The U.S. Is Pumping Oil Faster Than Ever

If you want to live in Povertyville somewhere instead of the West Coast, go for it.

However, you are giving the highest prices. Rural Nevada was under three dollars a gallon, my cousin tells me, if you have a Smith's loyalty shopping card.
I shop at Fred Meyer Store and it is owned by Kroger. And I get cheaper fuel due to the discounts. Actually I tried for the first time to buy cheaper gas but ran into a problem. I am not used to the pumps. So i paid full retail and did not get the discount applied to the purchase.

What would he [Thomas Paine] object to that Trump accomplished?

This is an interesting speculative a-historical question. I’m afraid it would take a while to explain why I said what I did. It really would require a longish historical discussion of his character and motivations and “philosophy.” Paine was rather unique among leaders and propagandists for the American Revolution. Such a discussion I’m afraid doesn’t belong here on an energy / oil & gas thread.

This is an interesting speculative a-historical question. I’m afraid it would take a while to explain why I said what I did. It really would require a longish historical discussion of his character and motivations and “philosophy.” Paine was rather unique among leaders and propagandists for the American Revolution. Such a discussion I’m afraid doesn’t belong here on an energy / oil & gas thread.
Of course. And I agree it is the wrong place. I doubt most Americans truly appreciate Tom Paine and how he spurred the revolution. Nor would they appreciate his efforts amounted to an insurgency against the Government.

I shop at Fred Meyer Store and it is owned by Kroger. And I get cheaper fuel due to the discounts. Actually I tried for the first time to buy cheaper gas but ran into a problem. I am not used to the pumps. So i paid full retail and did not get the discount applied to the purchase.
I saved a 1.87 a gallon a month ago on a fill up.

Trump depleted the SPR by 56,997,000 barrels of oil while in office.

Biden has replenished 4,516,000 barrels of oil back into the SPR over the last 4 months.

Why did Trump deplete the SPR by 57 million when private oil storage was overflowing & oil was dirt cheap? Why didn't Trump refill the SPR when prices went negative? Why did Trump draw down the SPR to crush hundreds of US Oil drillers into bankruptcy?

Biden depleted the SPR by 287 million barrels of oil so far.

Is he going to replace that oil before he dies?

Forum List

Back