The Trump "So What" Defense.

You apparently don't remember the President Clinton "blowjob" impeachment. President Obama was clean as a whistle.

What you don't remember is that Clinton blocked all kinds of testimony in that little mess.

And Obama......he held congress off for four years until a judge said he had to turn it over.......

Obama relents in fight over Fast and Furious documents

So, I think it is your memory that is faulty.

Yes, we'll sit here and wait for your well-reasoned response...or the Easter Bunny. The Bunny is more the likely reality.

Even President Clinton testified.

That does nothing to bolster your foolish argument.

Will the "So What" defense work?
Seems to be working for Democrats when they're asked what is the son of the United States Vice President doing on the board of a corrupt power company in Ukraine getting paid thousands of dollars a month for doing nothing.

Seems to be working for Democrats when they're asked what is the son of the United States Vice President doing on the board of a corrupt power company in Ukraine getting paid thousands of dollars a month for doing nothing.
That's Biden's problem. Aside from being more civil, what's really the difference between him and Trump? Yes he doesn't want to defund middle class healthcare and education, and he doesn't want to kick people off soc sec who can't do much more than sit on a stool for four hours and ring up sales at the stop and shop. But is that distinction enough to defeat an incumbent? I dunno.

Please tell us where Hunter Biden touched you and how he affected your national security.

Please tell us where Hunter Biden touched you and how he affected your national security.
It's not about me or National security. You're as corrupt as the Bidens are. People like you are the problem in America.

It's not about me or National security. You're as corrupt as the Bidens are. People like you are the problem in America.

Please tell us how Hunter Biden would be a "relevant" witness to Trump's impeachment. BTW, the Trump impeachment is definitely about national security.

Please tell us how Hunter Biden would be a "relevant" witness to Trump's impeachment. BTW, the Trump impeachment is definitely about national security.
The phone call was about Hunter Biden. If Trump is a National security threat, why weren't the articles delivered to the Senate immediately?

The phone call was about Hunter Biden. If Trump is a National security threat, why weren't the articles delivered to the Senate immediately?

What articles? How was Hunter Biden a national security threat?

Never mind. If you don't know what the articles are, then you shouldn't be here.

5e2a06ea220000bd053eb838.png

DEMS DISMANTLE TRUMP DEFENSES — WITH HIS DEFENDERS’ OWN WORDS

The NaziCon hypocrisy is overwhelming!

BIDEN abused his power as POTUS.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
I've heard several Trump supporters say that even if everything Trump has been accused of is true - it's not impeachable. Is that a reasonable defense? What do you think?

It has long been obvious that Republicans would ultimately converge on this final defense of President Trump: Even if he did everything he has been accused of doing, and perhaps a lot more that we don’t know about, it’s absolutely fine!

We now have a particularly ugly preview of what this defense may look like, as Trump’s Senate trial gets underway. On Sean Hannity’s Thursday night show, former Republican National Committee chair Reince Priebus said:

Sometimes the best defense is the ‘so what’ defense. If everything the Democrats said is true, it’s still not impeachable. If everything Lev Parnas said is true, it’s still not impeachable. That’s what this is about.

What’s truly perverse here is that if Trump did nothing wrong, then no one could speak to that more forcefully than the witnesses Democrats want to hear from, and who Trump and McConnell desperately do not. If withholding the aid was correct on the merits, why not hear from those directly involved in that decision?

The answer is that Trump and McConnell know Trump did engage in profoundly corrupt, impeachable conduct. Trump used the power of his office — and the conditioning of official acts, including withholding hundreds of millions in appropriated military aid from a vulnerable ally — to strong-arm that ally into manufacturing disinformation to corrupt the 2020 election on his behalf.

More: Hannity previews Trump’s final defense: So what if he’s guilty?

Well that's the problem. There was no crime in his actions.... "So what?" is a accurate defense.

If you came at me, saying I spouted off that Homosexuality is a sin, which according to Christian belief it is.

You know what I would say? "So what?"

Why would I say that? Because there is nothing wrong with that, and doing it isn't a crime, so you have nothing to complain about.

SO WHAT? is a very good defense.

Believe it or not "I don't like what you did", does not make something a crime, or impeachable, or even relevant. No one really cares what you people think, except other idiots like you.

I've heard several Trump supporters say that even if everything Trump has been accused of is true - it's not impeachable. Is that a reasonable defense? What do you think?

It has long been obvious that Republicans would ultimately converge on this final defense of President Trump: Even if he did everything he has been accused of doing, and perhaps a lot more that we don’t know about, it’s absolutely fine!

We now have a particularly ugly preview of what this defense may look like, as Trump’s Senate trial gets underway. On Sean Hannity’s Thursday night show, former Republican National Committee chair Reince Priebus said:

Sometimes the best defense is the ‘so what’ defense. If everything the Democrats said is true, it’s still not impeachable. If everything Lev Parnas said is true, it’s still not impeachable. That’s what this is about.

What’s truly perverse here is that if Trump did nothing wrong, then no one could speak to that more forcefully than the witnesses Democrats want to hear from, and who Trump and McConnell desperately do not. If withholding the aid was correct on the merits, why not hear from those directly involved in that decision?

The answer is that Trump and McConnell know Trump did engage in profoundly corrupt, impeachable conduct. Trump used the power of his office — and the conditioning of official acts, including withholding hundreds of millions in appropriated military aid from a vulnerable ally — to strong-arm that ally into manufacturing disinformation to corrupt the 2020 election on his behalf.

More: Hannity previews Trump’s final defense: So what if he’s guilty?

Well that's the problem. There was no crime in his actions.... "So what?" is a accurate defense.

If you came at me, saying I spouted off that Homosexuality is a sin, which according to Christian belief it is.

You know what I would say? "So what?"

Why would I say that? Because there is nothing wrong with that, and doing it isn't a crime, so you have nothing to complain about.

SO WHAT? is a very good defense.

Believe it or not "I don't like what you did", does not make something a crime, or impeachable, or even relevant. No one really cares what you people think, except other idiots like you.

SO WHAT ?

Selling access to his dad, the VP...to a known corrupt Ukraine energy company owned by a notorious Ukraine criminal known for working with Putin....who stood to make a lot of money with Putin if Russia annexed Crimea, solidifying Russia's chokehold on European dependence on Russian energy.

Nadler confirmed last night Biden extorted the Ukraine PM with Obama's direction / complicity, which Biden stated in his videotaped confession.

I thought Dems believed Russia was such a threat to the US ... but Barry gave them uranium, Crimea, 2 years of unchallenged interference / counter-Intel ops in the US....

The Democrats are providing a lot of things except for an explanation for why is Hunter Biden getting paid thousands of dollars a month by a Ukrainian power company that his father is the Obama administration point man.

Forum List

Back