The Turtle Sticks His Head Out Of His Shell: Mitch McConnell Shuts Down Bill To Protect Mueller

US Economy Visualized: Government Tax Revenue & Deficit stacked in $100 bills

04-1_hour_us_government_budget_spending-kleptocracy.us.jpg

US Budget in 1 Hour: $435,841,200

For the year 2011:

- The US Government spends $435,841,200 (~$435 million) per hour (both portions)
- Of the total money shown above, the US Government borrows $187,785,388 (187 million) each hour-- shown on the right portion.

No problem filling up a UPS/Fedex truck each hour, full of cash. The mail-man will never be out of a job processing all those payments..

US Budget in 1 Day: $10,460,188,800
For the year 2011:

- The US Government spends $10,460,188,800 (~$10 billion, 460 million) per day (both portions)
- Of the total money shown above, the US Government borrows $4,506,849,315 (4 billion, 506 million) each day.

US Budget in 1 Week: $73,221,917,808
For the year 2011:

- The US Government spends $73,221,917,808 (~$73 billion, 221 million) per week (both portions)
- Of the total money shown above, the US Government borrows $31,547,945,205 (31 billion, 547 million) each week-- shown on the right portion.

You can say Booyakashaa when this is your weekly allowance.

demonocracy?

lolololololololololololololol

The facts stand. Can you refute the facts? Go ahead, fake attorney. :D

:rofl:

we'll let you know the first time you ever post a fact.

carry on.

Well, since you can't refute the facts. They stand as facts. :D Your silly one line comments and insults don't count as refuting facts, Ms. Lawyer. Lol.

I'm afraid the fix is in folks. It's no longer a covert Coup-attempt we're witnessing. It's an overt effort at this point. The judge who recently denied Trump's lawyer's motion to view materials seized by Mueller's raid, actually officiated George Soros' wedding. Of all the judges in America, we get a Soros Puppet. When will Americans get pissed off? They are witnessing an attempted Coup d'etat.

see, this is the problem with know-nothings who try to pretend they know things.

a) Judge Woods is one of the best judges in the country. that is fact.
b) she allowed cohen access to the things HE ALREADY KNOWS HE HAD, so he can delay things and make motions pretending they're privileged. Those documents will then be reviewed by the Taint Team in the prosecutors' office for privilege.

but here's a hint: just because someone has an ESQ after his name doesn't mean his every utterance is privileged.

and when you're doing criminal things ... they're NEVER privileged. if you don't believe me, feel free to look at what they did to Gotti's attorney. Bruce Cutler.

She's a Soros Puppet cretin. How could she have been allowed to rule on it? Answer is, the fix is in.
Whambulance.gif

I'm afraid the fix is in folks. It's no longer a covert Coup-attempt we're witnessing. It's an overt effort at this point. The judge who recently denied Trump's lawyer's motion to view materials seized by Mueller's raid, actually officiated George Soros' wedding. Of all the judges in America, we get a Soros Puppet. When will Americans get pissed off? They are witnessing an attempted Coup d'etat.
Are you serious? Do you guys ever quit with that shit?
The judge made a fair decision that no one is complaining about at this point. In several weeks, if any of the collected evidence is deemed inadmissable by an independent review, it will not be presented. Period.
Coup d'etat my ass. Who told you that, Hannity?

Yep - That one managed to flawlessly regurgitate literally every Hannity talking point.

Guess they figure the only fair way to do it would have been for the judge to simply hand everything over to the Trump and Cohen teams and let THEM decide what was and was not appropriate.

Coup Coup Ka-Choop!

Are you serious? Do you guys ever quit with that shit?
The judge made a fair decision that no one is complaining about at this point. In several weeks, if any of the collected evidence is deemed inadmissable by an independent review, it will not be presented. Period.
Coup d'etat my ass. Who told you that, Hannity?

Yep - That one managed to flawlessly regurgitate literally every Hannity talking point.

Guess they figure the only fair way to do it would have been for the judge to simply hand everything over to the Trump and Cohen teams and let THEM decide what was and was not appropriate.

Coup Coup Ka-Choop!

Laugh now, cry later. Supporting this Coup-attempt could come back to haunt y'all Democrats at some point. All Americans should be very concerned with what's going on.

US Economy Visualized: Government Tax Revenue & Deficit stacked in $100 bills

04-1_hour_us_government_budget_spending-kleptocracy.us.jpg

US Budget in 1 Hour: $435,841,200

For the year 2011:

- The US Government spends $435,841,200 (~$435 million) per hour (both portions)
- Of the total money shown above, the US Government borrows $187,785,388 (187 million) each hour-- shown on the right portion.

No problem filling up a UPS/Fedex truck each hour, full of cash. The mail-man will never be out of a job processing all those payments..

US Budget in 1 Day: $10,460,188,800
For the year 2011:

- The US Government spends $10,460,188,800 (~$10 billion, 460 million) per day (both portions)
- Of the total money shown above, the US Government borrows $4,506,849,315 (4 billion, 506 million) each day.

US Budget in 1 Week: $73,221,917,808
For the year 2011:

- The US Government spends $73,221,917,808 (~$73 billion, 221 million) per week (both portions)
- Of the total money shown above, the US Government borrows $31,547,945,205 (31 billion, 547 million) each week-- shown on the right portion.

You can say Booyakashaa when this is your weekly allowance.

Unbelievable that the government spending is this out of control, but it is true. They are completely out of control.

Instead of taking and taking and taking from the taxpayers, the government needs to reign in their spending. Can't allow them to keep spending like they do. There have to be limits.

I mean, sure, you leftists can keep telling yourself that it is because of the Russians or bigotry or whatever while ignoring the real problems, but don't think you are fooling other people.

The dems should just come out and tell us during the next election, we want to take away your rights, especially if you are a conservative or a republican. We want to raise your taxes exponentially while we do nothing to account to you for where or what we are spending them on. Fuck you, America sucks and we think you are all racist bigots. Thank you and don't forget to vote dem. :D ROFL.

Oh, and we want to continue our policies of not being a business friendly environment and driving businesses overseas because you know, no job is better than a minimum wage job. :D

And next - You will tell us that Trump's tax cuts adding 1.5 trillion to the deficit were what "true patriots who love America" wanted

Think again

• The new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows that the tax cuts, never broadly popular, have sagged in public esteem lately — just 27 percent of Americans call them a good idea.

GOP tax cuts have gotten less popular with voters, new NBC/WSJ poll says

I know. What a terrible thing to have cut taxes to people who work damn hard to earn their money. I hate him for that. Lol. :D We don't need to pay MORE taxes. The government spends a billion dollars per minute almost. What needs to happen is the government needs to make some cuts in THEIR spending and tighten THEIR belts for a change instead of forcing us to fund their bloated and redundant system of "agencies."

Let me repeat - 27% are with you all the way on that. Precisely Trump's constituency - except for a few of the smart, less wealthy ones who are peeling off two by two after finding out Trump's tax cut wasn't quite enough to pay for a new muffler.

Sure, continue doing the same things. It has been working out very well for you. :D

The dems should just come out and tell us during the next election, we want to take away your rights, especially if you are a conservative or a republican. We want to raise your taxes exponentially while we do nothing to account to you for where or what we are spending them on. Fuck you, America sucks and we think you are all racist bigots. Thank you and don't forget to vote dem. :D ROFL.

Oh, and we want to continue our policies of not being a business friendly environment and driving businesses overseas because you know, no job is better than a minimum wage job. :D

And next - You will tell us that Trump's tax cuts adding 1.5 trillion to the deficit were what "true patriots who love America" wanted

Think again

• The new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows that the tax cuts, never broadly popular, have sagged in public esteem lately — just 27 percent of Americans call them a good idea.

GOP tax cuts have gotten less popular with voters, new NBC/WSJ poll says

I know. What a terrible thing to have cut taxes to people who work damn hard to earn their money. I hate him for that. Lol. :D We don't need to pay MORE taxes. The government spends a billion dollars per minute almost. What needs to happen is the government needs to make some cuts in THEIR spending and tighten THEIR belts for a change instead of forcing us to fund their bloated and redundant system of "agencies."

Let me repeat - 27% are with you all the way on that. Precisely Trump's constituency - except for a few of the smart, less wealthy ones who are peeling off two by two after finding out Trump's tax cut wasn't quite enough to pay for a new muffler.

If he cuts my taxes by $1 a year. I am good with that. This is one less dollar our run away government has to spend on something foolish. It is the principle. People are taking a stand against government overreach and burdening us with their outrageous spending habits with pretty much no accountability to anyone for it.

You know, you can refuse any tax cuts and you can even give more of your money to taxes if you wish to do so. Nobody is stopping you from paying more taxes if that is what you want to do.

You can voluntarily gift money to the IRS to pay down the debt. That is a choice that you have.

Personally, I don't want to give them one more dollar until they start having some adequate and accurate accounting of what they are spending the money on, and have some limitations in place on just what they CAN spend the money on.

And we all know about the cronyism that happens in government. You wash my hands and I'll wash yours is going on every day. They are as corrupt as corrupt can be, and I think most people are aware of this fact.

Forum List

Back