Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Understand, gang, the active LDS will only accept their interpretations that are considered authoritative today. The History of The Church is considered authoritative until it is not considered authoritative. That spin doctoring does the same thing to statements by LDS leaders from the past.

So here is some outstanding advice. When the Mormon missionaries, LDS or any of the other sects of Mormonism, show up on your doorstep, give them cookies and milk, tell them that Jesus loves them, and send them on their way.

Why on earth would we accept someone elses interpretations of our viewpoints as valid? Im fairly certain that we are the authority on what we believe. Why on earth would we let people misrepresent us without correcting them?

Without throwing a single stone, what I'm saying plainly, from Solomon's Prayer 1 Kings Chapter 8, Sincerity of Heart, seek God first in All Things, Ezekiel chapter 18, Individual Repentance and Reconciliation, Jeremiah Chapter 23, Be Real clear and Careful, on what We Proclaim, Roman's Chapter 8, Nothing will break a Genuine Bond. He will Defend Each One that is Sincere.

Why on earth would we accept someone elses interpretations of our viewpoints as valid? Im fairly certain that we are the authority on what we believe. Why on earth would we let people misrepresent us without correcting them?

why would you want someone else to misrepresent you, your doing a fine job yourself.

Avatar4321 Joe's not the roll model you need. He was just a wandering con. You need to follow someone who teaches the truth about god, not their truth. Hopefully you will. Love ya mean it.

In other words, you havent read a thing. You have no clue what youre talking about. And your knowledge of Mormonism is limited to whatever you think you know thats inaccurate. Did I miss anything at all?

I read yo damn book. It's just about a bunch of squabbling idiots that keep gettin thier dumb asses in slings and everybody hates thier dumb asses then they find some magic plates but no cups or bowls or silverware so they hide the plates hopin to get a complete sevice setting sometime down the road but it never happens.

None of that is in the Book of Mormon. You really read it huh?:eusa_liar:

In other words, you havent read a thing. You have no clue what youre talking about. And your knowledge of Mormonism is limited to whatever you think you know thats inaccurate. Did I miss anything at all?

I read yo damn book. It's just about a bunch of squabbling idiots that keep gettin thier dumb asses in slings and everybody hates thier dumb asses then they find some magic plates but no cups or bowls or silverware so they hide the plates hopin to get a complete sevice setting sometime down the road but it never happens.

SMuggly isn't conversant with truth or honesty.

mormons came about in the mid 1800s by joe smith, around the same time the gospels were being translated (fact) Why were there no records of mormons before then?

This is an absolutely insane question:disbelief:. Hear now all who have a brain:D:
It was in 1535 that the first English Bible was translated. Long before the 1611 printing of the King James version. Follow this simple timeline below and you will realize just how ridiculous froggy's abstract concept of knowledge is.
http://www.greatsite.com/timeline-english-bible-history/#timeline

Why weren't people with the nickname of "Mormons" spoken of before the Book of Mormon was printed? It is a self evident question. I'll let you do the math on that one.

Nah, he didn't read it... He's still trying hard to get through the Seuss series...

For some reason he's stuck re-reading "Hop On Pop"...

Forum List

Back