The truth google doesn't want you to hear.

impuretrash

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
This video was censored on youtube even though there is literally nothing remotely controversial about it. No violence, no swearing, no racism. Just facts. Don't be close minded, watch it and see for yourself.

Here's a link to the youtube alternative vid.me which is NOT censored and doesn't require a login to view:
Monumental Madness and the Alt-Right

Google has to be regulated as a public service company. Since we are in the age of technology many financial services, government correspondences with citizens are taking place on the internet. We cannot have mega-tech and mega iMerchant (Amazon) companies censor the internet. If these companies do not like our Constitution they will be regulated. They buying up smaller companies to multiply their already overwhelming power thus anti trust laws should be applied to their operations breaking them up and carefully scrutinize new ownership that they would not conspire in these despicable acts again.

This video was censored on youtube even though there is literally nothing remotely controversial about it. No violence, no swearing, no racism. Just facts. Don't be close minded, watch it and see for yourself.

Here's a link to the youtube alternative vid.me which is NOT censored and doesn't require a login to view:

your vid can't be played on this board either.

how bad is it and what is it trying to say?

Click the second link and watch it there. As I said in the OP there's nothing offensive about it.

Google has to be regulated as a public service company. Since we are in the age of technology many financial services, government correspondences with citizens are taking place on the internet. We cannot have mega-tech and mega iMerchant (Amazon) companies censor the internet. If these companies do not like our Constitution they will be regulated. They buying up smaller companies to multiply their already overwhelming power thus anti trust laws should be applied to their operations breaking them up and carefully scrutinize new ownership that they would not conspire in these despicable acts again.
Moar big gubmint!!! #MAGA

Exactly. You squatters like censorship, don't you? Of course as long as only opposing views from yours are censored.

It's a defense of white supremacism. Trash.

Exactly. You squatters like censorship, don't you? Of course as long as only opposing views from yours are censored.
Yar get more gib bugmint in thar MAGA!!!1!

White supremacism? Ah, I forgot, you squatters label everyting as such

C2qKha-WIAImjyv.jpg

Google has been sued many times for applying it's political bias against opposition targets.

On one hand, I say good for Google. If people who oppose Google using it's power against them don't like it then they should not do business with Google, seek out and use alternate search engines and don't feed into their financial pipelines. It's still a CHOICE.

In that respect, I wonder what the fuck is wrong with people on the Right? WHY haven't they created their own conservative versions of Google and Youtube etc? Who's fault is it?
As a Republican Conservative I advocate taking responsibility, not placing blame.

Google is owned and run by an alt-leftist. I just avoid having my money go to them but I don't want the government controlling everything.

White supremacism? Ah, I forgot, you squatters label everyting as such

View attachment 147477

Aw cute :itsok:

Google has been sued many times for applying it's political bias against opposition targets.

On one hand, I say good for Google. If people who oppose Google using it's power against them don't like it then they should not do business with Google, seek out and use alternate search engines and don't feed into their financial pipelines. It's still a CHOICE.

Google is owned and run by an alt-leftist. I just avoid having my money go to them but I don't want the government controlling everything.
When government ran ICANN the playing field was leveled. Domains couldn't be shut down because of that pesky 1st Amendment stood in the way. Government still has to adhere to the Constitution at the moment but if the judiciary is packed with alt-left assholes that may change.

You'd prefer a massive mega corporation control the flow of information instead? Wake the fuck up, what good is a government if it doesn't protect our rights? You can't do business these days without using google. Also consider that the vast majority of online traffic these days is done on mobile phones, google and apple simply refuse to support mobile applications to enable sites they don't like.

When government ran ICANN the playing field was leveled. Domains couldn't be shut down because of that pesky 1st Amendment stood in the way. Government still has to adhere to the Constitution at the moment but if the judiciary is packed with alt-left assholes that may change.
^ has no idea what ICANN does

Says the squatter who always favors fake news. Maybe if you look into it, then you realize what an idiotic post that was.

Says the squatter who always favors fake news. Maybe if you look into it, then you realize what an idiotic post that was.
Who shut down Stormfront... ICANN or its web host? If you don't know what ICANN does or what web hosts are, feel free to make a humiliating post about fake news again.

Who shut down Stormfront... ICANN or its web host? If you don't know what ICANN does or what web hosts are, feel free to make a humiliating post about fake news again.

You are just a waste of space and so goddamn hypocritical...

Unlike most of the leftist, multi culturalist trash who've commented on this video... I actually watched it. Indeed; there is nothing objectionable about the videos content. That is unless; one finds truth objectionable.

Forum List

Back