Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
when your brainwashed you can only understand what your programed to understand, nothing else makes sense.

Well, I suppose you would know better than the rest of us. Must be a tough life you live.

Froggy is kinda sweet, but his ability to construct anything like a coherent thought is sadly lacking. His habit is to post whatever silliness jumps into his brain.

John

17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. Defenders Notes >>

17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

The Holy Bible

Good chapter... not sure why you posted it. but good chapter.

when your brainwashed you can only understand what your programed to understand, nothing else makes sense.

Well, I suppose you would know better than the rest of us. Must be a tough life you live.

Froggy is kinda sweet, but his ability to construct anything like a coherent thought is sadly lacking. His habit is to post whatever silliness jumps into his brain.

i bet you say that to all the guys and what about my question. Are you mormon?

mormons came about in the mid 1800s by joe smith, around the same time the gospels were being translated (fact) Why were there no records of mormons before then?

mormons came about in the mid 1800s by joe smith, around the same time the gospels were being translated (fact) Why were there no records of mormons before then?

Atheism is considered the oldest religious belief in the world.

Why are there no holy books dedicated to Atheistic thought?

I think it is time to write one!!

For far too long has atheists sat and listened, now it is time we show the others how it suppose to be done.

Religion should not be serious--it should be fun.

Not Dogmatic, but quest inspiring!!

Not dour, but Funny

And I think I have enough screws loose to write up a rough draft for the world's first Holy Book of Atheism. Totally inspired by GOD, I guess.

Last edited:

Atheism is considered the oldest religious belief in the world.

Why are there no holy books dedicated to Atheistic thought?
There is, read the old and new testament, it speaks alot of the ungodly.
So your comparing mormons to atheist. i would not have taken it that far.

Last edited:

The Gospels were being translated in the mid 1800s?

Because there werent any mormons until after the Book of Mormon was revealed in 1829... Why would you expect otherwise?

John

17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. Defenders Notes >>

17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

The Holy Bible

Good chapter... not sure why you posted it. but good chapter.

LOL Trying to effect change. :):):)

The Gospels were being translated in the 1800s?

Because there werent any mormons until after the Book of Mormon was revealed in 1829... Why would you expect otherwise?

Thats my point Joey boy, copied the KJV to suit himself. Self appointed prophet

Last edited:

You point makes absolutely no sense. The Book of Mormon is not the KJV. Its a completely different volume of scripture. And the Holy Spirit disagrees with your assessment. So who should I listen to if I am trying to follow God? His Holy Spirit. Or you?

It seems like a simple decision to me. Especially when no matter how hard you try, you dont create a single coherent argument and refuse to actually discuss anything. Why wont you answer any of the questions I asked you? How am I supposed to understand your position if you dont make sense?

You point makes absolutely no sense. The Book of Mormon is not the KJV. Its a completely different volume of scripture. And the Holy Spirit disagrees with your assessment. So who should I listen to if I am trying to follow God? His Holy Spirit. Or you?

It seems like a simple decision to me. Especially when no matter how hard you try, you dont create a single coherent argument and refuse to actually discuss anything. Why wont you answer any of the questions I asked you? How am I supposed to understand your position if you dont make sense?
my point is the book of mormon isn't real gospel, it was written by a con man named joe smith.
do you believe god was a mortal man before he was god.

Last edited:

my point is the book of mormon isn't real gospel, it was written by a con man named joe smith.

Do YOU believe that God became a mortal man after he was God?

If so, then why could it not also work the other way?

Consider that an off-topic bump (or a partially off-topic bump) for this thread.

Consider that an off-topic bump (or a partially off-topic bump) for this thread.

so many will be decieved

You're conclusions just arent following your arguments. In fact, the arguments make little or no sense.

What do you disagree with in the Book of Mormon?

so many will be decieved

Why cant you just answer the question? Are you that ashamed of your viewpoints that you cant share them?

so many will be decieved

Why cant you just answer the question? Are you that ashamed of your viewpoints that you cant share them?

Joey boy considered himself a god, that why he wrote that (god was a man first) in his book.Do you believe joes a god now?

Forum List

Back