The Truth About Obama

You are the one that is going to be facing a mirror and you won't like the image you see I assure you. That day is coming soon. No one thinks that Obama is the anti christ. That is ridiculous. The man is far too stupid and far from subtle. He doesn't fit the profile. - Jeremiah

The Truth About Obama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Architect of Destruction of the Republican brand.

Please keep positng insane rants like this one. Your doing a fine job of helping destroy the old GOP. Keep up the good work.

The GOP needs to be destroyed and rebuilt from the ground up. The career politicians who have sold out and the rinos that have infiltrated are killing the party. We need to fire 99% of them and start from scratch.

- Jeremiah

So you start a thread attacking Obama for being too much 'us vs. them', and now you say that the problem with the GOP is that they are not 'us vs. them' enough.

You, my friend, have no idea what you're talking about.

LOL

The right still trying to play the "Community Organizer" card

The GOP needs to be destroyed and rebuilt from the ground up. The career politicians who have sold out and the rinos that have infiltrated are killing the party. We need to fire 99% of them and start from scratch.

- Jeremiah

So what's going to happen when you people go through all that and you realize it's not the party that's a pile of shit but you people that are a pile of shit?

What is going to happen when you realise we were right? Any ideas on that one?

- Jeremiah

What nationality are you?

The Truth About Obama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please keep positng insane rants like this one. Your doing a fine job of helping destroy the old GOP. Keep up the good work.

- Jeremiah

So you start a thread attacking Obama for being too much 'us vs. them', and now you say that the problem with the GOP is that they are not 'us vs. them' enough.

I know exactly what I am talking about. Obama has created an atmosphere of us vs them in America. You are a product of that as evident by your rudeness. The GOP needs to grow a backbone and stop compromising with the devil here. There is no contradiction here. You just can't seem to wrap your mind around reality here. It's a common problem for liberals I've noticed. - Jeremiah

You are the one that is going to be facing a mirror and you won't like the image you see I assure you. That day is coming soon. No one thinks that Obama is the anti christ. That is ridiculous. The man is far too stupid and far from subtle. He doesn't fit the profile. - Jeremiah

Good luck with your Nu-Republican party, sure to be a winner. :badgrin:

The bar is not that high. Daffy Duck would be an improvement from this present administration. - Jeremiah

The Truth About Obama

- Jeremiah

If the insane rant you posted is an example of the "New Republicans", ain't no difference.
The OP is about Obama. The truth is the same whether presented by a Democrat, a Republican or a wanna-be political pundit of any party.

Obama has been bad for the country. Anyone with common sense can recognize that FACT!

LOL

The right still trying to play the "Community Organizer" card
When that is all the training a POTUS has had, it sort of STICKS OUT as obvious and is hard to overlook. A slick-talking asshole makes a good Community Organizer and a shitty President. Obama is not a leader at all. He is an appeaser, a liar, a vote whore...perfect for the titular head of the Democrat party.

What nationality are you?

Why do you want to know? - J.

Because I want to see how dishonest you are.
Can you please rank all of the nationalities that you know of in order of their respective dishonesty?

The Truth About Obama

One more comment to you. The only thing that is insane is the fact that this nation voted for Obama twice. Read the article again. You are obviously missing the point here.

-Jeremiah

Why should I read this ladies opinion again? I read her entire pointless denigration of the President, and once is enough to get her point that she despises him. She probalby could have pinned it at the end of 2008 when President Obama beat Senator McCain. I say keep up the good work, the GOP is not yet completely destroyed or irrelevent......yet.

- Jeremiah

I know exactly what I am talking about. Obama has created an atmosphere of us vs them in America. You are a product of that as evident by your rudeness. The GOP needs to grow a backbone and stop compromising with the devil here. There is no contradiction here. You just can't seem to wrap your mind around reality here. It's a common problem for liberals I've noticed. - Jeremiah

You don't want a GOP that compromises, you want an 'us vs. them' GOP.

You're exactly what you're accusing Obama of being.

And you're not an American, so mind your own business.

The fact that you say he is stupid means that you don't know what you're talking about.

Dr. Carson is wrong. It is about us v. them. It's all about what identifiable group you belong to. He might wish it differently but that's living in the past. That's the way it used to be. It's just not that way anymore.

in what way?

For example those of us that voted against Obama knew this about Obama:

A) He told us he was going to use "Tricks" and "tactics" to fool people that might have a fear he was an angry black man.
B) He told us he wanted to raise gas prices... not just so fast!
C) He told us he would make it so financially hard that utilities would be bankrupt.
D) He told us that by doing that our utilities costs would "skyrocket".
E) He told us he preferred to put out of business 1,400 companies, lay off 400,000 people and decrease $100 billion in Fed/state/local income taxes.
F) He told us that his friends included terrorists that were on the FBI terrorists list.
G) He told us he thought all the military planners on purpose with malice "air-raided villages and killed civilians".

And his actions also showed those of us that didn't vote that Obama was totally inexperienced in the Senate.
These are the 5 bills of 137 that he sponsored that became law. Those of us that opposed took these 5 bills as a few examples of his gross incompetency.
1)Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act of 2005
2)To congratulate the Chicago White Sox on winning the 2005 World Series Championship.
3)Recognizing the historical significance of Juneteenth Independence Day and expressing the sense of the Senate that history
4)Designating July 13, 2006, as `National Summer Learning Day'.
5)A resolution commemorating the 44th anniversary of the deaths of civil rights workers Andrew Goodman, James Chaney,
These are the Obama's sole Congressional contributions before he became President.
List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back