The truth about Black Lives Matter (BLM)

BLM is the KKK-cubed.
BLM is a black supremacist hate group abetted by the media and the DNC.
If they come to your town, you must confront them. Make sure any white friends you have who support BLM realize they are nothing more than soft-core white supremacists.

You REALLY gonna "confront BLM if they come to your town" Ringo?
You REALLY gonna tell your white friends who support BLM that they're white supremacists??
Be sure to dress appropriately and prepare to get decked.
And your Tip du Jour: :D

Ooh, right on time. Threats of violence against those who don't toe the ideological line.

No threat - Just a word of caution in case BLM comes to your town ;-)

Because you know that they will respond to words with violence. And you support them anyways.

So you admit that blm and/or blm supporters will respond to speech with violence, which is illegal and violent,

yet you still support them.

Well, I guess that says all we need to know about you.

Yep! Looks like we, you and I, got it straight from the mouth of a member of the new KKK.

Tell us more about this pitchfork-wielding mob of racist thugs. We want all the juicy details
Should you confront BLM when they come to your town, YOU will be the racist thug. :popcorn:

Confronting someone does not make you a racist thug.

Violently attacking them, as you said they would do, would make them racist thugs.

Tell us more about this pitchfork-wielding mob of racist thugs. We want all the juicy details
Should you confront BLM when they come to your town, YOU will be the racist thug. :popcorn:
I want in my lifetime all men and women to have a good life with comforts. That is not going to happen. To improve things for us all there must be personal ridicule in ways of living that are accepted as norm. There is not.

Violently attacking them, as you said they would do, would make them racist thugs.

Why does anyone “confront” a group that is peacefully protesting an unjustified eight minute knee to the throat suffocation of a black person by a police officer?

Its not really a black vs white issue:

Protests in hundreds of cities, in every state, have had large and sometimes majority-white crowds. White women made themselves human shields to protect black protesters.

Why did Black Lives Matter protests attract unprecedented white support?

Attempting to to answer that question would be a fools errand and Mama din raise no fool. In short however, the video is Stormfront material.

The video is factual as anyone who has studied the pertinent statistics knows. You're making hysterical allegations of racism over facts. That's silly. The major, underlying cause of the disproportionate lawlessness, poverty and government dependency in the black community is fatherlessness . . . only racists fail to grasp that.
The video is a lie. And the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. I'm black and I know far better than your whites ass does how things are. Whites have been dependent on the government since 1776, whites have been the most lawless group throughout American history, a man in the house does not automaticall erase poverty, especially when that man is making 80 cents for every dollar a white man makes. Besides, the fatherless home is primarily fiction made up by racists. Black women with children have male boyfriends who help take care of the children. Only racists fail to grasp that.

Why are you saying shit that isn't true? How the fuck did you conclude whites commit more crime, when for example blacks make up 13% of the population but commit approx. 52% of the homicides?

Which part of the video is a lie?

You're trying to justify so many fatherless black homes is okay because the mothers have boyfriends? What the fuck is that, and where else in species does that work? How is it so many blacks leave their own while so many others make it right? That's not logical at all or a reality, yet you suggest anyone who doesn't believe you is racist?

Wholly shit dude. I realize blacks haven't always had a fair shake, get this, life isn't fair and it's what you make of it. Look no further than perhaps our finest judge, Clarence Thomas who the left tried to tag sex-predator, just as they did Kavanaugh. Do yourself a favor and leave your city run by Democrats behind, and ask if yourself if the "party of slavery" ever really left.

Why does anyone “confront” a group that is peacefully protesting an unjustified eight minute knee to the throat suffocation of a black person by a police officer?

Plenty of reasons. But the important take away is that you support responding to words with violence.

Indeed, that comfort that blm has with using violence? It demolishes their claim to any moral credibility based on police violence.

Why whine like faggots over someone else doing something you do all the time?

Indeed, that comfort that blm has with using violence?

Your lie that BLM uses violence is violence. Its a verbal attack based on a lie.

So answer the question, drop the lie.

I'm not the one that told the other poster to expect a punch if he confronted blm.

Also,

1615553947960.png

1615553974354.png

1615554139077.png

Your lie that BLM uses violence is violence. Its a verbal attack based on a lie.

I'm not the one that told the other poster to expect a punch if he confronted blm.

Also,

View attachment 466800

View attachment 466801

View attachment 466802

Links to the photos please if you believe they are proof that BLM protesters called for the violence portrayed in the pictures.

I can provide hundreds of photos of the January 6 riot showing people carrying Trump flags and beating police officers with them and tell you that that is proof that Trump and the entire Republican party called for that violence.

Some were carrying Jesus flags. Does that mean that everybody loves Jesus called for that violence.

But that would be a lie. And I don’t lie especially in writing.

So why are you posting those photos?

Also,

View attachment 466800

View attachment 466801

View attachment 466802

Links to the photos please if you believe they are proof that BLM protesters called for the violence portrayed in the pictures.

I can provide hundreds of photos of the January 6 riot showing people carrying Trump flags and beating police officers with them and tell you that that is proof that Trump and the entire Republican party called for that violence.

Some were carrying Jesus flags. Does that mean that everybody loves Jesus called for that violence.

Also,

View attachment 466800

View attachment 466801

View attachment 466802

Nice moving of the goal posts.

Neither one of us said that they would CALL for violence, you said that they would USE violence.

You said it, not me.

I just pointed out that that makes them the thugs and you the one supporting the thugs. The racist thugs.

I don't know if he actually wrote this. Don't care either, because someone NAILED it.

80214598_3687913147892375_481298169845937670_n.jpg

Neither one of us said that they would CALL for violence, you said that they would USE violence.

I thought your message was that Black Lives Matter organizers use violence for a political agenda. Does that mean they want violence or does it mean that they don’t want violence. Your message is muddled.

Did you post this message:

Trump called for a demonstration not a riot so the riot is on people that riot 26559879

Trump called for a demonstration to put pressure on Congress. That some people were able to use that to spark a riot, is on those people that did that.

Attempting to to answer that question would be a fools errand and Mama din raise no fool. In short however, the video is Stormfront material.

The video is factual as anyone who has studied the pertinent statistics knows. You're making hysterical allegations of racism over facts. That's silly. The major, underlying cause of the disproportionate lawlessness, poverty and government dependency in the black community is fatherlessness . . . only racists fail to grasp that.
The video is a lie. And the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. I'm black and I know far better than your whites ass does how things are. Whites have been dependent on the government since 1776, whites have been the most lawless group

tomaticall erase poverty, especially when that man is making 80 cents for every dollar a white man makes. Besides, the fatherless home is primarily fiction made up by racists. Black women with children have male boyfriends who help take care of the children. Only racists fail to grasp that.

Good Lord..............nothing like a black racist....."Black Lies Matter".......:ahole-1:

Forum List

Back