The U.S. Need Not be divided forever-The Case for Blood and Iron

Ginning up support for a bunch of foreign innocents to die to unite the people? Fuck that. Nuke DC, Manhattan, and L. A. and peace will reign.
Seattle, Washington, Portland, Oregon, and San Francisco, California will have to go, too.
And Texas. Don't forget Texas...maybe throw in Kansas, Iowa and the Dakotas just to be sure....Not even gonna start on Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky and Georgia..

Isn't that what one of the things this President has accomplished? Not to mention peace in the ME, energy independence, the strongest military in the world, no more American soldiers dying, and the destruction of ISIS and al Qaeda?

No, no, no, no, no and no.....he is responsible for very little or none of it.
Peace in the ME? With UAE??? Are you serious.

ISIS and al Qaeda were well on their way to being dismantled before he came along. Well under way.
Strongest military in the world? Interesting point. However, has there been a time since WWII when the US hasn't been the strongest military in the world under any president? Christ, you have so many nukes you don't even need a regular military. Just threaten to unlock the codes and that tends to shut the like of N Korea up pretty quickly.

Dunno about energy independence.

From 2012 to 2016, 34 US service men and women died in Iraq (not sure of the cause)
From 2017-2020, 59 US service men and women died in Iraq (not sure of the cause)

Amazon.com

It's one short step from "Blood and Iron" to Hitler.

That's where these people are going folks
It's one small step from the commie, lying democrats to blood and lead, that's where these folks are going. Democrats reap what you sow--maybe lead poisoning will get you.
STFU Newb. Go beat up a black guy, or kick a transgender person in the nuts, or slap your wife around - you know, all the usual things you Deplorables do in your spare time.

Isn't that what one of the things this President has accomplished? Not to mention peace in the ME, energy independence, the strongest military in the world, no more American soldiers dying, and the destruction of ISIS and al Qaeda?

ISIS and al Qaeda were well on their way to being dismantled before he came along. Well under way.
Strongest military in the world? Interesting point. However, has there been a time since WWII when the US hasn't been the strongest military in the world under any president? Christ, you have so many nukes you don't even need a regular military. Just threaten to unlock the codes and that tends to shut the like of N Korea up pretty quickly.

From 2012 to 2016, 34 US service men and women died in Iraq (not sure of the cause)
From 2017-2020, 59 US service men and women died in Iraq (not sure of the cause)
you have so many nukes you don't even need a regular military. Just threaten to unlock the codes and that tends to shut the like of N Korea up pretty quickly.
Which is exactly what Trump did.
But since Trump did it, it's not good.
If a D does it, it will be good..

Amazon.com

It's one short step from "Blood and Iron" to Hitler.

That's where these people are going folks
It's one small step from the commie, lying democrats to blood and lead, that's where these folks are going. Democrats reap what you sow--maybe lead poisoning will get you.
BTW, you do know that Dr. Chump is not a US citizen.

you have so many nukes you don't even need a regular military. Just threaten to unlock the codes and that tends to shut the like of N Korea up pretty quickly.

You make a good point.
The issue with Trump and N Korea was Trump's mixed messages. One minute they're friends, the next Kim's Rocket Man...

Last edited:

You make a good point.
The issue with Trump and N Korea was his mixed messages. One minute they're friends, the next Trump's Rocket Man...
No mixed message; you expected Trump to insult a murderous dictator in public because you can't control your own emotions.
Trump did it the right way and Japan is very happy that NK stopped lobbing Nuclear Missiles in their direction.

No mixed message; you expected Trump to insult a murderous dictator in public because you can't control your own emotions.
Trump did it the right way and Japan is very happy that NK stopped lobbing Nuclear Missiles in their direction.

No. I expect Trump to act diplomatically, which I can't recall him doing once during his presidency. Because he didn't want to? Didn't feel like it? Didn't think he had to? Nah, he just wasn't capable. Too dumb.

What nuclear missiles? N Korea sent nukes towards Japan? Link please....(FYI, test firing a non-nuke missile is not a nuke - you do know that, right?)

Are you a liar, or are you just stupid?

From 2008-2016, 2,499 U.S. soldiers were killed in Afghanistan and Iraq under President Obama.

2,500 Soldiers Have Died in Afghanistan and Iraq Under Obama

From 2008-2016, 2,499 U.S. soldiers were killed in Afghanistan and Iraq under President Obama.

Note I said that my numbers were from 2012 until 2016 when they started pulling forces out. The numbers are true. So are your numbers. However, shouldn't we be comparing apples with apples - not only in time frames (four year blocks) but also what was happening on the ground? Anything else is just cheap political point scoring. If that's what you're after, have at it.

Seriously, can you name one thing in the whole world that the left and right agree on?

It's like the divide between righteousness and unrighteousness or between Jesus and Satan.
Satan has been working on getting the US to this point for a very long time.
Did you ever get his address so I could negotiate a contract?
He has yours. You will eventually realize you weren’t part of the negotiations but you will be all in for the disaster.

Note I said that my numbers were from 2012 until 2016 when they started pulling forces out. The numbers are true. So are your numbers. However, shouldn't we be comparing apples with apples - not only in time frames (four year blocks) but also what was happening on the ground? Anything else is just cheap political point scoring. If that's what you're after, have at it.

You didn't even mention Afghanistan.

No. I expect Trump to act diplomatically, which I can't recall him doing once during his presidency. Because he didn't want to? Didn't feel like it? Didn't think he had to? Nah, he just wasn't capable. Too dumb.

What nuclear missiles? N Korea sent nukes towards Japan? Link please....(FYI, test firing a non-nuke missile is not a nuke - you do know that, right?)
Fuck diplomacy; hasn't worked since post WWI.
Your knowledge of current events amongst nations sucks.

You're joking...you never read about NK firing nukes towards Japan?

You're so ignorant of anything outside of your Liberal bubble, you're not worth my time.

You didn't even mention Afghanistan.

Yeah, what are those numbers?

Seriously, can you name one thing in the whole world that the left and right agree on?

It's like the divide between righteousness and unrighteousness or between Jesus and Satan.
He has yours. You will eventually realize you weren’t part of the negotiations but you will be all in for the disaster.
I already got a ticket for heaven, pre-paid it is..

You're so ignorant of anything outside of your Liberal bubble, you're not worth my time.

It works all the time. There have been regional and minor conflicts since WWII but there has also been plenty of times when we have come back from the brink. Cuban Missile Crisis, anyone? So diplomacy has worked many times. I guess warmongers like you just love conflict.

They fired missiles, not Nukes. Christ, I even spelt it out for you.

I'd put my knowledge of current world affairs above yours any day of the week.

It works all the time. There have been regional and minor conflicts since WWII but there has also been plenty of times when we have come back from the brink. Cuban Missile Crisis, anyone? So diplomacy has worked many times. I guess warmongers like you just love conflict.

They fired missiles, not Nukes. Christ, I even spelt it out for you.

I'd put my knowledge of current world affairs above yours any day of the week.
The only thing that stops underlying tensions between nations is kicking ass or bribery.
Let them kick each other's ass till they're all dead.

I already got a ticket for heaven, pre-paid it is..
There are some conditions.

Forum List

Back