The Trumpsters have wiped their feet by their voters

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
They voted on your behalf. So they said for you that you support faggots.

I think the same will happen in the Senate. You are their foot mats and you are their toilet paper.

• Banned
Gessen-Religious-Freedom-Laws.jpg

• Banned
"I hope I don't get AIDS from touching this."
OK. And how does this fit in with the fact that he allowed the wedding of queers in the army and now some of them supported same-sex marriage?

I think you are lying.

OK. And how does this fit in with the fact that he allowed the wedding of queers in the army and now some of them supported same-sex marriage?

I think you are lying.
Trump hates Mexicans and Muslims. I don't think he has ever said anything against gays or gay marriage. He's been silent about the issue so far as I know.

Other than that, I'm sorry you are incapable of detecting a joke.

• Banned
Trump hates Mexicans and Muslims. I don't think he has ever said anything against gays or gay marriage. He's been silent about the issue so far as I know.

Other than that, I'm sorry you are incapable of detecting a joke.
This once again proves that he is not a man, and the trumpsters are not Republicans

Usually Left Wingers are low class and have very low moral standards, and then they accuse mainstream people who don't want be part of their cultural sewer of being intolerant.

• Banned
Usually Left Wingers are low class and have very low moral standards, and then they accuse mainstream people who don't want be part of their cultural sewer of being intolerant.
What does this have to do with the ultra-left trumpsters?

Forum List

Back