Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
I have been a little rude to my Mormon friends in this thread a few times.

But, I am not actually hostile to them.

I do not share their religious beliefs. But there's no good reason to deride them for THEIR beliefs.

I post this to make this much clear. I wish ALL of the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints a very happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Healthy and Prosperous Holiday Season.

I hope it's not too early to say

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

find me a truth in it that didn't originate from the bible. false witnesses will use the scripture to lure you from the truth.

Since you have only asked for one, ill give you only one: Christ visiting other disciples throughout the world after His resurrection.

I cant help but notice you cant seem to produce a lie. In fact, your objections are simply those that make the Book of Mormon more credible. After all, why on earth would a new volume of scripture revealed by God teach another Gospel than the Bible teaches. Of course you are going to find many of the same principles there. If you found opposing principles, you could easily dismiss one the other.

I would ask you to stop falsely witnessing. I dont think you intend to. You do so out of ignorance, but if you want to have a discussion on this topic. Please read the Book of Mormon first, so we can have a good discussion on it.

Oh and I hope you have a fabulously happy Thanksgiving.
Joey's word keeps the blinders on the mormons, your taught to hear only the book of mormon. So theres no record of jesus visiting anyone after his his ascending to heaven until joe, how strange.

Do you believe we have a record of everything Jesus did? Those who think we do are the ones with blinders on.

Also, Mormons are not taught to only hear/read the Book of Mormon. That is just false; I have never been taught that in thirty years plus of going to the Mormon church.

I have been a little rude to my Mormon friends in this thread a few times.

But, I am not actually hostile to them.

I do not share their religious beliefs. But there's no good reason to deride them for THEIR beliefs.

I post this to make this much clear. I wish ALL of the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints a very happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Healthy and Prosperous Holiday Season.

I hope it's not too early to say

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

A Merry Christmas to you too! No, it is not too early.

Since you have only asked for one, ill give you only one: Christ visiting other disciples throughout the world after His resurrection.

I cant help but notice you cant seem to produce a lie. In fact, your objections are simply those that make the Book of Mormon more credible. After all, why on earth would a new volume of scripture revealed by God teach another Gospel than the Bible teaches. Of course you are going to find many of the same principles there. If you found opposing principles, you could easily dismiss one the other.

I would ask you to stop falsely witnessing. I dont think you intend to. You do so out of ignorance, but if you want to have a discussion on this topic. Please read the Book of Mormon first, so we can have a good discussion on it.

Oh and I hope you have a fabulously happy Thanksgiving.
Joey's word keeps the blinders on the mormons, your taught to hear only the book of mormon. So theres no record of jesus visiting anyone after his his ascending to heaven until joe, how strange.

Do you believe we have a record of everything Jesus did? Those who think we do are the ones with blinders on.

Also, Mormons are not taught to only hear/read the Book of Mormon. That is just false; I have never been taught that in thirty years plus of going to the Mormon church.

do you study from the bible or the book of mormon

Is there a reason you cannot comprehend that this ^ is just a false dichotomy?

The Mormons I have known study from both.

pick one or the other

Nope. That's the whole point of noting that your proposed dichtomy is a false one.

Mormons can study the Good Book (Old World) AND the Book of Mormon (New World) just like non-Mormon Christians may study both the Old Tetament and the New Testament.

And, as it turns out, your permission is not required -- nor even a valid concern!

pick one or the other

Nope. That's the whole point of noting that your proposed dichtomy is a false one.

Mormons can study the Good Book (Old World) AND the Book of Mormon (New World) just like non-Mormon Christians may study both the Old Tetament and the New Testament.

And, as it turns out, your permission is not required -- nor even a valid concern!

I need not say any more, your worshiping joe's religion.

pick one or the other

I need not say any more, your worshiping joe's religion.

You never did need to say anything. Who and what you are shines through pretty clearly already. So sad for you.

But, no. I am not worshipping in ANYONE's religion. I'm not all that religious. To point out the massive error of your ignorant "thinking" does not require that I be a Mormon.

I study both. Now I've answered your question, please answer mine. Do you believe we have a record of everything Jesus did?

Forum List

Back