legitimate as soon as all parties consent to participate according to the set rules. What the Trump cult wants to do wouid create chaos and never have a legitimate President ever again.

We have one now but 50 million absolute idiots cant accept him.
And what if one of the parties does NOT abide by the set rules?
Your point is nonsense! You cannot be cheated until the cheating occurs.

They're damned RIGHT about Trump "danger" still being true. The Left are scared to death that they'll not be able to cheat him twice.

It's not racism because voting fraud is not a racial issue.

A call to invalidate an election due to election fraud effects votes from every racial demographic.

Not when the block of votes targeted from a city where the majority of the votes are not white and the knowledge is that black voters went overwhelmingly for Biden. The example I gave was Detroit and there is zero evidence of voter fraud or ballot counting fraud in that city. Trump lawyers tried to invalidate the votes ONLY where the majority of voters are black and in states he thought he could flip.

That is racist and there is no doubt about it.

Last edited:
And what if one of the parties does NOT abide by the set rules?

The Party’s did abide by the rules - early voting and Mail in voting worked great and legitimate. There was no evidence of voter fraud. All counts were certified in all 50 states. It’s too late to make shit up now.

And it exists because of massive stupidity within the Trump Cult because of the "stolen election" lies that he continues to screech about and the "go along" attitude of his adherents in Congress, all of whom are egged on daily by the Fox News propaganda machine.

We should ask ourselves one critical question. If, as the Cult widely believes, the 2020 election was nefariously "stolen" from the archangel Trump, why did not the Supreme Court of the United States, the Trump court, step up and correct the alleged steal. Why!!!

Because, no steal occurred, and even the Trump SCOTUS repeatedly acknowledged that. Yet, Trump and Tucker continue to work tirelessly brainwashing the flock, a flock that does not have enough intelligence to resist and are really victims themselves. Sad, so sad. Bigly!!!
Do you have any proof that the election wasn't stolen, jackass?
It is incumbent upon the person leveling the accusation to provide the evidence, not the person being accused. Even in court.

And it exists because of massive stupidity within the Trump Cult because of the "stolen election" lies that he continues to screech about and the "go along" attitude of his adherents in Congress, all of whom are egged on daily by the Fox News propaganda machine.

We should ask ourselves one critical question. If, as the Cult widely believes, the 2020 election was nefariously "stolen" from the archangel Trump, why did not the Supreme Court of the United States, the Trump court, step up and correct the alleged steal. Why!!!

Because, no steal occurred, and even the Trump SCOTUS repeatedly acknowledged that. Yet, Trump and Tucker continue to work tirelessly brainwashing the flock, a flock that does not have enough intelligence to resist and are really victims themselves. Sad, so sad. Bigly!!!

:cuckoo:

You cannot be cheated until the cheating occurs.

No cheating during the election did occur. All fifty states certified their elections. And Mike Pence avoided the hangman’s noose and oversaw the certification in Congress on January 6 that ended on January 7 due to the Trump riot on Capitol Hill.

Quit lying that there was cheating.

The diehard Trump supporters need to let it go.
We are worried that the theft will be repeated in future elections
Well if you're worried that Trump may not make it back into the White House, well I would say that's a valid concern. However, if you're claiming that the only reason that he may not make it back into the White House is because of voter fraud, I'd like to remind you that while he won the 2016 election he did not win the popular vote.

The mail in voting was just one aspect of the fraud.

What else made it to the Supreme Court and was rejected?

• Texas lacked legal standing because it "has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another state conducts its elections," the court said in its brief order Friday.• The state sought to leapfrog lower courts by framing the case as one in which the Supreme Court has "original jurisdiction."

• Principles of federalism dictate that states decide for themselves how to run their elections.

Governors already had certified the votes, making the challenge tardy, if not moot.

• Millions of voters could have been disenfranchised if their legally cast ballots were discounted.

if you're worried that Trump may not make it back into the White House, well I would say that's a valid concern. However, if you're claiming that the only reason that he may not make it back into the White House is because of voter fraud, I'd like to remind you that while he won the 2016 election he did not win the popular vote.
I miss trump

he was a better president than biden

but the voter fraud should worry everyone

even you

because one-party rule hurts all the people except the elites

Forum List

Back