🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Truth WILL Come Out. The Truth IS Coming Out. The Truth ALWAYS Comes Out.

Pennsylvania, Michigan....2020 Election Fraud has already been proven. There was never REALLY any doubt to begin with.
Omg. This is it. This is the final nail in the democrat coffin! Trump will be president again and remain so for life. All hail, Q! All hail Q! AlL hAiL Q!!!!!

No one said anything about the election being overturned. Tgd thread specifically states Democrat election fraud and crime has been and continues to be proven.

I swear, you snowflakes have the reading comprehension levels of retarded squirrels....
I think deep down you know Biden won legitimately. Deep down you know that even if there was election fraud (there wasn’t), you know it would not be nearly enough to overturn the election.
He knows it on the surface. He's not man enough to admit he was wrong.

It's all very depressing...the Rise and Fall of America.

Trump should not have allowed these Rat criminals steal this election from Americans.

that's all I will say.

You are the reason why dumb blonde jokes were invented

You are a very sick person.
No, dude, you're a ****ing sick person. Good lord, the past 30 days reading your whackjob **** makes me want to put my head in a toilet and drown myself while flushing the stupidity I read from you away. All you post is dumb*** images of 2020 memes and call people "losers" for trying to rationalize with you that you're batshit insane about the Election.

Have a good night ya freakin' dingbat

No, dude, you're a ****ing sick person. Good lord, the past 30 days reading your whackjob shit makes me want to put my head in a toilet and drown myself while flushing the stupidity I read from you away. All you post is dumb*** images of 2020 memes and call people "losers" for trying to rationalize with you that you're batshit insane about the Election.

Have a good night ya freakin' dingbat

Airhead Skye kept posting that there was no way Biden was going to be inaugurated.

Literally, dumber than a sack of hammers.

The Truth always comes out.

Sadly it comes out when it's too late.

That was the plan in the Swamp. Everybody including the Supreme Court was in on it. The only way they could get rid of Trump before he started to make some real headway in draining the Swamp was to rig the 2020 election so he would lose.

You may think you live in a representative democracy or constitutional republic but you would be wrong.

rofl

you're dumber than a sack of hammers, billyjoebob

No. Just a little more observant than you. You have to pull your head out of the sand to see what is happening around you.

1616036404620.gif

The Truth always comes out.

Sadly it comes out when it's too late.

That was the plan in the Swamp. Everybody including the Supreme Court was in on it. The only way they could get rid of Trump before he started to make some real headway in draining the Swamp was to rig the 2020 election so he would lose.

You may think you live in a representative democracy or constitutional republic but you would be wrong.

rofl

you're dumber than a sack of hammers, billyjoebob

No. Just a little more observant than you. You have to pull your head out of the sand to see what is happening around you.

View attachment 469046

Thank you for your QAnon response, dumb rube!

lol

Forum List

Back