• Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
'
The Book of Mormon is a load of rubbish concocted by a charlatan, filled with nonsense, disproven on all historical points from here to doomsday, and which serious science regards with contempt.

All true.

Still, Mormons tend to be kind and decent people.

However, the Smithsonian has to tippy-toe writing about it, because they dare not cause a ruckus with the ignorant, superstitious fools who regard it as the Word of God.
Worry about funding always prevents religion being treated with the scorn it deserves.

Looks like they were pretty blunt with it to me.

the total is around 4000 from the 1880's to the 1930's
before that is anybody's guess .
it's fair to say that all of the lynchers were god fearing christians.

So millions would be complete bullshit then?
no... but you wish it was .
the government kept no records on slave murder until the 1880's .
there had been slaves in america for about 400 years before that.
so millions is a good guess..you seem to conveniently forget they were not even thought of as human but property in this country until the civil war.

Oh, so then 4000 is the same as millions?

And you wonder why you have not credibility.

so millions is a good guess..you seem to conveniently forget they were not even thought of as human but property in this country until the civil war.

That's nice, but has not a fucking thing to do with "lynching," as you should know.

And idiot, were there "millions" of slaves?

ROFL

What a fucking tool.

hitler was a christian.....and no .....

Does that make feel better about your own silly assed religion?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Occult-War-Michael-FitzGerald/dp/070908871X]Hitler's Occult War: Michael FitzGerald: 9780709088714: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

if you'd read the post before trying to talk shit you'd know that.

another classic false assumption.

Dood - you're the fucktard claiming that 4000 is the same as millions.

You're a fucking doofus, nothing you say can be taken seriously.

Oh, so then 4000 is the same as millions?

And you wonder why you have not credibility.

That's nice, but has not a fucking thing to do with "lynching," as you should know.

And idiot, were there "millions" of slaves?

ROFL

What a fucking tool.
excellent show of willful ignorance...!

Our side used them too. JFK used to get speed shots regulatory

After the war they used to hand out scrips for them like candy. Mother's little helpers..

Does that make feel better about your own silly assed religion?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Occult-War-Michael-FitzGerald/dp/070908871X]Hitler's Occult War: Michael FitzGerald: 9780709088714: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Dood - you're the fucktard claiming that 4000 is the same as millions.

You're a fucking doofus, nothing you say can be taken seriously.
no.. you are claiming THAT i CLAIMED THAT...AND YOU'RE WRONG AS ALWAYS ..
I'll write more slowly this time....no.....records........of .....slave....... murder..... were ...kept ....till ......the 18.....80's.........
so......it's ......highly ......probable......that....millions ......of........ slaves ...were.....
lynched. .....or..... killed..... in..... other..... ways..

How Many Slaves Were Brought to America?

Answer
An estimated 645,000 slaves were brought over to areas what is now the United States, though the total number of slaves peaked at 3.9 million in the early 1860s as most slavery was then abolished by 1865.

How Many Slaves Were Brought to America? - Ask.com Answers

Yeah, I see that porky..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/65057-the-truth-about-mormons-450.html#post7650352

:dig:

I'll write more slowly this time....no.....records........of .....slave....... murder..... were ...kept ....till ......the 18.....80's.........
so......it's ......highly ......probable......that....millions ......of........ slaves ...were.....

Answer
An estimated 645,000

Yet they killed 10 times the number they had...

This is DAWS LOGIC in action...

:rofl:

slaves were brought over to areas what is now the United States, though the total number of slaves peaked at 3.9 million in the early 1860s as most slavery was then abolished by 1865.

You didn't know this, because you live in a fairy tale - but the extrajudicial killing of a slave was illegal in the South?

I know, you have this fantasy of EVIL WHITES who just killed the noble black man because they were depraved animals driven by a blood lust that consumes the soul of all whites...

ROFL

Daws, you're a complete fool - and you're a good one - you make me laugh...

Yeah, I see that porky..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/65057-the-truth-about-mormons-450.html#post7650352

:dig:

Answer
An estimated 645,000

Yet they killed 10 times the number they had...

:rofl:

slaves were brought over to areas what is now the United States, though the total number of slaves peaked at 3.9 million in the early 1860s as most slavery was then abolished by 1865.

You didn't know this, because you live in a fairy tale - but the extrajudicial killing of a slave was illegal in the South?

I know, you have this fantasy of EVIL WHITES who just killed the noble black man because they were depraved animals driven by a blood lust that consumes the soul of all whites...

ROFL

Daws, you're a complete fool - and you're a good one - you make me laugh...
no you make me laugh.... do you have any idea how ironic this statement "the extrajudicial killing of a slave was illegal in the South?"is?
when did something that was illegal ever stop anybody?

this is also fucking hilarious.... Yet they killed 10 times the number they had...

Silly argument. Christians and atheists and Muslims are all blood thirsty groups.

'
The Book of Mormon is a load of rubbish concocted by a charlatan, filled with nonsense, disproven on all historical points from here to doomsday, and which serious science regards with contempt.

However, the Smithsonian has to tippy-toe writing about it, because they dare not cause a ruckus with the ignorant, superstitious fools who regard it as the Word of God.

What matters is that the Smithsonian Statement destroys any reason a rational person could believe in Mormonism, and that it does so quickly, and in ways anyone can understand.

Smithsonian Statement Regarding The Book of Mormon

Mormons have responded to the statement, but they do so with a lot of complex and meaningless warbeling that can only convince someone who wants desperately to believe in Mormonism. When reading that nonsense I doubt most Mormons even understand it. Nevertheless, they think so many complex sentences and big words must be true.

daws101, the false assumption is yours. If you were better informed you'd know that.

Hitler's Table Talk is a collection of comments Adolf Hitler made in private to close friends and associates. It was written down by one of Hitler's secretaries with Hitler's permission.

My version was translated by Norman Cameron and R. H. Stevens, and published by Enigma Books. In it we find passages like:

The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate Child. Both are inventions of the Jew. p. 7

The man of to-day, who is formed by the disciplines of science, has likewise ceased taking the teaching of religion very seriously. What is in opposition to the laws of nature cannot come from God. Moreover, thunderbolts do not spare churches. A system of metaphysics that is drawn from Christianity and founded on outmoded notions does not correspond to the level of modern knowledge. p. 123

Our epoch will certainly see the end of the disease of Christianity. p. 343

The Church of to-day is nothing more than a hereditary joint stock company for the exploitation of human stupidity. p. 607

'

Worry about funding always prevents religion being treated with the scorn it deserves.

Which, of course, is why the more we learn the more evidence there is for the Book of Mormon. When there should be absolutely no evidence for that. Though I am sure it's just a coincidence and Joseph just "guessed" correctly. Just like he just "guessed" correctly when he included principles actually found in the ancient church while rejecting just the doctrines that were later developments.

The fact is Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God or he was the luckiest man to have ever walked the earth because the sheer volume of things he managed to get correct is highly improbable for a fraud.

Forum List

Back