Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Joey boy considered himself a god, that why he wrote that (god was a man first) in his book.Do you believe joes a god now?

No. He didnt. He just realized mans ultimate potential as defined in the Bible when Jesus said to those that recieve the word: "Ye are gods". He realized what Paul meant when He said that we could become joint heirs with Christ. He realized what Peter meant when he said we could be partakers of the Divine Nature.

As man now is, God once was; as God now is, man can become.

This is the essence of what the New Testament teaches. that God was made flesh that we may become like God through His Atoning sacrifice. Why is this such a difficult concept to accept when its so clear in the scriptures?

I could cite dozens of Biblical scriptures to support the Doctrine of Diefication. I could quote the Early Church Fathers who were taught by the Apostles teaching it. Hell, I can quote CS Lewis, one of the greatest Christian minds in the 20th century to support the concept that man will become gods if they follow the Word.

I am always amazed that this mystery is such a stumbling block to those who should be familiar enough with the Bible to see the Doctrine all over it.

Your poll shows mormon to be a bunch of crazy friendly bigots.

polls not exactly scientific and doesnt take into account reality, just some random peoples perceptions.

Still want to know why you wont answer the questions. What do you find so offensive in the Book of Mormon?

Unfortunatly in some cases you may be correct but I don't think it's exactly Christian of you to be repeating that all of the time. I would think your faith would teach you not to point out the negative aspects of other religions on a regular basis. Try being a good neighbor instead of a bigot yourself.

Joey boy considered himself a god, that why he wrote that (god was a man first) in his book.Do you believe joes a god now?

No. He didnt. He just realized mans ultimate potential as defined in the Bible when Jesus said to those that recieve the word: "Ye are gods". He realized what Paul meant when He said that we could become joint heirs with Christ. He realized what Peter meant when he said we could be partakers of the Divine Nature.

As man now is, God once was; as God now is, man can become.

This is the essence of what the New Testament teaches. that God was made flesh that we may become like God through His Atoning sacrifice. Why is this such a difficult concept to accept when its so clear in the scriptures?

I could cite dozens of Biblical scriptures to support the Doctrine of Diefication. I could quote the Early Church Fathers who were taught by the Apostles teaching it. Hell, I can quote CS Lewis, one of the greatest Christian minds in the 20th century to support the concept that man will become gods if they follow the Word.

I am always amazed that this mystery is such a stumbling block to those who should be familiar enough with the Bible to see the Doctrine all over it.

Jesus answered them, (“Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods”’)?[things like this rewritten to suit joey deception

Yeah, but ...

Look. This thread is not about the substance of Mormonism or the substance of Christianity.

It's about being a longer lasting and more thoroughly read and responded-to thread than any ugly, fugly, smuggly thread that any smuggly idiot tries to pollute the USMB universe with.

Oh, and, it's about cannibals, too, I guess.

Unfortunatly in some cases you may be correct but I don't think it's exactly Christian of you to be repeating that all of the time. I would think your faith would teach you not to point out the negative aspects of other religions on a regular basis. Try being a good neighbor instead of a bigot yourself.

so i'm a bigot for quoting what the polls said. just like a mormon, so much better than others.

so i'm a bigot for quoting what the polls said just like a moirmon so much better than others.

It COULD be about Mormon cannibal frogs.

Jesus answered them, (“Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods”’)?[things like this rewritten to suit joey deception

How is that rewritten? You are quoting Christ specifically saying "Ye are gods" in regards to those who accept the Word. How is it at all deceptive or incorrect to accept what it says?

The bumpdiddlyatious questions of the moment are:

Are you a Mormon froggy or a non-Mormon froggy?

If a Mormon froggy, were you actually Baptized?

Are you or are you not a Mormon cannibal frog, froggy?

why would i follow false doctrines, as mormons do the answer is i'm not a mormon now, never was, nor will i ever be.

So you deny being a Mormon; but you do not deny being a cannibal frog, froggy?

INteresting.

The bumpdiddlyatious questions of the moment are:

Are you a Mormon froggy or a non-Mormon froggy?

If a Mormon froggy, were you actually Baptized?

Are you or are you not a Mormon cannibal frog, froggy?

why would i follow false doctrines, as mormons do the answer is i'm not a mormon now, never was, nor will i ever be.

So you deny being a Mormon; but you do not deny being a cannibal frog, froggy?

INteresting.
no, the last mormon i chowed down gave me gas, so i'm no longer a cannibal.

Forum List

Back