🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump White House’s Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White

There is NOTHING wrong with being white, we are the most accomplished race on this planet!

There is no "we". I wouldn't piss on fire to put most of you cocksuckers out.

So you're a white-hating pig who's a clone of Obama Bin Lying and his identity politics. If you're white yourself, you're the filth of this race and an abomination to humanity itself. All you liberals are about is mindless hatred of whites, you pustule.

I'm white, and I don't give any more of a fuck about some white stranger than I do about some black stranger. I give pretty much 0 fucks about either.
We’re happy for you

??

It's a problem because TheLittleHeKnow's self-hating ass is outraged.

Oh, the nice little special WeakWhyte snowflake is frothing. Hucklefvck up! :113:

Just accurately identifying the truth, my pleasure. It's impossible for you to comprehend as you have never done such.

Looking at your avatar, contrasting Christian values which built the West, to Islamic values which built mud-huts and stand for gay executions and oppression of women. From this kind of fellow, any amount of ignorance is to be expected.

Evangelicals and Islamists are basically a stone's throw from one another. Both are close-minded control freaks who take issue with women being allowed to make their own decisions, for some unknowable reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------- Close minded is fine as it HURTS no one . ---------------------- Women , whats wrong with taking issue with some of them making their own decisions as women can still make their own decisions . Heck , nowadays many women are taking issue with 'men' for making their own decisions JShaw .

Close-minded is not fine when you are trying to force everyone else to think the same way you do. Which is what close-minded people generally do.
Thanks for reminding me why I am no longer a Democrat.

Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

5abf6bee200000d30ceb3851.jpeg

How terrible. Must mean he's a racist:

View attachment 185727

President Obama White House Interns Stock Photos & President Obama White House Interns Stock Images - Alamy
Were you trying to make a point?

I see blacks, Hispanics, Asians throughout the group
----------------------------------------- i don't know , ALL i see are young Americans RWinger !!
Those everyone keeps telling us don’t exist

Oh, the nice little special WeakWhyte snowflake is frothing. Hucklefvck up! :113:

Just accurately identifying the truth, my pleasure. It's impossible for you to comprehend as you have never done such.

Looking at your avatar, contrasting Christian values which built the West, to Islamic values which built mud-huts and stand for gay executions and oppression of women. From this kind of fellow, any amount of ignorance is to be expected.

Evangelicals and Islamists are basically a stone's throw from one another. Both are close-minded control freaks who take issue with women being allowed to make their own decisions, for some unknowable reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------- Close minded is fine as it HURTS no one . ---------------------- Women , whats wrong with taking issue with some of them making their own decisions as women can still make their own decisions . Heck , nowadays many women are taking issue with 'men' for making their own decisions JShaw .

Close-minded is not fine when you are trying to force everyone else to think the same way you do. Which is what close-minded people generally do.
Thanks for reminding me why I am no longer a Democrat.

You're welcome.

There is NOTHING wrong with being white, we are the most accomplished race on this planet!

There is no "we". I wouldn't piss on fire to put most of you cocksuckers out.

So you're a white-hating pig who's a clone of Obama Bin Lying and his identity politics. If you're white yourself, you're the filth of this race and an abomination to humanity itself. All you liberals are about is mindless hatred of whites, you pustule.

I'm white, and I don't give any more of a fuck about some white stranger than I do about some black stranger. I give pretty much 0 fucks about either.
We’re happy for you

??
!

The WH intership program is a quarterly program. Funny that Filthy Don didnt understand junior college and recently retired armed force personnel can also take part.

Filthy Don pulls his Admin mostly from business rather than those who have internship in government establishments at any level anyways.

Filthy Don is a White Supremacist...so you can expect Jim Crow antics like from this fool. :102:
^^^Fool^^^

And people of color are flocking to be interns in the Trump Administration.

Yeah, they just didnt show up for the group picture. Got ya! :113:
That one went over your head.
That happens often with him. He gives me ‘?’s

No, I give you '?'s.

is it just me but if the best applicants for interns were all White where is the problem ??

That unknowable reason is called respect for life. An alien concept to some of you.

is it just me but if the best applicants for interns were all White where is the problem ??

That unknowable reason is called respect for life. An alien concept to some of you.

"Respect for life". What a joke. Don't make me laugh. It has nothing to do with respect or life. It has everything to do with domination and control.

"Once that "life" is around, we want nothing to do with it, though. Tell that baby to get a fucking job!"

Then here I am in the "it's not my fucking business" camp. Because it isn't.

Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

5abf6bee200000d30ceb3851.jpeg

I guess like any smart organization, they look for the most talented people first ahead of just counting skin color alone like a racist bobblehead like you would. If more blacks want to make they cut, they should work on their educations. The fact that few blacks are shown here isn't Trump's fault but a failure of the inner city public schools and the media busy telling all the blacks that Trump is a KKK Nazi! When diversity happens naturally, it is a great thing, but when it is forced, you end up with a lot of people in positions they do not merit.

Sorry dude, don't mean to confound you but SKIN COLOR is not a job qualification.

PS: I'm surprised you don't think the two non-whites being at the end of the row was done deliberately to keep them as far as possible from Trump! On second thought, I'm sure you do.

Last edited:
"Respect for life". What a joke. Don't make me laugh. It has nothing to do with respect or life. It has everything to do with domination and control.

"Once that "life" is around, we want nothing to do with it, though. Tell that baby to get a fucking job!"

Then here I am in the "it's not my fucking business" camp. Because it isn't.

Meh, I think it's probably true that it upsets them because they believe in souls and God's plan. It could be argued however that even abortion is part of God's plan. He works in mysterious ways etc etc. He has foresight and controls all things, so he must be chill with it.

I guess like any smart organization, they look for the most talented people first ahead of just counting skin color alone like a racist bobblehead like you would. If more blacks want to make they cut, they should work on their educations. The fact that few blacks are shown here isn't Trump's fault but a failure of the inner city public schools and the media busy telling all the blacks that Trump is a KKK Nazi! When diversity happens naturally, it is a great thing, but when it is forced, you end up with a lot of people in positions they do not merit.

Sorry dude, don't mean to confound you but SKIN COLOR is not a job qualification.

I don't think it makes Trump a racist. I just thought it was funny considering the state of politics right now. Lighten up homie.

Forum List

Back