🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The truth about far right hacks in office

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Most of them have no experience in politics and what it takes to run a country and are simply stooges over ideology who got elected and know how to block, disrupt and take the govt siege and mistakenly believe that that is what the American people want. If you employ that retarded strategy how can you blame the other party? These believe success can be measured how much they bash Democrats and liberals with their big stupid words. The trend towards getting rid of the far right, Teabastard scum has already started, it started with Allen West and Joe Walsh, the trend will continue.

Wow change right to left in your post and you could be describing Obama.

What the hell is their ideology though?

I keep reading that they're extreme "ideologues" but have no idea other than their trying to pass vaginal ultrasounds while repealing Obamacare every other week.

The facts tell us that the Shutdown is costing us more money in lost revenue than what we're actually saving from not paying 800,000 federal workers. So if their ideology is about sound finances, how does it help to lard on hundreds of millions or maybe even billions in onto the deficit by losing all that tourism and other revenue? After all, if 800,000 don't get paychecks, that's a lot of small businesses not getting their money.

I could see if the Teabaggers had actually been governing all this time, but what have they done exactly outside of naming post offices and grandstanding?

I keep reading that they're extreme "ideologues" but have no idea other than their trying to pass vaginal ultrasounds while repealing Obamacare every other week.

The facts tell us that the Shutdown is costing us more money in lost revenue than what we're actually saving from not paying 800,000 federal workers. So if their ideology is about sound finances, how does it help to lard on hundreds of millions or maybe even billions in onto the deficit by losing all that tourism and other revenue? After all, if 800,000 don't get paychecks, that's a lot of small businesses not getting their money.

I could see if the Teabaggers had actually been governing all this time, but what have they done exactly outside of naming post offices and grandstanding?

Their stragety is to try to force the hands of people via their extremism. I'm military and work along side of the federal civilian employees, ask me and any other senior NCO or commissioned office and they will tell you that contractors, the hired help that Teabastards and far righties call "privatized" help are the least trusted and civilian federal employees are preferred.

they truly do NOT have one.

SPITE is mostly what motivates these know-nothings.

They right wing propagandists wind them up like mechanical monkeys and they bang the drum and cymbal upon command.

They (means most tea baggers I know here) are almost without exception morons..not merely ill informed voters, but borderline retards.

Most of them have no experience in politics and what it takes to run a country and are simply stooges over ideology who got elected and know how to block, disrupt and take the govt siege and mistakenly believe that that is what the American people want. If you employ that retarded strategy how can you blame the other party? These believe success can be measured how much they bash Democrats and liberals with their big stupid words. The trend towards getting rid of the far right, Teabastard scum has already started, it started with Allen West and Joe Walsh, the trend will continue.

So, in what prog echo chamber did you find this swill?

they truly do NOT have one.

SPITE is mostly what motivates these know-nothings.

They right wing propagandists wind them up like mechanical monkeys and they bang the drum and cymbal upon command.

They (means most tea baggers I know here) are almost without exception morons..not merely ill informed voters, but borderline retards.
Coming from you...that's absolutely meaningless. :lol:

Joe Walsh is despised and reviled by the left. I've met with him on a couple of occasions and found him to be energetic, optimistic, knowledgeable, engaged, and full of spit and vinegar. Qualities that put fear in the hearts of Liberals. I like him.

30383486.jpg

Their stragety is to try to force the hands of people via their extremism. I'm military and work along side of the federal civilian employees, ask me and any other senior NCO or commissioned office and they will tell you that contractors, the hired help that Teabastards and far righties call "privatized" help are the least trusted and civilian federal employees are preferred.

Wow, don't know who you've worked with, but just based on quality of work when comparing DA civilians to contractors, I'll take the contractor every time if I don't know the individuals personally. This is just based on my experience.

Most of them have no experience in politics and what it takes to run a country ....

Like Obama's experience?

At least he was a senator, what were Bachmann, Rand Paul, Allen West before taking office in the way of political experience? Dumbass.[/QUOTE

Have you ever heard the saying "better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt", you would be well served to heed those words. Allen West was a U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel, battalion command in Iraq. I served with him and there is no finer American. He does not mince words, and is extremely intelligent and is a man of principle. To bad I can't say that about the rest of our nations "leaders" in D.C. They know nothing about leadership.

You make the assumption that professional full time politicans are a good development....

Like Obama's experience?

At least he was a senator, what were Bachmann, Rand Paul, Allen West before taking office in the way of political experience? Dumbass.[/QUOTE

Have you ever heard the saying "better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt", you would be well served to heed those words. Allen West was a U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel, battalion command in Iraq. I served with him and there is no finer American. He does not mince words, and is extremely intelligent and is a man of principle. To bad I can't say that about the rest of our nations "leaders" in D.C. They know nothing about leadership.

I honor his service, I honor that he got intelligence he needed knowing he would have to retire it, but outside of the Army he is a fucking loon, thinking fellow congress critters are communists. Barking mad is the LTC West retired.

Forum List

Back