🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Truth WILL Come Out. The Truth IS Coming Out. The Truth ALWAYS Comes Out.

Pennsylvania, Michigan....2020 Election Fraud has already been proven. There was never REALLY any doubt to begin with.

rofl

you're dumber than a sack of hammers

but keep posting, because cults gonna cult
Speaking of worthless tits, you offer nothing to intelligent discussions, just childish insults. Go back to the kids table and let the adults talk, snowflake.

Whether you like it or not, Democrat election fraud and crime has been proven.

You contribute nothing to intelligent discussion either. Conspiracy theories, Russian propaganda, and Trump cult lies.

Whether you like it or not, Trump has been proven to be a total liar. There was no election fraud. Only idiots in Russian trolls believe that.

Pennsylvania, Michigan....2020 Election Fraud has already been proven. There was never REALLY any doubt to begin with.
I love how you all cherry pick a court ruling that coddles your narrative yet explain way ALL the other election fraud cases being thrown out as being part of some fantasy liberal conspiracy. It’s impossible to take you seriously as adults.
I love how you ignore the fact that Chief Justice Roberts publicly acknowledged Democrats in Pa violated both state and federal Constitutions and election laws in the middle of the election, despite afterwards refusing to allow the USSC to hear the case.
Not even sure what you’re referring to but obviously it doesn’t matter since the SC has already ruled on this bullshit lol

You contribute nothing to intelligent discussion either. Conspiracy theories, Russian propaganda, and Trump cult lies.

Sadly, that's what the Republican Party has become.

It's nothing more than a repository of the dumbest people in America.

I'm a Reagan Republican.

But Ronald Reagan would be embarrassed by the Republican Party of 2021.

It's nothing more than a party of conspiracy theories, racism, and cult of personality.

Agreed! Everyone knows that the Democrats committed fraud. But what is worse is the oppression of dissenting ideas and opinions that the party is guilty of. It reminds me of another time in history when the public discourse was carefully steered and then tightly controlled while the government quietly stripped away rights from the average citizen while scrubbing history books and rewriting the new narrative. Its truly frightening how quickly and effective it works.

Sadly, that's what the Republican Party has become.

It's nothing more than a repository of the dumbest people in America.

I'm a Reagan Republican.

But Ronald Reagan would be embarrassed by the Republican Party of 2021.

It's nothing more than a party of conspiracy theories, racism, and cult of personality.
You're a Reagan Repub????.. Hi I'm the Easter Bunny.

Are we still waiting to see the arrests from
The Durham report or is that done now?
Do all snowflakes try to hijack threads when discussions aren't going their way? You are not the 1st in this thread and will not be the last...I accept your 'surrender'.

Omg. This is it. This is the final nail in the democrat coffin! Trump will be president again and remain so for life. All hail, Q! All hail Q! AlL hAiL Q!!!!!

No one said anything about the election being overturned. Tgd thread specifically states Democrat election fraud and crime has been and continues to be proven.

I swear, you snowflakes have the reading comprehension levels of retarded squirrels....
I think deep down you know Biden won legitimately. Deep down you know that even if there was election fraud (there wasn’t), you know it would not be nearly enough to overturn the election.
How could anyone with a two digit IQ think Biden won? The fraud was fucking obvious.

The Truth always comes out.

Sadly it comes out when it's too late.

That was the plan in the Swamp. Everybody including the Supreme Court was in on it. The only way they could get rid of Trump before he started to make some real headway in draining the Swamp was to rig the 2020 election so he would lose.

You may think you live in a representative democracy or constitutional republic but you would be wrong.

That was the plan in the Swamp. Everybody including the Supreme Court was in on it. The only way they could get rid of Trump before he started to make some real headway in draining the Swamp was to rig the 2020 election so he would lose.

You may think you live in a representative democracy or constitutional republic but you would be wrong.

It's all very depressing...the Rise and Fall of America.

Trump should not have allowed these Rat criminals steal this election from Americans.

that's all I will say.

rofl

you're dumber than a sack of hammers, billyjoebob

rofl

you're dumber than a sack of hammers

but keep posting, because cults gonna cult
Speaking of worthless tits, you offer nothing to intelligent discussions, just childish insults. Go back to the kids table and let the adults talk, snowflake.

Whether you like it or not, Democrat election fraud and crime has been proven.
When Biden selected Black Harris, Black Toro had an orgasm.

Forum List

Back