The turtle says Biden impeachment “Not good for the country”

Dummy, has it ever occured to you that Mitch simply sees no serious evidence that Joe Biden took any bribe?

Just because you nutters feed each other half-baked fantasies doesn't mean Republicans can actually prove any of it. They'll get ripped a new asshole during trial if they don't have the goods on Joe.
You accept proof now?

No, MITCH…what is not good for the country is having a POTUS taking bribes from foreign countries.

He is compromised. His bribes from Ukraine led to this extended war that was over in March 2022, and mayblead us into WWIII.

Biden must be impeached.

Eff Mitch.
I don't know about this. I might have to agree with Mitch. Having Kamala Harris as president would not be good for the country. I'd rather have dementia Joe, depends and all.

Sure they do.

They have treated the Hunter scandal the same way.

In fact, they censored Twitter and other media not to post the Hunter scandal before the election.

About 20% of voters said they would not have voted for Biden had they known.

The American people are clueless about what goes on.

As someone once said, if there is no free media democracy is nonexistent

Democracy is nonexistent.
It's a bidness. THey see all of their viewers turning on Fox to cover the hearing, they will start covering it.

I don't know about this. I might have to agree with Mitch. Having Kamala Harris as president would not be good for the country. I'd rather have dementia Joe, depends and all.
The Senate would not likely vote to remove. However, he is taking bribes. The House must impeach.

Turtle knows impeaching Biden would cause Republicans to lose close races

It's a bidness. THey see all of their viewers turning on Fox to cover the hearing, they will start covering it.
They will cover it to bash the GOP

That is about it.

Then they will pan over to a story about how SCOTUS needs to be impeached.

Turtle knows impeaching Biden would cause Republicans to lose close races
They can do that all by themselves.

They are professionals at it.

But with the success the DNC had with impeachment, it would appear it works.

And then when he get impeached, start bringing the indictments.

He has files as well.

Patience Grasshopper

You're smarter than that.
Thanks for non-answer.

My take on it is you don't actually have one and have no fucking clue what it takes to prove a crime beyond reasonable doubt.

Someone getting paid, in itself, is not evidence of any crime being commited by them, let alone by another family member.

Last edited:
Thanks for non-answer.

My take on it is you don't actually have one and have no fucking clue what it takes to prove a crime beyond reasonable doubt.
Profane puerile insults is the bast you have to defend Biden? Says volumes.

Did anyone ask if impeaching Trump was good for the country?

Anyone?
The speaker of House took impeachment off the table over the Russians aid to Trumpybears Campaign. It wasn't until the Ukrainian Shakedown plot was discovered that earned him his first impeachment. Then of course it was his malfeasance on Jan 6th that earned him the other. The GOP has it Faux New Bubble so they're still in circle the wagon mode.......

Forum List

Back