The truth about Black Lives Matter (BLM)

Have you noticed the only defense PROGS have given is "but you're racist"?
The only one? You don't pay attention very well, do you?

Oh good, post number?
Any post that talks about about the inherent violent nature of orange cultists.
Probably not, because no inherent violence exists in Trump supporters. But you could actually post something of substance. That is a big probably not also, troll.
We saw the inherent violence on Jan 6th and on other occasions like trying to run that Biden bus off the road. It's like it's in your DNA.
You must have missed the damage reports of BLM last summer, estimated 1.5 to 2 billion dollars. You stupid cocksucker.
How much of that violence (not damage) was by your Boogaloo Boys? How many of those in BLM tried to start a coup at the U.S. Capitol? How many of BLM killed a cop and set some bombs? How many are on this forum threatening physical violence?

Oh good, post number?
Probably not, because no inherent violence exists in Trump supporters. But you could actually post something of substance. That is a big probably not also, troll.
We saw the inherent violence on Jan 6th and on other occasions like trying to run that Biden bus off the road. It's like it's in your DNA.
You must have missed the damage reports of BLM last summer, estimated 1.5 to 2 billion dollars. You stupid cocksucker.
How much of that violence (not damage) was by your Boogaloo Boys? How many of those in BLM tried to start a coup at the U.S. Capitol? How many of BLM killed a cop and set some bombs? How many are on this forum threatening physical violence?
1 5 to 2 BILLION in damages by BLM, you stupid cocksucker.

Keep up the good work Democrat. It's important we project our lies to keep this going. Incidentally, your image has no meaning, nice work.

Ok Racist/ Fascist - So why did Donnie tweet and why does your video feature the fake news?
Why are you dumber than a retarded cockroach?

Cockroaches know to run when the light's turned on.
No racism to see here, folks......;)
Go look in a mirror and you'll see the racist. So cockroach is now a racist word? Idiot.
Oh honey...... :itsok: Your sheet is showing.

Mrs BS just picked up his tidy whities from the dry cleaner. They look crisp huh? :lol:
You two should get a room. I bet you'd suck each other dry.
I'm sure this is a fantasy of yours. Sexual fantasies blended with inherent violent tendencies....hallmarks of the orange cult.

Why do you say that when the Democrat elite are known sex offenders? You guys just appointed creepy Joe, ever see how he handles young girls he's just met?

Oh good, post number?

MINIMUM

One has to enjoy the way PROGS fight one another. This message is from black BLM lovers to white PROG apologists. I didn't need to read the body, you can bet it matches up to the title. Dear White People: Please Stop Disguising Your White Guilt as an Apology
One has to enjoy the way PROGS fight one another. This message is from black BLM lovers to white PROG apologists. I didn't need to read the body, you can bet it matches up to the title. Dear White People: Please Stop Disguising Your White Guilt as an Apology
"black BLM lovers".....sounds so much like the "n****r lovers" cry we heard in the South in the 50s and 60s.

You figure projecting your dirty mind helps your cause? It's not even yours likely, you're playing hero for blacks I'll bet. Yeah, you're the same guy at the cashier who treats blacks differently I'll bet, due to fear & need for hip, am I right, Bro?

Last edited:

Oh good, post number?

Let's not do this in PROG, we conservatives don't think that way. Pick a post number, the number is found at the upper right corner of each post :abgg2q.jpg:

I lost count of the lies 50 seconds in. Looks like they are using Donald's fake crime stats. Sad :confused:

F-Vvag7xPOFj81AxWrRYIcgWkxfI-XcskVw50Dw5lXTAYv8B5Agb3K1qcUbEFFIAsmss2-GyZCorvd0rguxRcKRLHisVxz5ISq6ZqWIBmanhvr_MW8aFzf18GKfH19h0adcE8Pvc
blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa:

blacks rape at TWICE the rate:
etc etc

Keep up the good work Democrat. It's important we project our lies to keep this going. Incidentally, your image has no meaning, nice work.

Ok Racist/ Fascist - So why did Donnie tweet and why does your video feature the fake news?
Why are you dumber than a retarded cockroach?

Cockroaches know to run when the light's turned on.
No racism to see here, folks......;)
Go look in a mirror and you'll see the racist. So cockroach is now a racist word? Idiot.
Oh honey...... :itsok: Your sheet is showing.

Mrs BS just picked up his tidy whities from the dry cleaner. They look crisp huh? :lol:
You two should get a room. I bet you'd suck each other dry.
I'm sure this is a fantasy of yours. Sexual fantasies blended with inherent violent tendencies....hallmarks of the orange cult.

Why do you say that when the Democrat elite are known sex offenders? You guys just appointed creepy Joe, ever see how he handles young girls he's just met?

Oh good, post number?

MINIMUM

"black BLM lovers".....sounds so much like the "n****r lovers" cry we heard in the South in the 50s and 60s.

You figure projecting your dirty mind helps your cause? It's not even yours likely, you're playing hero for blacks I'll bet. Yeah, you're the same guy at the cashier who treats blacks differently I'll bet, due to fear & need for hip, am I right, Bro?
Bo is the weak white boy in "Gran Torino" trying to act ghetto so he doesn't get his ass kicked, then gets dissed by the hood rats in front of his girlfriend.

These BLM assholes are insurrectionists and terrorists and the stupid Moon Bats won't acknowledge it because it does not fit into the Democrat narrative of kissing the Negro asses.
I don’t need anyone to acknowledge what is real

They're race hustlers. The same mold as Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama, etc..

The race hustlers have been around a long time. Booker T. Washington knew them well:

There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs—partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.​

Also:

I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public.​

Lol! Why is this thread in politics?

The fascists are in power right now. The racists are in power right now. That is fact not fake. Censorship and political persecution and have the same plan to keep Blacks in shitty schools and trapped in crime ridden inner cities.

Precisely! Lefty is not the black man's friend.

They're race hustlers. The same mold as Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama, etc..

The race hustlers have been around a long time. Booker T. Washington knew them well:

There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs—partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.​

Also:

I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public.​
Booker T. Washington was a joke. He lived during Jim Crow. In the south, with the white and coloreds only signs. And he still was stupid enough to say what you posted The only race hustlers America has ever had have been white.

So you decided to quote Booker T. Washington. Some whites love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

The fascists are in power right now. The racists are in power right now. That is fact not fake. Censorship and political persecution and have the same plan to keep Blacks in shitty schools and trapped in crime ridden inner cities.

Precisely! Lefty is not the black man's friend.
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Also:

Booker T. Washington was a joke. He lived during Jim Crow. In the south, with the white and coloreds only signs. And he still was stupid enough to say what you posted The only race hustlers America has ever had have been white.

So you decided to quote Booker T. Washington. Some whites love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

Booker T. Washington was a great man and a great American.

Forum List

Back