Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
do you consider this joe smith to be your prophet as he claimed himself to be?

He was the Prophet of the Restoration. He had the Spirit of Prophecy and testified of Jesus Christ and Christ's work for the last days to prepare the world for His coming. And you dont have to take my word for it. The Holy Spirit will tell you if you ask in faith.`

And if i don't believe joe's babble, will you be mad?

The devout Mormon believes this text is inspired because Joseph Smith said it is. He believes Smith had the authority to claim divine inspiration for the Book of Mormon because the book itself says Smith was a prophet and had such authority.

Actually, we believe the Book of Mormon to contain the word of God because we have acted in faith and asked God in the name of Jesus Christ whether it was true or not and the Holy Spirit has testified to us that it is true.

The beauty of that is no one has to take my word for it or anyone elses. They can go to the Lord and recieve revelation from God themselves. He can reveal the Truth to them. Because the Heavens are not closed.

And during your Brainwashing how many times did youhave to read the BOOK OF JOE?

In other words, you havent read a thing. You have no clue what youre talking about. And your knowledge of Mormonism is limited to whatever you think you know thats inaccurate. Did I miss anything at all?

In other words, you havent read a thing. You have no clue what youre talking about. And your knowledge of Mormonism is limited to whatever you think you know thats inaccurate. Did I miss anything at all?

Froggy's opinions are a tad on the hinky side.... just take a look at the plethoria of non-threads he starts daily! He hasn't quite mastered the idea that you can think a thought without starting a thread about it.

Froggy's opinions are a tad on the hinky side.... just take a look at the plethoria of non-threads he starts daily! He hasn't quite mastered the idea that you can think a thought without starting a thread about it.

I think we should start a thread about it.:spam:

We'll call it "Members that seem not to be playing with a full deck"

Last edited:
Huggy seems a bit jealous that others are able to discuss civilly, so he's playing a seagull now. Fly in, shit all over, then fly away. As with seagulls, don't feed them and there's less shit to dodge.

Mormons dont mind Seagulls. If it werent for them, its unlikely the Salt Lake Valley would have survived the first winter.

You guys eat seagulls? Gross! They are flying rats!

I read yo damn book. It's just about a bunch of squabbling idiots that keep gettin thier dumb asses in slings and everybody hates thier dumb asses then they find some magic plates but no cups or bowls or silverware so they hide the plates hopin to get a complete sevice setting sometime down the road but it never happens.

Huggy seems a bit jealous that others are able to discuss civilly, so he's playing a seagull now. Fly in, shit all over, then fly away. As with seagulls, don't feed them and there's less shit to dodge.

Mormons dont mind Seagulls. If it werent for them, its unlikely the Salt Lake Valley would have survived the first winter.

I can see how you would interpret it that way but that was not the case. We never ate the seagulls. The story goes like this:
There was a huge plague of crickets that descended upon the crops and settlments of our people during the early Utah years. This plague would have surely wiped out the crops and caused mass devastation if there wasn't a miracle to stop them. What happened was the people prayed for a stop to the devastation. Soon a vast flock of seagulls unexpectedly appeared and systematically devoured the crickets, stopping the devastation.

This miracle was called "The Miracle of the Seagulls and Crickets."

I can see how you would interpret it that way but that was not the case. We never ate the seagulls. The story goes like this:
There was a huge plague of crickets that descended upon the crops and settlments of our people during the early Utah years. This plague would have surely wiped out the crops and caused mass devastation if there wasn't a miracle to stop them. What happened was the people prayed for a stop to the devastation. Soon a vast flock of seagulls unexpectedly appeared and systematically devoured the crickets, stopping the devastation.

That was a joke TS. Lighten up.:lol: BTW... Nothin personal about usin your thread as a means to build mine. I just like challenges... I just like winning. Sorry I had to trick that pack of idiots to come over and piss in your punch bowl. Maybe you can convert some of em... I'm sure your god knows they need some guidance.:lol::lol::lol:

PS...the other post is supposed to be funny also..you don't have to defend you religion in it or make corrections.:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Good luck engaging LittleDiaperDude in any kind of reasoned debate - he's not very good at discussing anything. He's a legend (in his own mind at least) at starting whines and then pretending it's all just fun. He's one of the very few posters here that we can honestly say adds absolutely nothing to the forum.

Good luck engaging LittleDiaperDude in any kind of reasoned debate - he's not very good at discussing anything. He's a legend (in his own mind at least) at starting whines and then pretending it's all just fun. He's one of the very few posters here that we can honestly say adds absolutely nothing to the forum.

And you think your lies add tro the forum? Get over yourself twat. I think "everyone/we" know what you add to the forum. How'd that attempt to stop me from overtaking this thread and makin it to the top 5 work out for ya? You are SOOOOOOO pathetic.

And you think your lies add tro the forum? Get over yourself twat. I think "everyone/we" know what you add to the forum. How'd that attempt to stop me from overtaking this thread and makin it to the top 5 work out for ya? You are SOOOOOOO pathetic.

Actually, LittleWhiningDiaperDude, the pathetic one is you with your constant craving for attention. You're a joke.... You couldn't even resist replying to a post that was talking about you, not to you. You're possibly even more predictable that your whiny little pal.

Actually, LittleWhiningDiaperDude, the pathetic one is you with your constant craving for attention. You're a joke.... You couldn't even resist replying to a post that was talking about you, not to you. You're possibly even more predictable that your whiny little pal.

Well so much for you claiming to and admonishing others for respect to the more mans.
Another in your short stay and long list of untruths.:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for playing..Lying twats on USMBs :lol::lol::lol:

Well so much for you claiming to and admonishing others for respect to the more mans.
Another in your short stay and long list of untruths.:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for playing..Lying twats on USMBs :lol::lol::lol:

Well, I'm not the one using foul language in here, am I? So, I think I can tick the 'respect' box, not you.

As for short stays - interesting, is it not that in my short stay, my rep is actually double yours. I also notice that, after you'd been here for just a few short weeks, you were pretty damned unpopular. :lol::lol::lol::lol: I can see why....

Did anyone but you say anything about eating seagulls? i thought not.

I read yo damn book. It's just about a bunch of squabbling idiots that keep gettin thier dumb asses in slings and everybody hates thier dumb asses then they find some magic plates but no cups or bowls or silverware so they hide the plates hopin to get a complete sevice setting sometime down the road but it never happens.

Werent you the guy bragging that he hasnt read a book in 35 years?

The rest of your synopsis demonstrates how much credibility you have with any sane person.

That was a joke TS. Lighten up.:lol: BTW... Nothin personal about usin your thread as a means to build mine. I just like challenges... I just like winning. Sorry I had to trick that pack of idiots to come over and piss in your punch bowl. Maybe you can convert some of em... I'm sure your god knows they need some guidance.:lol::lol::lol:

PS...the other post is supposed to be funny also..you don't have to defend you religion in it or make corrections.:lol::lol:

There hasnt been a competition.

Oh and jokes need to be funny.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back