🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Truth!

Siete,
You bring up the hearsay I mentioned in my opening paragraph. And I was hoping for something a little more fun. About my thread "A Universe Given Right To Defend," MaryL wrote:
"Well... That post almost took my breath away. Sheer audacity and unabashed blatant honesty. It's offensive, like when a chold notices a bald man wearing a toupee and pointing it out. We can't have that now, can we? Shut this guy down he is a crack pot. Shut him up, we hate haters and we hate the truth even more."
Did that answer your question. Or is there more to what you were expecting with your "and?" The only other thing I could answer is that anywhere that truth is ignored or avoided, you shouldn't be surprised by any shit that follows.

on this board I've come to expect anything but the truth, hence the BBBBAAAWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Siete,
You bring up the hearsay I mentioned in my opening paragraph. And I was hoping for something a little more fun. About my thread "A Universe Given Right To Defend," MaryL wrote:
"Well... That post almost took my breath away. Sheer audacity and unabashed blatant honesty. It's offensive, like when a chold notices a bald man wearing a toupee and pointing it out. We can't have that now, can we? Shut this guy down he is a crack pot. Shut him up, we hate haters and we hate the truth even more."
Did that answer your question. Or is there more to what you were expecting with your "and?" The only other thing I could answer is that anywhere that truth is ignored or avoided, you shouldn't be surprised by any shit that follows.

on this board I've come to expect anything but the truth, hence the BBBBAAAWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Siete,
It may be true that I come to this site for my amusement. But lies aren't amusing to me. It would probably be best if you believe what you will. But to whatever degree you decide to trust what I have to say, I will speak the truth to the utmost ability that I possess.

From UFO's are real to Hitler was mainly right.......

GTFO. Hitler was right about how the nature of war had changed and the French Government had not! But his philosophy was decadent as was deservedly crushed. Now about those UFO's.......

Siete,
It may be true that I come to this site for my amusement. But lies aren't amusing to me. It would probably be best if you believe what you will. But to whatever degree you decide to trust what I have to say, I will speak the truth to the utmost ability that I possess.

:thup:

From UFO's are real to Hitler was mainly right.......

GTFO. Hitler was right about how the nature of war had changed and the French Government had not! But his philosophy was decadent as was deservedly crushed. Now about those UFO's.......

BlindBoo,
First of all, Yes' Tormoto was a kick ass album. Also, please don't say "From this to that." If you disagree with one of my truths, tell me what you disagree with about any one of them. One at a time. I will tell you why the statement was true.

The only parasitic humans live in cities and are progressives.

The rest of us actually work for a living and wouldn't be completely at a loss if we lost running water, electricity, public transit and/or government $$ in one form or another.
koshergrl,
Though talking to a Jew turns my stomach, I will answer you. The most numerous kinds of creatures on the planet are actual parasites. So you should know that the warlike, parasitic nature of humanity is no lie. No matter where you live. Also, if you are going to weigh the truths I've stated against technology, you have a long way to go.

Most progressives are anti-semite, this I know....

but just so you know. I'm baptist.

As a Baptist I am supremely qualified to recognize the fact that you are mentally ill, and therefore deserving of the ignore function.
koshergirl,
I have been ignoting you because I figured you were a jew. But I happened to read your post. If you're Baptist, why do you call yourself kosher. If I had known that you weren't a jew, I would have let you in on some of my unbeatable wisdom. Though here is some that you are apparently in need of. Watch the documentary, "Religuous." If you find that interesting, look up a free ebook called, "Our holy hell: the causes, the solutions. As for my being mentally ill, that is open to debate.

The rest of us actually work for a living and wouldn't be completely at a loss if we lost running water, electricity, public transit and/or government $$ in one form or another.
koshergrl,
Though talking to a Jew turns my stomach, I will answer you. The most numerous kinds of creatures on the planet are actual parasites. So you should know that the warlike, parasitic nature of humanity is no lie. No matter where you live. Also, if you are going to weigh the truths I've stated against technology, you have a long way to go.

As a Baptist I am supremely qualified to recognize the fact that you are mentally ill, and therefore deserving of the ignore function.
koshergirl,
I have been ignoting you because I figured you were a jew. But I happened to read your post. If you're Baptist, why do you call yourself kosher. If I had known that you weren't a jew, I would have let you in on some of my unbeatable wisdom. Though here is some that you are apparently in need of. Watch the documentary, "Religuous." If you find that interesting, look up a free ebook called, "Our holy hell: the causes, the solutions. As for my being mentally ill, that is open to debate.
No debate necessary. You are a sick fucker!

For any political decision, it is important to know the truth. But according to one person I talked to, she basically said that truth is an abomination. For people like her, how can there be any sense in even discussing politics. I have some truths to tell you. But chances are you won't like them. Feel free to weigh them against things like the human capacity for love or what our technology gives us. In no particular order, here they are.

Most people, in their own way, don't care if the world is destroyed; Somebody once said that history doesn't repeat itself. But it rhymes. Romes' downfall is often attritubted to the influx of foreigners who wanted to be part of Rome. I see the same thing happening at the southern border. Also, Romes' downfall didn't happen with over seven billion people on the planet; UFO's are real. Which probably means that we are so screwed up, extraterrestrials want nothing to do with us; In one way or another, most people are insane; In one way or another, most people are criminals; Since civilization began, humans have been de-evolving; Religion is pure filth; Every unwholesome thing that chimps do, humans are also often guilty of;

Like most creatures, humans are basically parasitic in nature. Taking what other people have is one of our best talents; The National Debt clock shows that the only thing that buoys our monitary system is happy thoughts and fairy dust; Human caused global warming is likely exponential; Americans are enslaved by Jews; Hitler may not have been perfect. But he was mainly right; The U.S. backed the wrong pony in WW II. We would have been much better off backing Hitler rather than Stalin; There are too many people on the planet for it to sustainably support; "Racism" is not only good, but absolutely necessary;

If I really tried, I could probably come up with more absolutely undeniable truths for you. But I think these will do. The question then comes down to what to do about all these things. That's easy. Simply elect me as dictator.
Aside from having a few loose bolts......Oh so that's the rattling noise in the sewer system.....Where you live.
Please tell me when you tried to procreate most of your seed ended up as a brown stain on bed

For any political decision, it is important to know the truth. But according to one person I talked to, she basically said that truth is an abomination. For people like her, how can there be any sense in even discussing politics. I have some truths to tell you. But chances are you won't like them. Feel free to weigh them against things like the human capacity for love or what our technology gives us. In no particular order, here they are.

Most people, in their own way, don't care if the world is destroyed; Somebody once said that history doesn't repeat itself. But it rhymes. Romes' downfall is often attritubted to the influx of foreigners who wanted to be part of Rome. I see the same thing happening at the southern border. Also, Romes' downfall didn't happen with over seven billion people on the planet; UFO's are real. Which probably means that we are so screwed up, extraterrestrials want nothing to do with us; In one way or another, most people are insane; In one way or another, most people are criminals; Since civilization began, humans have been de-evolving; Religion is pure filth; Every unwholesome thing that chimps do, humans are also often guilty of;

Like most creatures, humans are basically parasitic in nature. Taking what other people have is one of our best talents; The National Debt clock shows that the only thing that buoys our monitary system is happy thoughts and fairy dust; Human caused global warming is likely exponential; Americans are enslaved by Jews; Hitler may not have been perfect. But he was mainly right; The U.S. backed the wrong pony in WW II. We would have been much better off backing Hitler rather than Stalin; There are too many people on the planet for it to sustainably support;

If I really tried, I could probably come up with more absolutely undeniable truths for you. But I think these will do. The question then comes down to what to do about all these things. That's easy. Simply elect me as dictator.
I suggest you go back to StormFront if you expect anyone to believe that shit.
asaratis,
I never came from stormfront. If there ia a particular truth that you disagree with, tell me what it is. Or shut up.
Yes, you did.

koshergrl,

koshergirl,
I think YOU are a self hating reformed Jew

Siete,

Siete,
Lies are not amusing to you because lies are your vocation

koshergrl,

koshergirl,

Oh wow thanks for the offer(s) but I'm okay with you ignoring me.

koshergrl,

koshergirl,
asaratis,
Your insults to me mean nothing. You have to have some regard for a "thing" to be insulted by it. I spoke the truth. If you can't see it, that makes you the sick fucker.

Like most creatures, humans are basically parasitic in nature. Taking what other people have is one of our best talents; The National Debt clock shows that the only thing that buoys our monitary system is happy thoughts and fairy dust; Human caused global warming is likely exponential; Americans are enslaved by Jews; Hitler may not have been perfect. But he was mainly right; The U.S. backed the wrong pony in WW II. We would have been much better off backing Hitler rather than Stalin; There are too many people on the planet for it to sustainably support; "Racism" is not only good, but absolutely necessary;

Aside from having a few loose bolts......Oh so that's the rattling noise in the sewer system.....Where you live.
Please tell me when you tried to procreate most of your seed ended up as a brown stain on bed
more insults from the brainwashe pod people. What a surprise. I'll just ignore anything else you write.

Oh look, another Stormfronter has gotten loose.

Lucky us.

koshergrl,

koshergirl,
asaratis,
Your insults to me mean nothing. You have to have some regard for a "thing" to be insulted by it. I spoke the truth. If you can't see it, that makes you the sick fucker.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you. Anyone that worships the ideology of that warped idiot depicted in your avatar is a sick fucker. As I said in my first post here...go back to Stormfront.org....you'll be among friends.

koshergrl,

koshergirl,
asaratis,
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you. Anyone that worships the ideology of that warped idiot depicted in your avatar is a sick fucker. As I said in my first post here...go back to Stormfront.org....you'll be among friends.
asaratis,
I said in my thread that Hitler wasn't perfect. What is it that you don't get. Also, I don't see you trying to refute any of the truths I mentioned. That makes you the sick fucker. Another thing is that I didn't come from stormfront. So why would I go "back" there. Maybe I would be among friends there. But they aren't the brainwashed idiots that need help. People like you do. Really really bad.

Forum List

Back