The truth about Black Lives Matter (BLM)

Neither one of us said that they would CALL for violence, you said that they would USE violence.

I thought your message was that Black Lives Matter organizers use violence for a political agenda. Does that mean they want violence or does it mean that they don’t want violence. Your message is muddled.

You said something, I responded. You cut everything away from the post. I responded. You cut everything away from teh post, and then you lost the thread of the discussion.

Teh point was, you made a comment gloating about if I said something to a group of black males, what would happen to me.

THat was you implying that they would use violence to respond to words. That was YOU SAYING that any random collection of black males would respond to words by being violent thugs, and you support that, indeed, celebrate it.

YOu message was muddled. Before that, it was that black males are violent thugs. As a general rule.

I did not say that, you did.

This was a SEPARATE point from anything about blm.

I have an idea, cut this post down to nothing, and respond to a small portion of it with no context. Then wait a couple of hours before you look at it, and just make up anything you want to explain what it was about.

You know, like you just did.

Forum List

Back