The Two faces and Three Chins of Mitch McConnell

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Hypocrisy at it Best! Mitch wants it both ways....WHAT A HUGE A*SHOLE!

He's doing what all politicians do dingus. He's speaking out on what best suits his party at the time. No different than Barry saying marriage is between a man and a woman, then changing his position for votes.

Lets face it, the man hates Obama, has hated the kid since day one and has done everything senate wise and humanly possible to derail his administration and him. There's a nice warm place for that lunatic once he's gone, I just hope it heats up even more.

He's doing what all politicians do dingus. He's speaking out on what best suits his party at the time. No different than Barry saying marriage is between a man and a woman, then changing his position for votes.
And we're doing what most voters do, dingbat, calling him out on his hypocrisy's, duh!!!

Lets face it, the man hates Obama, has hated the kid since day one and has done everything senate wise and humanly possible to derail his administration and him. There's a nice warm place for that lunatic once he's gone, I just hope it heats up even more.

McConnel does remind me of Harry Reid, but not nearly as effective as Reid was in derailing anything proposed by the Republicans.

And we're doing what most voters do, dingbat, calling him out on his hypocrisy's, duh!!!
Wrong. You're doing what most braindead liberal sheep do to further their marxist agenda - you trash conservatives. You dig and dig in the pig bins until, what you hope to find, is dripping off your pig faces.

Wrong. You're doing what most braindead liberal sheep do to further their marxist agenda - you trash conservatives. You dig and dig in the pig bins until, what you hope to find, is dripping off your pig faces.
What exactly is this "Marxist agenda" of which you speak?

Why so mean to old Mitch the Kentucky Liar...he is a big gov progressive just like you? Of course, he is a hypocrite. All politicians are....and progressive ones are the worst.

Why did you fail to post a-hole Chucky Shitmer's comments when he demanded W's SC nominees meet new standards, in W's last year in office?

McConnel does remind me of Harry Reid, but not nearly as effective as Reid was in derailing anything proposed by the Republicans.

Other than bankrupting the country with these never ending tax cuts for the rich, do tell what ideas a republican can have that anyone with a working brain cell would co sign onto? Thank God for Ried...they now have the majority and these lunatics have yet to pass one bill that has helped the american working class, not one!!

Why so mean to old Mitch the Kentucky Liar...he is a big gov progressive just like you? Of course, he is a hypocrite. All politicians are....and progressive ones are the worst.

Why did you fail to post a-hole Chucky Shitmer's comments when he demanded W's SC nominees meet new standards, in W's last year in office?

Bush was nominating his cleaning lady for SCJ.

Schumer was the Senate Leader then? Naw, he was just voicing his opinion. Now Three Chins has actually told the world....WE ARE OBSTRUCTIONIST!

Schumer was the Senate Leader then? Naw, he was just voicing his opinion. Now Three Chins has actually told the world....WE ARE OBSTRUCTIONIST!
You seem to have quite an 'issue' with what people look like.
That's a pretty shallow way of judging people don't you think?
It's certainly not what MLK would advise you to do.

Reid didn't have shame or morals. McConnell also doesn't have a worthless shit for brains Republican president that refuses to do his job.

All should know by now that the Kentucky Two Stepper never speaks the truth. So, when he says he will stop BO's nominee, he is lying. He has given BO just about everything he has wanted, since he took over for the dick head Dirty Harry.

On the other hand, Chucky Shitmer is also a major liar. He will say whatever he thinks will benefit him and his party.

Why would any American believe anything these two shit heads say?

Other than bankrupting the country with these never ending tax cuts for the rich, do tell what ideas a republican can have that anyone with a working brain cell would co sign onto? Thank God for Ried...they now have the majority and these lunatics have yet to pass one bill that has helped the american working class, not one!!

The Bush tax cuts were for ALL taxpayers, but I don't expect you to know that.

Forum List

Back