The truth about Black Lives Matter (BLM)

They're race hustlers. The same mold as Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama, etc..

The race hustlers have been around a long time. Booker T. Washington knew them well:

There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs—partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.​

Also:

I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public.​
Booker T. Washington was a joke. He lived during Jim Crow. In the south, with the white and coloreds only signs. And he still was stupid enough to say what you posted The only race hustlers America has ever had have been white.

So you decided to quote Booker T. Washington. Some whites love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”
The fact that you claim Booker T Washington was joke just shows what stupid idiotic race hustler you are. You pathetic weak bitch.

Your video was racist as HELL and contained dozens if not hundreds of disprovable scraps of bovine excrement.
Maybe you should change your handle to "BovineExcrement"?
Dunno, I report - You deride.

Precisely how is it racist?

One has to enjoy the way PROGS fight one another. This message is from black BLM lovers to white PROG apologists. I didn't need to read the body, you can bet it matches up to the title. Dear White People: Please Stop Disguising Your White Guilt as an Apology
One has to enjoy the way PROGS fight one another. This message is from black BLM lovers to white PROG apologists. I didn't need to read the body, you can bet it matches up to the title. Dear White People: Please Stop Disguising Your White Guilt as an Apology
"black BLM lovers".....sounds so much like the "n****r lovers" cry we heard in the South in the 50s and 60s.
Even Chris Rock knows the difference between niggas and Black people.

Your video was racist as HELL and contained dozens if not hundreds of disprovable scraps of bovine excrement.

Attempting to to answer that question would be a fools errand and Mama din raise no fool. In short however, the video is Stormfront material.

Attempting to to answer that question would be a fools errand and Mama din raise no fool. In short however, the video is Stormfront material.

The video is factual as anyone who has studied the pertinent statistics knows. You're making hysterical allegations of racism over facts. That's silly. The major, underlying cause of the disproportionate lawlessness, poverty and government dependency in the black community is fatherlessness . . . only racists fail to grasp that.

I wonder why PROGS can't back anything up. Perhaps if they weren't so emotional, it gets real real cloudy in there.

The video is factual as anyone who has studied the pertinent statistics knows. You're making hysterical allegations of racism over facts. That's silly. The major, underlying cause of the disproportionate lawlessness, poverty and government dependency in the black community is fatherlessness . . . only racists fail to grasp that.
The video is a lie. And the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. I'm black and I know far better than your whites ass does how things are. Whites have been dependent on the government since 1776, whites have been the most lawless group throughout American history, a man in the house does not automaticall erase poverty, especially when that man is making 80 cents for every dollar a white man makes. Besides, the fatherless home is primarily fiction made up by racists. Black women with children have male boyfriends who help take care of the children. Only racists fail to grasp that.

I wonder why PROGS can't back anything up. Perhaps if they weren't so emotional, it gets real real cloudy in there.
Right winger post lies based on emotion. They deny all facts debunking their lies based on emotion. Your psychosis is noted.

1615470797730.png

BLM is the KKK-cubed.
BLM is a black supremacist hate group abetted by the media and the DNC.
If they come to your town, you must confront them. Make sure any white friends you have who support BLM realize they are nothing more than soft-core white supremacists.

You REALLY gonna "confront BLM if they come to your town" Ringo?
You REALLY gonna tell your white friends who support BLM that they're white supremacists??
Be sure to dress appropriately and prepare to get decked.
And your Tip du Jour: :D

37qdhe.jpg

BLM is the KKK-cubed.
If they come to your town, you must confront them. Make sure any white friends you have who support BLM realize they are nothing more than soft-core white supremacists.

You REALLY gonna tell your white friends who support BLM that they're white supremacists??

37qdhe.jpg

So you admit that blm and/or blm supporters will respond to speech with violence, which is illegal and violent,

yet you still support them.

Well, I guess that says all we need to know about you.

BLM is the KKK-cubed.

Ooh, right on time. Threats of violence against those who don't toe the ideological line.

BLM is the KKK-cubed.

Ooh, right on time. Threats of violence against those who don't toe the ideological line.

No threat - Just a word of caution in case BLM comes to your town ;-)

Forum List

Back