🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Truth WILL Come Out. The Truth IS Coming Out. The Truth ALWAYS Comes Out.

It's all very depressing...the Rise and Fall of America.

Trump should not have allowed these Rat criminals steal this election from Americans.

that's all I will say.

You are the reason why dumb blonde jokes were invented
You know how fucking stupid that comeback was?? The conserv girls make you libturd men look so foolish here...lol

Well, I've had enough with dealing with people who buy their groceries at 7/11.

TNHarley

Lincoln.jpg

FTR

The truth is that Biden won the election.

Trump is a liar.

Always has been, always will be.

That's why he's gone bankrupt six times and has had several divorces.

And he's scamming his base for hundreds of millions of dollars.

But his base doesn't want to hear it because cult, and they're desperately clinging.

Trump is cynically lying to them to enrich himself.

His base really, really, really doesn't want to believe this.

They're naive.

And dumb.

Out

[/mic drop]

So you have a problem with Black people or gay people simply because they're Black or Gay?
Do you have a problem with a Black guy voting for an old White Man simply because he picked a not really Black woman to be his VP?
*Shrug* okay

It's all very depressing...the Rise and Fall of America.

Trump should not have allowed these Rat criminals steal this election from Americans.

that's all I will say.

You are the reason why dumb blonde jokes were invented

You are a very sick person.
No, dude, you're a ****ing sick person. Good lord, the past 30 days reading your whackjob **** makes me want to put my head in a toilet and drown myself while flushing the stupidity I read from you away. All you post is dumb*** images of 2020 memes and call people "losers" for trying to rationalize with you that you're batshit insane about the Election.

Have a good night ya freakin' dingbat

You are nothing but a pathetic loser.

A major change imposed by Benson was loosening the signature verification requirement for absentee ballots. Michigan Court of Claims Chief Judge Christopher Murray ruled that this change violated Michigan Administrative Procedures Act.

Violating the procedures act isn't the same as breaking the election law. Signatures were still validated, however she offered guidance such as accepting the signature if it matched more than mis-matched and to error on the side that signature was valid. The violation was not performing public notices, drafts, impact analyses, public comment and public hearings.

What do you bet that PJ Media, just like the Washington Post, will correct its error?

Pennsylvania, Michigan....2020 Election Fraud has already been proven. There was never REALLY any doubt to begin with.
Are we still waiting to see the arrests from
The Durham report or is that done now?
Do all snowflakes try to hijack threads when discussions aren't going their way? You are not the 1st in this thread and will not be the last...I accept your 'surrender'.
I don’t have “way” that I want this thread to go. I just see you making foolish comments so I like to highlight your foolishness. More wait and see... can’t wait!!

The Truth always comes out.

Sadly it comes out when it's too late.

That was the plan in the Swamp. Everybody including the Supreme Court was in on it. The only way they could get rid of Trump before he started to make some real headway in draining the Swamp was to rig the 2020 election so he would lose.

You may think you live in a representative democracy or constitutional republic but you would be wrong.

rofl

you're dumber than a sack of hammers, billyjoebob

No. Just a little more observant than you. You have to pull your head out of the sand to see what is happening around you.

View attachment 469046

Thank you for your QAnon response, dumb rube!

lol

Some conservatives believe in QAnon others don’t. I fit into the latter group.

You seem to love insulting people. If you wish to insult me try to be original and creative. I award points for creativity.

Michigan,
in 2016 ran 0.5% rejection rate for absentee ballots

in 2018 mid term election, ran 0.6% rejection rate

in 2020 election rejection rate for absentee ballots was 0.5%

ALL 3 election years ran the same rejection rate for absentee ballots.

even with the Secretary of state's new guidance, there wasn't any kid of significant change in favor of accepting the ballots...when all said and done...than any previous election year.

In no way, shape, or form was there any possible way, that Trump could have won, due to absentee ballot rejections, or signatures not matching... Biden won by 155,000 plus votes....

there were about 3 million absentee ballots. 1/2% or 0.5% of 3 million is about 15,000 rejections.... Even if you had a 100% INCREASE in ballot rejections than their average rejection rate, it would be 30k....proportionately split between Biden and Trump on those rejections.

not enough to overcome the155,000 Biden won by...

Last edited:
Michigan,

even with the Secretary of state's new guidance, there wasn't any kid of significant change in favor of accepting the ballots...when all said and done...than any previous election year.

In no way, shape, or form was there any possible way, that Trump could have won, due to absentee ballot rejections, or signatures not matching... Biden won by 155,000 plus votes....

there were about 3 million absentee ballots. 1/2% or 0.5% of 3 million is about 15,000 rejections.... Even if you had a 100% INCREASE in ballot rejections than their average rejection rate, it would be 30k....proportionately split between Biden and Trump on those rejections.

That's nice. No source? The election was stolen.

Michigan,

Nope. President Trump lost his re-election bid, all on his own....through his own actions, he became a Loser. :D

here is your link

Scroll to the chart, look for Michigan.

Michigan,

Nope. President Trump lost his re-election bid, all on his own....through his own actions, he became a Loser. :D

here is your link

Scroll to the chart, look for Michigan.
Here is your link. Saying the election was not stolen is a lie. The big lie, among others.

Forum List

Back