The truth google doesn't want you to hear.

Unlike most of the leftist, multi culturalist trash who've commented on this video... I actually watched it. Indeed; there is nothing objectionable about the videos content. That is unless; one finds truth objectionable.

If only we could do this to the leftist scum, maybe they'd see the light...

Who shut down Stormfront... ICANN or its web host? If you don't know what ICANN does or what web hosts are, feel free to make a humiliating post about fake news again.

You are just a waste of space and so goddamn hypocritical...
You didn't answer. Who shut them down?

Off topic, you're the one who brought up Stormfront, not me.
Just responding to the lie about ICANN that you clicked "agree" to. If you're not interested in learning what it actually does then just say so.

Who shut down Stormfront... ICANN or its web host? If you don't know what ICANN does or what web hosts are, feel free to make a humiliating post about fake news again.

Just responding to the lie about ICANN that you clicked "agree" to. If you're not interested in learning what it actually does then just say so.
Apparently you are the one who doesn't know it. Go and learn about it. No reason to post an argument when the other party is not familiar with the subject but trying to pull Alinsky bullshit.

stop trying to deflect

Apparently you are the one who doesn't know it. Go and learn about it. No reason to post an argument when the other party is not familiar with the subject but trying to pull Alinsky bullshit.
It was the web host who shut it down. Not ICANN, because they actually ICANN'T do anything like that.

Applause for my pun :clap:

upload_2017-9-4_8-24-6.png

It was the web host who shut it down. Not ICANN, because they actually ICANN'T do anything like that.

Now, you are getting there. But ICANN wouldn't allow domain names to be confiscated, would it?

Now, you are getting there. But ICANN wouldn't allow domain names to be confiscated, would it?
They never had the power to allow or not allow that.

Stormfront can register with another web host whenever they like, if they can find one that will take their slimy asses.

You do realize that the main reason they're censoring opinions online is not to combat white supreeeeemacy, but to eventually shut down all forms of alternative news media that questions the military industrial complex. You're just a pawn in their game.
Yeah I hear Network Solutions is heavily invested in the military industrial complex :cuckoo:

Yeah I hear Network Solutions is heavily invested in the military industrial complex :cuckoo:

You know what I'm trying to say, don't be dense. You're just a useful idiot to the powers that be...eventually your support for censorship of ideas you don't like is going to come back and bite you in the ass when they start removing other inconvenient opinions. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Forum List

Back