Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Mormons dont mind Seagulls. If it werent for them, its unlikely the Salt Lake Valley would have survived the first winter.

You guys eat seagulls? Gross! They are flying rats!

Did anyone but you say anything about eating seagulls? i thought not.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I thought everyone (including non Mormons) knew the significance of seagulls saving the settlers by eating the locusts. I guess not.

I read yo damn book. It's just about a bunch of squabbling idiots that keep gettin thier dumb asses in slings and everybody hates thier dumb asses then they find some magic plates but no cups or bowls or silverware so they hide the plates hopin to get a complete sevice setting sometime down the road but it never happens.

Werent you the guy bragging that he hasnt read a book in 35 years?

The rest of your synopsis demonstrates how much credibility you have with any sane person.

Got me there...I said I hadn't read any fiction in 35 years. My bad. I read the book of more mans about 5 years ago. I unlike o so many that post here will admit when I have made an error.

I didn't get 4.0 in college electronics and mathmatics and logic and programing by not reading any books. Nor did I get a pilots liscense by not reading any books. I think you are falling into the often used and never successful pulling shit out of your ass tactic so comon in neo con losing argumentation.

Got me there...I said I hadn't read any fiction in 35 years. My bad. I read the book of more mans about 5 years ago. I unlike o so many that post here will admit when I have made an error.

I didn't get 4.0 in college electronics and mathmatics and logic and programing by not reading any books. Nor did I get a pilots liscense by not reading any books. I think you are falling into the often used and never successful pulling shit out of your ass tactic so comon in neo con losing argumentation.

Actually, you said any book:

Here is the funny part... I haven't read a book other than a technical manual in over 35 years.:lol::lol::lol::lol: I have authored one and started four others.. What's mine is mine.

I can't wait to see what she thinks I've stolen.

Absolutely nothing about fiction. And quite honestly, your ignorance just seeps from you.

You can see the exact text of our discussion on the matter here. It's the top post.

But hey, why would i expect you to have any sort of working knowledge about the world around you.

Huggy Below:
foot-in-mouth-1199.jpeg

Why is there no evidence of Mormons in the early centuries, before the alleged apostasy began?
After the crucifixion of Jesus, all was in turmoil,and false prophet were around every corner.(2 thessalonians 2:3) Around the time King James had the gospel translated, in the 1800s (and those that translated it were under such scrutiny they made it a point to translate it as close as possible) anyway around that time lo and behold another false prophet appeared Joseph Smith and began the deception.

Why is there no evidence of Mormons in the early centuries, before the alleged apostasy began?
After the crucifixion of Jesus, all was in turmoil,and false prophet were around every corner.(2 thessalonians 2:3) Around the time King James had the gospel translated, in the 1800s (and those that translated it were under such scrutiny they made it a point to translate it as close as possible) anyway around that time lo and behold another false prophet appeared Joseph Smith and began the deception.

What the heck are you rambling about? Nothing you've just said has any bearing on reality.

What the heck are you rambling about? Nothing you've just said has any bearing on reality.

Froggy is off in his own little world of illusion.

Froggy is off in his own little world of illusion.
when your brainwashed you can only understand what your programed to understand, nothing else makes sense.

There is still hope for you, ask the real God to show you the way.

He did. He does. and I hope He will for many years in the future.

If He hadnt shown me that the Restoration was real and that Joseph Smith was a Prophet i might be a completely different person now. More importantly if He hadnt revealed to me the precious gift of the Atonement, I wouldnt have hope or healing in my life.

I have to ask this question. And i do so sincerely. I mean absolutely no disrespect. Why do you think God is different now? From the beginning of time He inspired men to write His word. He spoke from the Heavens. He revealed His Gospel from the days of Adam onward. Why do you believe He is somehow no longer doing that? Why do you believe that revelation has ceased when He has not said it has? Why do you believe that prophecy has ceased when the Spirit of Prophecy is what gives men a testimony of Jesus Christ and when His Kingdom has been directed by revelation in ever age of time?

Why is my God, who is active in the world and in my life less real than your silent God?

There is still hope for you, ask the real God to show you the way.

He did. He does. and I hope He will for many years in the future.

If He hadnt shown me that the Restoration was real and that Joseph Smith was a Prophet i might be a completely different person now. More importantly if He hadnt revealed to me the precious gift of the Atonement, I wouldnt have hope or healing in my life.

I have to ask this question. And i do so sincerely. I mean absolutely no disrespect. Why do you think God is different now? From the beginning of time He inspired men to write His word. He spoke from the Heavens. He revealed His Gospel from the days of Adam onward. Why do you believe He is somehow no longer doing that? Why do you believe that revelation has ceased when He has not said it has? Why do you believe that prophecy has ceased when the Spirit of Prophecy is what gives men a testimony of Jesus Christ and when His Kingdom has been directed by revelation in ever age of time?

Why is my God, who is active in the world and in my life less real than your silent God?
maybe one day you will ,as paul did and see the true light, i'm praying you will.

maybe one day you will ,as paul did and see the true light, i'm praying you will.

Why do you refuse to discuss the issue? Is your position on the matter so unsupportable that you cant back up anything you are saying? Why cant you just answer simple questions?

John

17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. Defenders Notes >>

17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

The Holy Bible

Last edited:

Forum List

Back