🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The U.S. Need Not be divided forever-The Case for Blood and Iron

Dayton3

Gold Member
May 3, 2009
Blood and Iron (speech) - Wikipedia

The term coined by Bismarck often used to refer to the militarism and nationalism that helped create modern Germany. There are few things better to unite a people and a nation than a (perceived) external threat or a crusade to eliminate that threat and consolidate the power of a nation.

Personally, I've very tired of hearing about how divided the United States is and some repeatedly suggesting the U.S. needs to break up.

Wouldn't it be worth it to unite our country and give us renewed national purpose for at least a couple of decades or more?
Wouldn't it be worth it to save our nation?

The term coined by Bismarck often used to refer to the militarism and nationalism that helped create modern Germany. There are few things better to unite a people and a nation than a (perceived) external threat or a crusade to eliminate that threat and consolidate the power of a nation.

Personally, I've very tired of hearing about how divided the United States is and some repeatedly suggesting the U.S. needs to break up.

Wouldn't it be worth it to unite our country and give us renewed national purpose for at least a couple of decades or more?
Democrats don't wanna play unless they run it all and they'll run it into the ground.

The way we're going with a two-party system plus indepent parties, we'll never be unified. We were unified on 911 and should have been because of the pandemic.

But something has radically changed since then.

Some have the capacity to communicate, collaborate, innovate and get America back on track.

Those who lack that capacity are best left out of the conversation. They are the problem.

Sometimes division is a healthy thing. Sometimes people need to divorce and get on with their lives and for the better

However, with the Left, what they will do is become the abusive husband and just beat the hell out of his wife until she submits demanding it work under his terms.

Some have the capacity to communicate, collaborate, innovate and get America back on track.

Those who lack that capacity are best left out of the conversation. They are the problem.

That's exactly what Trump did: Communicate, innovate, and got America back on track again.

Unfortunately, your side refused to participate in it.
holy shit

Yeah, that non-stop shit storm of name-calling, personal insults, comical hyperbole and transparent lies really should have been appreciated more.

But we were unified for awhile, right?
At what cost? How many innocent people died and for what? Neocon's wish for a 2nd Pearl Harbor.

Come on bud, you're more intelligent than that.

That's exactly what Trump did: Communicate, innovate, and got America back on track again.

holy shit

Yeah, that non-stop shit storm of name-calling, personal insults, comical hyperbole and transparent lies really should have been appreciated more.

So you go from what you thought was "bad", to something worse?

I see. Please feel free to explain to me how a Biden/Harris presidency is going to make your country any better, and any safer from existential threats.

Simply taking two steps back into an imaginary copy of the Obama administration is going to make your life better? If you remember, things weren't really all that peachy from 2008-2016. There were still protests and riots, there were almost daily beheadings on the media from radical Islamic factions, American soldiers were being killed every day in the ME, higher gasoline and energy prices, school shootings....I could go on.

Apparently the Chinese now view us as a "defeated power" because of their virus.
We were defeated a long time before the fake pandemic- just look at the subservience immediately adhered to- that is not the acts of a free, or powerful people. That didn't happen over night because of the flu- it's a brain infection created by Public Education impressing the importance of conformity over individual rights-

The only thing that has kept this ship afloat is the hegemony perpetrated by the US colonizing the world to *insure* the Petro Dollar remained the currency of choice in trading- which negates the words free trade- which negates free markets, which negates consumer choice and enhances gov't edict.

holy shit

I see. Please feel free to explain to me how a Biden/Harris presidency is going to make your country any better, and any safer from existential threats.

Simply taking two steps back into an imaginary copy of the Obama administration is going to make your life better? If you remember, things weren't really all that peachy from 2008-2016. There were still protests and riots, there were almost daily beheadings on the media from radical Islamic factions, American soldiers were being killed every day in the ME, higher gasoline and energy prices, school shootings....I could go on.
They're not going to make the country better from the perspective of you obedient Trumpsters.

Tough shit.

holy shit

They're not going to make the country better from the perspective of you obedient Trumpsters.

Tough shit.

I was talking about from your perspective. How are they going to make your life any better, besides the fact that Trump is no longer President?

That's it in it's entirety? The fact that he's gone? And damn everything else?

American soldiers were being killed every day in the ME,
That can be avoided by not invading sovereign nations.

Isn't that what one of the things this President has accomplished? Not to mention peace in the ME, energy independence, the strongest military in the world, no more American soldiers dying, and the destruction of ISIS and al Qaeda?

Forum List

Back