The U.S. Is Pumping Oil Faster Than Ever

Did you read further down? Keep reading. As we know it means that logical people with basic economics acumen understand how oil prices work. You don’t.
No, it doesn't.

"As we know it" means it is what is quoted in the media, as WTI and Brent futures. But that isn't a "transaction" price.

Never said it did. It reflects the extra 6 million barrels a day of refined product they can export and still meet the need of the country, without building new and expensive plants.

On March 16, ExxonMobil announced the beginning of operations at the expansion of its Beaumont refinery, adding 250,000 barrels per day (b/d) of capacity, according to the company’s announcement. The expansion makes the oil refinery one of the largest in the United States as measured by crude oil distillation capacity.

Try this on for size. Name even one thing Biden did to cut gasoline prices!!!

Oil firms are fighting hard to negate the damage done by Biden.

okay, that I did not deny? So what was your point in the context of my comments?
Democrats point to what the oil industry is trying hard do, but can't name a thing Biden did to lower gasoline prices nor to increase production of products.

thank you
I gave you the opportunity for a discussion and you choose to show that you are not a better, you are a scab.

My post stands as fact, your post just confirms my facts, thank you.
Your posts are meaningless. American oil is making all time profits. What is your problem??

Your posts are meaningless. American oil is making all time profits. What is your problem??
The most expensive energy in history resulting in food prices being the most expensive while the politicians declare they will make energy even more expensive is meaningless?

Nothing is more important than Energy, and you do not see a problem?

The most expensive energy in history resulting in food prices being the most expensive while the politicians declare they will make energy even more expensive is meaningless?

Nothing is more important than Energy, and you do not see a problem?
You have no point. Energy is making all time profits. The American consumer is able to afford these prices. you're lost period

Name even one thing Biden did to cut gasoline prices!!

"According to an analysis from the Department of the Treasury from July, the release of oil from the SPR helped lower the price of gasoline in the US by an estimated range of 13 to 31 cents per gallon. "

"I said, “We’re going to need oil for at least another decade.” And that’s going to exceed — and beyond that — we’re going to need it."

That's more than 10 years. And again, he's said the target is around 2050.
He said more post laughter from what I saw? 🤷‍♂️

Forum List

Back