The Turtle Sticks His Head Out Of His Shell: Mitch McConnell Shuts Down Bill To Protect Mueller

screen-shot-2017-02-19-at-9-02-02-pm.jpg

Michael Cohen and the Busting of the Trump Crime Family

The gall of Trump’s potential obstruction of justice

Trump’s All-Out Attack on the Rule of Law

Attacks on the FBI and Justice Department will harm America

Trump's attack on the FBI is an attack on the US constitution itself

Speaker Paul Ryan said Wednesday that special counsel Robert Mueller and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein — both subjects of President Donald Trump's Twitter tirade earlier in the day — should not be fired.

SpotlessMisguidedCornsnake-max-1mb.gif

"I think they should be allowed to do their jobs,"

Ryan said at a press conference announcing his plans to retire from Congress.

1p6880.jpg

I'm afraid the fix is in folks. It's no longer a covert Coup-attempt we're witnessing. It's an overt effort at this point. The judge who recently denied Trump's lawyer's motion to view materials seized by Mueller's raid, actually officiated George Soros' wedding. Of all the judges in America, we get a Soros Puppet. When will Americans get pissed off? They are witnessing an attempted Coup d'etat.
Are you serious? Do you guys ever quit with that shit?
The judge made a fair decision that no one is complaining about at this point. In several weeks, if any of the collected evidence is deemed inadmissable by an independent review, it will not be presented. Period.
Coup d'etat my ass. Who told you that, Hannity?

Yep - That one managed to flawlessly regurgitate literally every Hannity talking point.

Guess they figure the only fair way to do it would have been for the judge to simply hand everything over to the Trump and Cohen teams and let THEM decide what was and was not appropriate.

Coup Coup Ka-Choop!

that's about the size of it.

the reason there was a warrant and not a subpoena is that prosecutors made a convincing case to the judge (not judge wood as far as I know) that cohen was likely to destroy evidence.

i'll also point out that just because crooked cohen is a lawyer, doesn't mean his every bleat is privileged. and it appears that cohen wasn't really a lawyer.

but trumpscum really hate when anyone legitimately looks at Donald. but they love when democrats are investigated for years for no reason.

I'm afraid the fix is in folks. It's no longer a covert Coup-attempt we're witnessing. It's an overt effort at this point. The judge who recently denied Trump's lawyer's motion to view materials seized by Mueller's raid, actually officiated George Soros' wedding. Of all the judges in America, we get a Soros Puppet. When will Americans get pissed off? They are witnessing an attempted Coup d'etat.
The judge made a fair decision that no one is complaining about at this point. In several weeks, if any of the collected evidence is deemed inadmissable by an independent review, it will not be presented. Period.

Yep - That one managed to flawlessly regurgitate literally every Hannity talking point.

Guess they figure the only fair way to do it would have been for the judge to simply hand everything over to the Trump and Cohen teams and let THEM decide what was and was not appropriate.

Coup Coup Ka-Choop!

the reason there was a warrant and not a subpoena is that prosecutors made a convincing case to the judge (not judge wood as far as I know) that cohen was likely to destroy evidence.

i'll also point out that just because crooked cohen is a lawyer, doesn't mean his every bleat is privileged. and it appears that cohen wasn't really a lawyer.

but trumpscum really hate when anyone legitimately looks at Donald. but they love when democrats are investigated for years for no reason.

As SNL pointed out last Saturday - Cohen is "Lawyer-ISH" :D

Coup Coup Ka-Choop!

As SNL pointed out last Saturday - Cohen is "Lawyer-ISH" :D

that was a great cold open, wasn't it?

"Eleven GOP members of Congress led by Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) have written a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Attorney John Huber, and FBI Director Christopher Wray - asking them to investigate former FBI Director James Comey, Hillary Clinton and others - including FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, for a laundry list of potential crimes surrounding the 2016 U.S. presidential election"

D'oh!!

Criminal Referral Issued For Comey, Clinton, Lynch And McCabe; Rosenstein Recusal Demanded

"Eleven GOP members of Congress led by Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) have written a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Attorney John Huber, and FBI Director Christopher Wray - asking them to investigate former FBI Director James Comey, Hillary Clinton and others - including FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, for a laundry list of potential crimes surrounding the 2016 U.S. presidential election"

D'oh!!

Criminal Referral Issued For Comey, Clinton, Lynch And McCabe; Rosenstein Recusal Demanded

oh nooooooo.... trumptards want another fake investigation.

good luck with that silly frankie

D'oh!!

oh nooooooo.... trumptards want another fake investigation.

good luck with that silly frankie

Had Bush used the FBI to spy on Obama you would have throw yourself out a window. In fact, Trump should spy on Obama, he said "ISIL" and the Muslim Brotherhood was a frequent guest at the Obama White House

D'oh!!

Well AWESOME - Between the securities fraudster Daniel Ivajillsii the founder of ZeroHedge banned from Wall Street for securities fraud and Devin Nunes?

WINNING! - Seals the Deal Bay-Bee!!

:thewave:

Mueller's own crimes have been exposed. His raid and seisure of all of Cohen's files was an overreach, an act of desperatiom.

The bame of the 'game' was illegal collusion with the Russians, finding evidence linking Trump to illegal Russian interference, and Russian hacking. He has come up with nothing.

Like every move he has made, coming away with nothing, he has moved on in desperation, looking for anything, like a drowning man, for anything to grab on to.

He still has nothing.

Great going Mitch. Now it's time to disrupt Muellers investigation by having Rosenstein fired or impeached.

As GOP balks, McConnell shuts down bill to protect Mueller

That investigation must have you worried.

But I understand. How many guilty pleas and indictments so far? At least 3 singing like birds. And all those documents now in the Prosecutors hands.

2 raids, now in State hands. I do not blame you, I would be getting antsy,too.

But firing Mueller is not going to help.

This is the beginning to shut Mueller down.

You and Orange Foolius go ahead and do that ... see what happens.

It won't be pleasant, and the investigation will continue anyway.

With the information gained in the raid by the State there is no way Congress or Trump can shut it down!

They must think Mueller just fell off the turnip truck. He is way ahead of all of them.

Forum List

Back