The U.S., NATO Have Neither Right nor Authority to Judge Others: FM Spokesperson

You're walking down the street and a few feet away you see a thug beating, raping, and robbing an old woman who is near death.

Do you turn your head away?

We have an obligation as humans to do what we can to defend those who cannot defend themselves.

Equally important is the fact that if Europe breaks out into a wider war we cannot keep from being drawn in and the industrial nations of the west will collapse economically due to global energy dynamics and the movement of both manufactured goods and commodities, especially ag commodities globally.

Very few nations today can even support themselves including the US without protecting that outside trade.
Just two years back we couldn't go to the bathroom and were on the verge of using burlap without Chinese toilet paper - WHAT are you talking about???!

Your underwear is made WHERE???
And your outerwear???
And your shoes?
And...barrier products against the spread of STDs???

Oh.....but China does?

Isn't this the classic case of the wok calling the kettle black?

This changes NOTHING in OUR history. At the heart of American civilization is the greatest crime against 100 million human souls, the American GENOCIDE.

These unfortunates were hunted by dogs, fed from puppyhood with Indian meat. Their wives were raped by chasing their husbands under the couch. They were chopped into small pieces. They were hanged and burned on bonfires. Babies were weaned from their mothers' breasts and thrown in front of them to be torn apart by hungry cannibalistic dogs.

But before THAT, Catholic priests and Protestant pastors converted them to Christianity.

The devil's Death Conveyor was set up.

Whatever we do, whether we love, conceive children, plant gardens, or build houses, we do it all on a land whose every inch is soaked in the blood of the innocent, soaked in fear and terror - isn't that why our continent is cracking?

Even its tectonic plate has not withstood this pain?!

Or - as punishment???

Last edited:
No. All China is saying is that by the totality of crimes against humanity committed by American civilization, the U.S. has NO MORAL RIGHT to preach and teach humanism
You seem rather confused.
Just two years back we couldn't go to the bathroom and were on the verge of using burlap without Chinese toilet paper - WHAT are you talking about???!

And your outerwear???
And your shoes?
I never ran out of anything, not even close.

You are a clueless fear mongering fool and propagandist.

Well, Earth is a WATER planet. Your ancestors also killed 100 million of the native inhabitants of this land - and nothing...
No, that would be Russia and China during the purges and cultural revolution following the most devastating war in human history in which a 100, 000,000 or more died directly and indirectly at the hands of Hitler and Stalin.

This changes NOTHING in OUR history. At the heart of American civilization is the greatest crime against 100 million human souls, the American GENOCIDE.

These unfortunates were hunted by dogs, fed from puppyhood with Indian meat. Their wives were raped by chasing their husbands under the couch. They were chopped into small pieces. They were hanged and burned on bonfires. Babies were weaned from their mothers' breasts and thrown in front of them to be torn apart by hungry cannibalistic dogs.

But before THAT, Catholic priests and Protestant pastors converted them to Christianity.

Whatever we do, whether we love, conceive children, plant gardens, or build houses, we do it all on a land whose every inch is soaked in the blood of the innocent, soaked in fear and terror - isn't that why our continent is cracking?

Or - as punishment???
There were never a 100,000,000 natives in N. America at any time in history or prehistory, if there had been they would have all starved because without a modern economy they could not begin to feed 1/10th that number.

You're ranting, raving fool and tool of China and Russia.

Or - as punishment???
You forgot the millions of slaves thrown overboard for sharks to eat forever changing the Atlantic currents and shark migration patters permanently.

Go ahead, shovel some more. If you're going to flame out man by god do it with both your ass and hair on fire at 200mph.

And your outerwear???
And your shoes?

Well hell, I guess if communist slave holders say it, it must be true. :laughing0301:

Funny how you always side with the most despicable slime balls in the world.

You seem rather confused.

I never ran out of anything, not even close.

You are a clueless fear mongering fool and propagandist.

Well, it's primitive labeling and a sign of weakness.

Yes, I know that some people have a two-year supply of everything to live on. But some people have a LONGER life :))) True, there is also moss or peat.

Well hell, I guess if communist slave holders say it, it must be true. :laughing0301:

Do YOU personally look any different in THEIR eyes??? They have eyes, by the way :)))

By the way, the Slavs did NOT have slavery in History.

Slavery is an ugly deformity in the History of future Europe and America.

I am sure that it is a product of the sick psyche of those who have decided that only THEY are THE PEOPLE.

BEIJING, March 25 (Xinhua) -- Before reflecting on their crimes against the peoples in countries like Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria, the U.S. and NATO have neither right nor authority to judge others, a Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson said on Friday.

Produced by Xinhua Global Service

FROM THE AUTHOR:

Yes, the way the Biden administration behaves both internationally and domestically has only TWO explanations:

- THE EXCLUSIVE, SHIZOID HUZPAH;

- "HISTORICAL PSYCHOLOGICAL BRUISING," NEGATIVELY AFFECTING SELF-PERCEPTION AND PERCEPTION OF ITS PLACE IN THE WORLD.
What's your real name, commie?

How much is the FSB paying you?

By the way, the Slavs did NOT have slavery in History.

Slavery is an ugly deformity in the History of future Europe and America.

I am sure that it is a product of the sick psyche of those who have decided that only THEY are THE PEOPLE.

You're a liar, there no place in human history where slavery was never practiced.

NATO is obligated to defend Ukraine since they agreed to be non-nuclear and signed the Budapest Memorandum. (Google the Budapest Memorandum)

"The memorandum prohibited the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States from threatening or using military force or economic coercion against Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan. As a result of other agreements and the memorandum, between 1993 and 1996, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons."

Should I post clips here of Azov Nazis executing captured Donbass militiamen in 2014 by putting pots on their heads, with a single kick of their feet??????

Should I post a picture of a beautiful woman who was NOT rapedd: a Ukrainian mine simply ripped off her arms and legs...

Should I publish a picture of a young teenage girl who had one leg and one arm torn off by a Ukrainian mine?

Shall I show you the cemetery of children who were killed by Ukrainian shelling only because they did not want to speak Ukrainian, but in their native, Russian language???
The Russians and Ukrainians have suffered horrors for over a hundred years. I can only imagine how jaded they must be..skeptics . I have no respect for Putin. He's nothing but a garden variety egomaniac.

View attachment 621681

In spite of your status of a "Golden Member" you are deeply mistaken: about five years ago Russia began to create its own system of electronic payments MIR, and VISA works within this system.

As for the "hellish sanctions" against Russia, we need to be careful that they do not turn America into hell (and we are heading towards a deep crisis at a breakneck pace, as the end of summer and fall will show).

Russians are used to difficulties. They will overcome these as well. Especially since 80% of the world's population supports Russia.
It is a great delusion that one can have a printing press and green toilet paper, and forever impose these "currency" on the world.
The parasitic Bretton Woods Agreement and system, imposed on the world, is falling apart before our eyes. A bunch of international crooks printing money and selling it to the U.S. government simply don't have enough toilet paper to stop the process.

View attachment 621682
You need to read more than The New York Times and watch more than just the corrupt CNN...
$$$ is what it comes down to , who's the most amoral empire is a diversion from it all Alex

~S~

Exactly.

Some disturbed individual says there is no objective morality on my thread. So if his wife, or husband, daughter, or sister is brutally raped and murdered, who would he be to judge.
I cannot bear to read any more from individuals so demented. Thank you message board for Ignore Function.
Flip it.

Your sister, mom, grandma, wife, daughter etc is in the same situation being brutally robbed, beaten and raped.

You observe and can stop it if you choose to.

Would that person hope and pray that you would step in and do so to save them or should you just keep on walking by as though you saw nothing?

Forum List

Back