The Trump Presidency is Already a Joke

You heard it here, first, on March 26. Trump will fail again on his tax cut agenda. He will then, go to one of his resorts, at government expense, and blame (conservatives, democrats, special interest groups, Hillary, media, muslims, or Mexicans). Your choice.

Could be the dumbest comment of the day. Less food inspectors will poison people. Dirtier air will affect the elderly and kids with asthma first then the rest of us and just try to survive without clean drinking water.
But if you want to protect these basic things, you're a " commiecrat?"
You're too stupid for words.

You just keep repeating the same shit with nothing backing it up. Give me some examples where Trump has affected any on those. Come on skippy show me how smart you are. LMAO
You don't read much do you.
These are just some of the areas Putin's Puppet has designated for cuts in his new budget.
What's the matter didnt Hannity inform you about it?

The good news is that Trump’s budget is dead on arrival. GOP legislators will refashion it, and they’ll need Democratic votes to get out from under the budget ceilings written into current law. We'll all just waiting on the next big fail of the pussygrabber's not getting something passed.

I thought this thread is about what "already" has happened. But now you're talking about things that may or may not happen after Sep with the new budget. Maybe you should publish a road map on how to negotiate your crap.
I can't limit the joke that is Donald Trump to only the past. There's so much more buffoonery and prevaricating to come. I bet he's tweeting something incredibly stupid and unbecoming of a president right now at 2:21 AM.

Ok, so you're admitting all you have right now are your commiecrat talking points. GOOOOOOOOOOD JOB!
You are in serious denial. I mean I guess it's some defense mechanism of yours, but god help you, because it's not going to stop the awful things that could happen with a Trump presidency.

You just keep repeating the same shit with nothing backing it up. Give me some examples where Trump has affected any on those. Come on skippy show me how smart you are. LMAO
These are just some of the areas Putin's Puppet has designated for cuts in his new budget.

The good news is that Trump’s budget is dead on arrival. GOP legislators will refashion it, and they’ll need Democratic votes to get out from under the budget ceilings written into current law. We'll all just waiting on the next big fail of the pussygrabber's not getting something passed.

I thought this thread is about what "already" has happened. But now you're talking about things that may or may not happen after Sep with the new budget. Maybe you should publish a road map on how to negotiate your crap.
I can't limit the joke that is Donald Trump to only the past. There's so much more buffoonery and prevaricating to come. I bet he's tweeting something incredibly stupid and unbecoming of a president right now at 2:21 AM.

Ok, so you're admitting all you have right now are your commiecrat talking points. GOOOOOOOOOOD JOB!

The fact that Trump is a terrible joke is true. It doesn't matter if you are able to accept it. It's still true.

I'll be happy to put up with all of your snowflakes whining to see Gorsuch confirmed, and he will be confirmed. And when the wicked witch of SCOTUS kicks it, I be happy to watch another Gorsuch like judge confirmed and there won't be a damned thing your crap party can do about it.

Another thing that isn't funny is...
Let's have Sean Hannity tell ya : " A president under FBI investigation would present "a major Constitutional crisis for the country."

Of course he's not saying that NOW.... that was last summer. Now his lips are locked solidly on the pussy grabber's tiny orange dick like a vice grip.

I will admit, however, that in observing Trump, and hearing him declare that nothing is his fault, I am somewhat encouraged. I am thinking about using this strategy with my wife. However, my wife is one hell of alot smarter than Trump supporters.

IMG_0042.JPG

After you work hard to please someone, its nice to relax in the after glow of their love and appreciation.

You are in serious denial. I mean I guess it's some defense mechanism of yours, but god help you, because it's not going to stop the awful things that could happen with a Trump presidency.

Child I said from day one that my primary reason for voting for Trump is to keep the hildabitch away from a supreme court nomination. I also said if he really stepped in it he would be the easiest president ever to impeach and remove. So far he has impressed me in picking people that are fully capable of rolling back ridiculous job killing regulations that the maobama regime put in place. So far he has common sense all of the above energy policy that will help the poor and middle class by lowering energy cost. We haven't had a perfect president ever, I don't expect Trump to be one either. But as I said when he announced, I love his ability to put you regressives panties in a twist and you prove daily he still can.

I know that this is irrelevant, but am I the only one who wonders if Trump ever pees on hls long tie?
Funny. Or trip over it. Have you seen the scotch tape on it so it's always a protective cover for his fat belly?

IMG_0044.JPG
This is how a real president gets a healthcare bill passed.

Attachments

• IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 17

Child I said from day one that my primary reason for voting for Trump is to keep the hildabitch away from a supreme court nomination. I also said if he really stepped in it he would be the easiest president ever to impeach and remove. So far he has impressed me in picking people that are fully capable of rolling back ridiculous job killing regulations that the maobama regime put in place. So far he has common sense all of the above energy policy that will help the poor and middle class by lowering energy cost. We haven't had a perfect president ever, I don't expect Trump to be one either. But as I said when he announced, I love his ability to put you regressives panties in a twist and you prove daily he still can.
I really don't give a shit you don't like Hillary. It doesn't bother me at all. What does bother me is you thinking that Trump is better. Trump is not better than Hillary simply because ANY other candidate in the 2016 race was far better than Trump. He is an unprecedented disaster in American politics. I think deep down you know this to be true.

So you're saying the DNC couldn't find a candidate more likable than Elmer Fudd? k.

Well, they couldn't find a President who made more baseless promises than Trump....or one who was willing to employ hackers (read felons) to break into servers, release documents, etc...

That's the thing with Republicans; "deflection" & "projection!" Whenever they're accusing you of something, you need to look up the exact same charge in their own history, present, or future! Seems it was Trump who thought Hillary shouldn't get a SCOTUS choice if under indictment! Now look as the scenario has juxto'd like overnight! What a present for the Clintons to see this windbag go down in flames even more ignominious & notoriously than they have after all's said and done! :321:

Last edited:
Trump last year: If I'm POTUS I don't think I'd see any of my golf courses again, I just want to stay in WH and "work in my ass off"

View attachment 118846
Huge Hypocrite
Trump Goes
Golfing for the 12th
Time in 9 Weeks as President

They gave Obama such a hard time for his rounds played! Trump's costing the country millions going all over the place; not to mention his huge family spaced all over the country! So much for budgets and worrying about DEBT ceiling if they're willing to let this man get away this BS! :321: :bang3: :blahblah:

These have been "the Best first One hundred days of an Administration" in History,,,Best 100 days...Believe Me..
58d4b1711d0000f42c7d0341.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back