🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The truth about the anti Trump riot in Chicago

Interesting how Cruz says "responsibility starts at the top" - uhm.. Except I guess if your name is Ted Cruz. I don't seem to recall him talking responsibility for all the misinformation put out by his campaign. Hypocrite.

Why are so many blacks bothered that a white person is a trump supporter?

I mean who gives a fuck? Isn't that their preference?

What the fuck are you talking about?

I believe you are saying all blacks support these thugs who were killed by police because they are black right?

I asked what the fuck you were talking about? Thats the one and only thing I said.

I believe you are saying all blacks support these thugs who were killed by police because they are black right?

I asked what the fuck you were talking about? Thats the one and only thing I said.

You are clearly retarded and should log out and come back to USMB on Monday

Ok, is it a secret what you're referring to? You're defensive as hell about a simple question

if this had happened at a Christie Rally,,he would of demanded the thug be brought on stage(or thrown on) and then christie would of poured ketchup all over the loser and ate him.

Ok, is it a secret what you're referring to? You're defensive as hell about a simple question

Stop posting

Stop posting

Did you put the reason in your diary?

Stop posting

It's clear you are posting from the mental institution, when did yall get internet access?

First they came for the Trump supporters, but I was not a Trump supporter, so I said nothing....
In this case they came for Trump, and he has plenty of folks to speak up for him...

Obama and the leadership in Illinois should be speaking up for freedom of speech. Bill Ayers expressed happiness that the rally was shut down, which is the same as celebrating the fact that someone else's freedom of speech was denied by violence.

If this had happened to Hillary or Sanders, the left would be livid and demanding that arrests be made. The entire right would be blamed. When liberals act like this, they consider them righteous.

Stop posting

It's clear you are posting from the mental institution, when did yall get internet access?

I ask you a open ended question and your only response is to call names? Do you want a multiple choice?

Everybody who was there said they saw the white pride boys in their gay white shirts and black ties, many of them gingers, were holding black young men down and sodomizing them.

The white pride boys were all wearing the Trump hats and seemed to really like making love to young black men. Women, not so much.

It was mayhem for sure.

First they came for the Trump supporters, but I was not a Trump supporter, so I said nothing....
In this case they came for Trump, and he has plenty of folks to speak up for him...

Obama and the leadership in Illinois should be speaking up for freedom of speech. Bill Ayers expressed happiness that the rally was shut down, which is the same as celebrating the fact that someone else's freedom of speech was denied by violence.

If this had happened to Hillary or Sanders, the left would be livid and demanding that arrests be made. The entire right would be blamed. When liberals act like this, they consider them righteous.

The white pride fellas from the Will County KKK clubs said they got lots of shit on their dicks from all the anal sex they were having last night. They've been tweeting how much they love black men all night.

Forum List

Back